Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:14 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

With : Each Other...

User ImageUser Image
Despite Flick’s attitude as Kimberly would call it, the girls followed the two of them. It was not Kimberly’s idea. The moment the girl opened her mouth she wanted to tell her off. However, Candace was quick to stop her before she said anything she would regret. Not that she generally regretted speaking her mind. Course perhaps if she was like Alana maybe. Candace spent most of the time apologizing to Flick and Reuben for her clumsiness. If hadn’t been for Minako she probably would have spent the whole ride apologizing.

Compared to Candace and Minako, Alana and Kimberly were the quiet ones. Alana didn’t say all that much as they road along. She spent most of the time staring down at her notebook pretending like she was invisible. Kimberly just spent the whole time trying to hold her tongue. Luckily she managed it (somehow) until the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station.

“Thanks again Alana for helping Peaches. He seems better now.” Candace told her Spanish friend with a small smile. “No problem Candace any time.” Alana replied as she made her way off the train. Staying close together the four girls made it off the train. “How many people do you think actually go to this school…?” Candace asked curiously by the looks of things there were a lot. “A lot...” Kimberly replied. “Well based on the size of the train I’m going to estimate around two hundred and eighty.” Minako answered. “Why two hundred and eighty?” Candace asked curiously. “Well six people to a compartment, approximately forty compartments. Multiply those numbers together, you get two hundred and eighty.” Minako explained. “In other words math…” Kimberly groaned. She hated math… “Sounds reasonable to me.”

Alana smiled at her friends as she remained quiet. She wasn’t a fan of crowds and usually kept quiet when there were a lot of people. Instead of thinking about all the people she thought about how they were getting to the school. She had no idea and she really hoped they’d be getting there soon. It was already dark and she really wanted to see their new home. It felt like a new home to her at least. She wondered if the others felt the same but didn’t ask. Minako noticed Alana’s silent and took her hand. “We’ll be on our way soon.” She told her with a smile. Alana nodded knowing that she would be fine. It was just the four of them even if it seemed like a lot of people.

Alana ~ Status : Happy... Slightly Overwhelmed... Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Excited to get to Hogwarts Theme ~ Attire
Kimbery ~ Status : Annoyed... Holding my tongue... Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Happy... still feeling Horrible... Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHyper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αиσтнєя т υ я и ι и g ρσιит, α fσяк ѕ т υ ¢ к ιи тнє я σ α ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тιмє gяαвѕ уσυ ву тнє ω я ι ѕ т, ∂ιяє¢тѕ уσυ ω н є я є тσ g σ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ мαкє тнє в є ѕ т σf тнιѕ тєѕт, αи∂ ∂σи'т α ѕ к ω н у xxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ иσт α q υ є ѕ т ι σ и, вυт α ℓ є ѕ ѕ σ и ℓєαяиє∂ ιи т ι м є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy appeared with a loud crack just outside the station, grinning ear to ear. Apparating was bloody amazing. No train ride, which meant she'd gotten one more day of sleeping as late as she'd wanted... Lucky for her, her mother had assumed her daughter would be a responsible young lady and get up at a reasonable hour, and see herself to King's Cross, and not taken off work to see her off. It had meant that, when her alarm went off, she'd drug herself out of bed to make a show of getting ready before Evelyn had left, then promptly curled her arse right back into bed. And not woken up until a little over three hours ago. And she felt great!

spaceMaybe a little too great. She'd been groggy from oversleeping and needed to perk herself up, so she'd downed the last two energy drinks in her fridge while she packed (last minute, yes, but was anyone really surprised?) and just before apparating to Hogsmeade. Irresponsible? Yes, but this was her last year before she was an Adult in the most depressing sense of the word, so obviously she had to get in all of her irresponsibility as quickly as possible. Being an adult meant moving out of her mum's flat and getting one of her own and having bills to pay and a job to make money to pay them with. And that was just the tip of the iceberg. To say that she was going to cherish this last year as a student was an understatement... And she hoped that the professors were ready to put up with her.

