Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 am
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

Monica looked to the twins and said, "Come by my office whenever you're ready. I just have a few things to take care of first" She turned to Damien. "Send them over in an hour or so. There's some things I need to take care of, absolute leader"

"You think so?", Kyrell asked. Then maybe she'll forgive him for what he was about to do next. After all, crashing parties uninvited seemed to be a 'stubborn' thing to do. What she said had sparked and concretized the idea in his mind. He then replied, "She will accept it eventually but the pain of not being a noblewoman anymore would bite, I'm sure"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am
The twins nodded to Monica quietly like good children.

"Yes, but if you plan on being stubborn, make sure it's the right decision worth being stubborn about. People won't stand by you if you can't justify what you believe. But you've already taken your mother's feelings into consideration, so I'm sure that will turn out ok." She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 am
snuggle89
(( Saiyu is red, Kyrell feels blue. I miss my Snuggles. I hope she misses me too :< ))

Monica went into her office, taking care of sending the orders with regards to the new information that was found. She looked at her hand remembering that she was infected as well but shook her head. This poison was not going to get the best of her any day.

As they reached the exit, Kyrell replied, "I know. I guess I'll just have to work hard to make the one I love fall in love with me." He then branched off to a different unrelated topic, "Oh, and high priestess. Is there anything you would have me do? It gets quite lonely without my father, the advisers and a certain red-haired male, you see? In simple terms, this new existence feels a little... boring... Without a preoccupation"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 am
"So you're asking for a job?" She asked. "Alright then. What kind of occupation are you considering?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 am
Ayame-Yuura
snuggle89

"That", Kyrell said, looking up to maybe find an answer. "I haven't really thought about it yet"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 am
"Take your time." She replied as they made it to the entrance. "Think about it. Oh, yes, and the matter of your punishment." She said, snapping her fingers. One of the guards by the door then turned to her. "Kain, this one was reading forbidden books. Have him sweep the courtyard."

"As you wish, my lady." The guard replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 am
snuggle89

Kyrell laughed when he heard what Lianne said and replied as well in a semi-serious semi-joking tone, "As you wish, my lady." He gave her a casual salute and went off with the guard.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 pm
((So... Are we're all stuck? Time skip?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm
((Sure. When to?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm
((Um.. I don't know. The conference maybe? That sounds good. Or at least when Damien arrives there.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm
((HOLD IT! Naww... The reception before the conference~ Remember that dance thingy thingy shiz~? *poke poek poke* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 pm
((Dance thingy?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm
((Aya has plans. Be very very afraid lolz))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 am

There was a formal dance in a ballroom held as a reception to the many noble families and world leaders that had decided to converge in Mt. Angelo. It was a few hours to the actual conference and gave chance for the world leaders to mingle among each other. Security was tight since some deranged madman might be able to get in somehow and cause trouble. But apparently not so tight as...

Kyrell was able to get in despite the priestess not allowing him at first. He dressed finely in his white suit decorated with medals with white gloves to match. Apparently, several other princes and companions of the world leaders decided to dress up lavishly too, making him able to blend in the crowds.

The duke's "son", Lord Ash Winters accompanied the king of *insert fancy foreign country name here* along with the young princess-in-training and the crown prince. He wore a light blue that matched his eyes and had a stray eye for all the beautiful princesses, queens and state leaders or their daughters. He had a loud, flamboyant air about him as he frequently advised the king about 'foreign matters', claiming he studied this continent. When given leave, he immediately went to flirt with the young ladies sitting at the edge of the ballroom, dancing with them until alas, a change of partners was due when the song was done.

Fanny was more than a little suspicious of the young man that accompanied them. She stared up at him quite frequently with a puzzled look but couldn't quite pin where he knew the man from. She shook her head sometimes. She couldn't know the man. It had only been what? A year? since she got herself into this situation. She could not possibly know him. She turned around when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. It was the prince. She smiled at him and gave a curtsy before accepting his hand and letting him lead her to the dance floor.

Monica was a little puzzled when the twins did not come to see her in the office and wandered about the almost-empty building, calling them out by name. The other officers had already left. They did not work long hours like she did, extending well beyond the necessary time. Some of the personnel had accompanied Damien too and perhaps only a few soldiers were left, and they were not to loiter around the upper floors. "Vincent, Valkyrie?", she called out a few more times, lightly tapping the doors she came across.

((OOC: *whacks* Lolly, quit scaring Eternal~ >w>
Ahe-ahem~ Well... Since Lolly already mentioned my having plans. Then I'll initiate the post. ^__^ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 am
((Wow, I'm glad my lab's at 2 cause I slept through a class again. *sighs* ))

Not only Kyrell, but also Shadow had snuck into the party as well. After all, she was an information salesman. Things like this she had to attend. At the party, she stood at the back with a cup of wine like a wallflower, wearing a beautiful black dress and with a black wig of long wavy hair that made her skin look as soft and pale as snow. Shadow couldn't help but be a little nervous though. Not only was security tight, but all of them searched with well trained eyes.

Lianne was feeling rather good about how smooth everything was running so far. It was a rather large turn out this year as well, especially because word got out that Damien was coming, and most of the countries were uneasy about him. She watched as the leader's families entered into a large ball room where music played and people danced the waltz. Lianne who was wearing a silky white dress and a veil as usual, sat by the back of the room quietly. In the past, it was fine for the Grand Priests to dance, but being a woman, she was advised not to, even if she wanted to. She couldn't even watch the dancing either, due to the veil. So she just stood near a wall, listening to the music, waiting for the night to be over.

The twins weren't in the office, but rather in jump suits working on the car again. They were pondering over small details, trying to make it the best of the best for their father.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games