spaceThe redhead spotted her girlfriend easily (her obvious preference for tall blondes was actually very useful), and immediately cut her way through the crowd to meet her. "Hey, gorgeous," she called, unusually perky. She practically skipped the last few steps to Vio, and literally threw herself at the girl once she was close enough. "How was the train? I didn't make it. Stayed up all night, gaming, you know. Slept in, gonna kill myself tomorrow but uuuuugh totally worth it I'm so glad I can apparate now like you would not even believe." She was speaking quite rapidly, though not so much that she couldn't be understood. "Prefect meeting sucked, I wager? Anyone die? Do the new recruits suck?" The redhead pulled away, tucking her hand into Vio's with a grin. "I'm going to crash so hard," she said, sounding oddly cheerful.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕσ тαкє тнє ρ н σ т σ g я α ρ н ѕ, αи∂ ѕтιℓℓ fяαмєѕ ιи уσυя м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxx нαиg ιт σи α ѕ н є ℓ f ιи gσσ∂ н є α ℓ т н αи∂ gσσ∂ т ι м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тαттσσѕ σf м є м σ я ι є ѕ αи∂ ∂єα∂ ѕкιи σи т я ι α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσя ωнαт ιт'ѕ ω σ я т н ιт ωαѕ ωσятн α ℓ ℓ тнє ω н ι ℓ є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPrefects Car
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPrefects
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConfused
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ιи тнє ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ ωιтн тнє ∂ є ν ι ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ иσω тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ ¢αи иєνєя gєт мє σи му ℓ є ν є ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι נυѕт g σ т т α gєт уσυ σ f f тнє ¢ α g є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м α уσυиg ℓ σ ν є я ' ѕ я α g є xxxxxx
                                                          gσииα иєє∂ α ѕ ρ α я к тσ ι g и ι т є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori had huffed at Trist's teasing, thinking that he was very lucky she wasn't of a violent bent, or he'd have a very lovely knot on the back of his head where she'd hit him with a hardback. Not that she'd use a book to hit anybody even if she were violent, of course, but it was a nice thought. Somehow, in spite of their tardiness, she'd managed to lose him in the crowd of students trying to get to a compartment. She'd assumed he'd be right behind her, and so was surprised when the first person to pop in after her was Zeph. The Hufflepuff's expression had looked strained, but before she'd gotten to ask what was the matter, Trist had arrived and plopped down next to her, asking to be woken for the meeting. The request had irked her, because dammit, she wasn't his bloody alarm clock, and if she'd had to lose sleep the night before because he wanted to stay up all night chatting, he could damn well keep his arse awake now. But, the meeting had started before he'd had much of a chance to doze off, a fact she'd been every so slightly smug about.

spaceUnfortunately, the start of the meeting had meant that she never got to answer Zeph's question, or ask him about his own holiday, or check that he was feeling alright, which she suspected he wasn't. As the train pulled into the station, she figured she ought to rectify that, since she'd been looking forward to getting to see him. They'd spent the duration of the ride in the same compartment, sure, but that wasn't particularly satisfying. So, she'd told Trist she'd catch up with him at their house table, and lingered by the Hufflepuff's side as he watched the younger students on their ways out. Chewing her lip, she finally said, "My summer was fine," and then blushed. "Uh, I know you asked that hours ago, but I never got to answer. So. How was yours?" She nearly caught herself saying that she'd missed him, which quite frankly seemed like a bad idea. She was eventually going to admit to him that she had feelings for him, since she valued honesty in her friendships, but she didn't want to do anything that would make him uncomfortable. Losing him as a friend because of a silly crush would be devastating. She was going to have to limit her interactions with him to ones that he wouldn't read as being anything other than friendly... which would be difficult, since once he knew, she was certain he'd read everything that way. She was trying for once in her life to be optimistic, though.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx α ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισи σf т є α я ѕ σи уσυя ℓ α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx вυяи є ν є я у т н ι и g уσυ ℓ σ ν є, тнєи вυяи тнє α ѕ н є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιи тнє є и ∂ єνєяутнιиg ¢ σ ℓ ℓ ι ∂ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx му ¢нιℓ∂нσσ∂ ѕ ρ α т вα¢к συт тнє м σ и ѕ т є я тнαт уσυ ѕ є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:30 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Lost in Thought
x Location: Hogsmeade Platform
x With: Everyone

The awkward silence that followed his request was broken by the intrusion of another kid. 'This should be interesting... Why does there have to be so many stinking people...' Desmond was already shaking the embarrassment and attempting to lock himself within the confines of his mind once more. It was safer there for him, at least that's what he would like to believe. Even though he was lost in thought, he did managed to pick up his hat and place it properly (and fashionably) back on his head before making eye contact with the boy. 'You see what you got me into?' Desmond was speaking telepathically to his imaginary friend. 'I don't have time for this, stop writing me into these awkward situations...' Still speaking to his friend, without breaking eye contact. In the end, Desmond only made the silence much more awkward then it really was before giving into my creativity as a writer and speaking to the boy. "Um... sorry... I... uh... I'm Desmond... and uh... yeah... I'm a first year... I think..." Desmond stuttered through his introduction. While he knew learning about magic would be fun, Desmond didn't know human interaction could be this hard. It was taxing. He'd much rather be studying mathematics or something right now. The girl next to him spoke, not once but twice. She seemed to be more introverted then he was. To him, that was impossible. If he was going to be an introvert, no one, and I do mean no one should be able to do it better then he could. Walking up closer to the girl, he squatted down to make eye contact with her. "Er.. Um.." He managed to stumble through his words yet again, getting red in the face from embarrassment. "Are you sure you're okay? You... um seem... scared?" Desmond was so out of his zone right now.

Summer II

Diamond Wales
'Preciate it. Kinda got carried away. sweatdrop

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo frowned as he watched the other boy, confused. Okay, he was certain that people usually didn't have awkward silences like that. He glanced over to the girl, who said there were too many people around. Roo could get that. Really, he could. It wasn't like he had a good experience with other kids himself, knowing how awkward conversations could get. Usually ended with him in trouble, and until he got his ADHD managed, he had a lot of trouble with other kids. He gave her a lopsided smile and shrugged, deciding to sit next to her without crowding. He knew some other ADHD people didn't exactly like crowds either. "Okay, umm. Well, we can just sit here for a bit and wait for the crowd to go away? I'd suggest maybe listening to my radio, but that's in my trunk right now." He shrugged and fiddled with his robes. "I'm Roo, if that helps any. I mean, at least you know one person now, right? Doesn't make it scary hopefully."

He glanced over at the other boy, Desmond, as he got into the girl's face and Roo wanted to facepalm. "Mate, you might wanna back off. I don't think that's helping. Might be making it worse." He hoped the guy would back off, since he was certain that it was making the situation worse. He wouldn't want anyone getting into his face, and he didn't have a problem with crowds. He just hoped the other kid would get the hint before Flick caught sight and she decided to deal with him.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope she's okay...
                                                OOC: -X Duo Yiro X-, you're still referencing yourself in the post as the writer and referrinbg to someone writing your character. That's still breaking the guild rules, and I would appreciate it if you would not do that in the future.

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

-X Duo Yiro X-

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Hogsmeade Platform
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Okay, that definitely burst her personal bubble. She barely even heard what the boys said, but the first one was altogether to close to her. The girl screamed and jumped up from the bench, stumbling over it and landing face first on the ground. Immediately, she started crying, and loudly at that. She wasn't cut out for this! She wasn't ready for any of this! She wanted to go home. Still crying, she curled up into a ball and crawled over to Roo's legs, practically hugging them. He seemed nice and her father always told her that nice people would help her.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {Open for Interaction}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver entered the compartment, expecting Glynn to get up and leave, but he didn’t. Instead, he continued to sit there, practically hugging himself. Boy, did he look uncomfortable. The Slytherin considered asking if his classmate was alright when an older kid came in. Brown eyes glanced between the two boys and watched as the second year curled tighter into himself when asked if he was okay. Thankfully, it hadn’t been Oliver who asked. Otherwise, he would’ve felt hella awkward right now. “Uhh...” Honestly, Ollie didn’t know what to say when Balder turned to him and asked if Glynn was alright. He’s never seen the boy act like that, but he also didn’t hang out with him much or pay him close attention. Shrugging his shoulders, he said, “Not that I’ve noticed.” Usually, he seemed fine. This was the first time Oliver has seen him act this weird. When Glynn continued not to cooperate, the older boy ended up walking away.

The majority of the train ride was quiet. Neither Ollie, nor Glynn spoke much, but that was alright. It gave the Ravenclaw boy some time to relax and compose himself, but it also gave Oliver some time to sulk about Reyna not choosing to sit with him or even say hello. When they arrived at the station, the Slytherin got off before his companion, but he waited outside instead of taking off without him. Although they weren’t friends, the blond was going to make sure his classmate got to Hogwarts safely. For some reason, he felt like he was a tad obligated to do so after sitting with him all day.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the train finally pulled into Hogsmeade Station, it took Lucy a few moments to blink out of the sluggish state her brain slipped into and begin gathering her things. The ride itself was great; the scenery was beautiful and she spent most of the journey talking to Alec and by the time the food cart arrived, she'd been content even though she didn't care much more sweets. However, by the time it got dark, exhaustion and the sugar crash got the better of her. Lucy followed Alec out of the compartment and onto the station, marvelling at the crowd of students already moving towards the carriages. Alec affirmed that they weren't taking the carriages before muttering about his trying to scare them and Lucy nodded in agreement. "Yeah. My cousin didn't say anything as well to 'surprise' us but mum said we're taking boats up to Hogwarts and if we're lucky the merfolk might show themselves," she replied. She hoped they'd reveal themselves; it'd be cool to see them, especially since they were usually very secretive.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 am

User Image

Keira Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira had quite enjoyed the train ride and was glad to make a new friend. She had also been fascinated by the view from their window and had spent much of the time while they were talking looking out the window to see the brown, blue and green watercolor blur of the passing landscape. Now that it was over, she listened to Sterling's question and considered how to answer. She supposed she should be honest to her new friend if she wanted the friendship to start off strong. They had to get up to leave, though, so she followed Sterling out of the train and onto the station platform. It took some weaving and ducking, as if she were in an obstacle course, but she managed to keep relatively close behind and finally she stood in front of him. She was so excited, they were so close! To answer your question, I lived in London most of my life but when my parents died my brother and I moved to live with my grandparents in some strange area in the countryside."
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:19 am
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Lost in Thought
x Location: Hogsmeade Platform
x With: Everyone

'Eh...' Desmond's face showed clear signs of confusion as he watched the situation before him turn from awkward to chaotic in the snap of a finger. Pulling back from the girl as the other boy- Roo was it?- told him to do so. The girl then sprang up from her seat and ended up tripping over herself. Desmond wanted to facepalm, but instead grimaced as he watched the girl crawl up at the other boys feet, sobbing. "Um... er... I... uh... I don't.... I don't... What... Um.. Yeah... I'm sorry... I... don't..." Desmond couldn't find the proper words he should say. Instead he just sat down on the bench. "Why do I even bother..." He mumbled to himself as he pressed his elbows against his thighs and buried his face in his hands. Maybe if he pinched himself he'd wake up? Who knows? Desmond really wished he could crawl back into the confines of his own mind.

Summer II

Diamond Wales

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:12 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood Unsorted First Year xxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Garnet immediately felt bad when Deaus got scared of him and went to apologize, then went to say that it was just that he never been in a school like Hogwarts. Or rather, he never went to school before, in which Garnet can symphatize with. After all, the brunette was homeschooled himself most of life, too. Not to mention that he was taught about magic abit later given the fact that he was a real late bloomer, something his dead grandfather didn't get to realize. Fortunately, his grandmother Ester didn't discriminate even if she thought that he was a squib, telling him squibs never chose to not inherit magic anyway.

"Don't worry." He said in a neutral tone, but enough to sound that he accepted his apology. "I'm homeschooled most of my life, too." The awkward silence entered the room until the train halted to the Hogsmeade station. Standing up and taking his kneazle Sterling to his arms, he opened the door and turned his head to Deaus, "You can come with me, by the way," He gestured to the door, "I wouldn't recommend a newbie being in a new place yet being the lone wolf in the crowd." Well, if he said newbies, he meant first years--- Especially muggleborns. Weren't muggleborns bound to be lost in a wizarding world? It's like how a caged animal was bound to get lost once it's released to the wild.

He ventured off the train and his eyes were all over the place, looking at the sights of trees and warm-looking houses from the distance. Well, of course he saw trees and houses in a daily basis, but it was just being here gave him a feeling. Then suddenly, he saw a red spot on the crowd, who was accompanied by a blonde girl. Could that be...? He walked briskly, and looked back curiously to know if Deaus accepted his offered and followed him. If he followed him, then good. If not, well... Garnet could not stop him. A few seconds later he finally found his friend Richard and waved at him, "Bonjour, Richard. Good to see you here." A small amount of warm feeling was felt on his chest, then he looked at the girl with curiousity. She looked nice, at least in Garnet's first opinion, but then appearances could fool you according to his head. "So um... who is she? Is she a friend of yours?" It wasn't like he was jealous of Richard having a friend besides him. In fact, Garnet was abit glad that he has other friends, he wasn't that possessive.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [Deaus, Richard, and Essie] 𝚊𝚝 [Hogsmeade]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      ----

Xistund

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:20 am
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Isla sighed, looking around bleakly. There was no one to talk to that wasn't already talking to someone else, and despite how little she really cared about making friends... this was getting quite boring 'And lonely...'. She tried to shrug it off, nibbling her lower lip and sighing a bit more dramatically (and loudly) to attempt to catch someone's attention.

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC: Quote Me

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:23 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
Unsorted First Year Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

Clara felt it was a good idea to just let go of her seething anger for once once she was finally away from that one bitter boy. But still, she was never gonna lose this battle against him, nope! Who did that guy think he was? Sasuke Uchiha from that stupid ninja anime? Just because he had that salty-arse personality didn't mean he was a cool punk like that. Also, you know what was cool? Not being an arse. Period. Mic drop.

Stepping out of the train donning on her uniform, she flipped her short-ish hair with grace and walked with the crowd. Her cousin Kenji told her that this station was part of Hogsmeade, she would love to visit him but... She wasn't allowed to do so until her third year and a permission slip. Obviously, her parents would sign it right off the bat!

Searching for friends her age, however, was a different thing-- Especially in a crowd like this. She could have tried to find her friend Skylar except the blonde girl was nowhere to be fond, yet she thought that blondies were supposed to be very noticeable. She was wrong.

So many old students were here, though she could see some people here age probably busying each other with talks and chatterings. That was when she spotted a brunette girl, being lonely and alone. Clara would gladly try to meet her because that was part of her nature since day one. "Hi there!" She said brightly as she approached, "Name's Clara, are you a first year? If yes, can I tag along with you?

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Ɯιтн [Isla] αт [Hogsmeade station]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    out of character

nivupuchii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 am
ïṡlα ώαɾḋ

Jumping in surprise, Isla looked at the other girl. She gave a smile. "Hi..." she said warily, nodding. "I'm a first year, yes..." She looked at Clara up and down discreetly.

'She seems nice enough. Maybe I won't be bored after all?' she thought to herself, before giving her name. "My name is Isla, and sure... you can tag along."

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC: Quote Me

Jade Galaksylph

LuckiIy

Lonely Nymph

8,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I thought so..." Ivar sighed and silently nodded in agreement when Tiernan assured him that it was probably not just him to gave Glynn a poor reaction back in King's Cross. Her saying that the fact that there were about five people crowding on his friend didn't help, especially when Reyna added about her hearing something about something bad happening to Glynn's family. What?! Seriously?! Yet here he was, having an auror for a brother, and a journalist for a much older brother. "Something happened in his family that the Prophet wrote in about it?" He said, being surprised and caught off-guard. Well, he didn't read newspapers, he just hear and gather info from his brother's conversations. Call him nosy, but he could not help it. If that was the case, he wondered if Rubin and/or Matteo knew a thing or two about it, given that one's a freelance journalist while the latter worked in the Law Department. "That would explain a lot..."

He dressed in his uniform eventually before the train arrived at its destination. His green eyes scanned over the crowd for the cenrain blond, having to do it on tiptoes since he didn't think he ad grown an inch yet. Even if there was, it wasn't much significant nor helping for Ivar. He wished he could just at least talk to him out of it, but he didn't think that was going to happen? Maybe Balder might know a thing or two about this?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Reyna and Tiernan] α† [train compartment]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games