Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:45 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

sixth year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick warrior

Mattie also missed the block, and Echo was still sprinting for Brianna. Almost in slow motion, she saw her housemate’s body lift clean from her broom–and another one bit the dust. Echo had her hand on her wand when she saw Ron swoop in from below, nearly colliding with Yari’s little pet as he sped towards her.

Thankfully, Professor Liu’s voice called the end of the game Echo thought a silent thanks to all the wonderful designers in the world and to Dashwood for putting them out of their misery. She pulled her broom down near Ron’s, speaking to him as she checked Brianna over as best she could: ”Good catch, Quinn-Smith. Is she…” what was Echo supposed to say here? Unhurt? Alright? Echo had heard the crack of bludger on bone. It was Echo’s fault, as a beater– Yari had never let anyone go down when she was playing. Mattie hadn’t either for all she remembered. No, this was Echo’s fault, as beater, as team captain. That was a sobering thought. At least she was safe now. Ron was, if she remembered correctly, a decent healer of sorts, and he wouldn’t let anything more happen to his sister. “You’ve got her?”

She would just get in the way. Echo nodded and turned towards the rest of her team–well, not her team anymore since the match was over. “Regardless of the loss, you all did the best you could. Please make sure to check yourselves over. We don’t want any lingering maladies,” she said evenly, as though the annihilation of her team didn’t bother her the slightest.

Beneath the even voice though, Echo was grinding her teeth. She spotted Dominik and Zack Knapp landing a ways away and had to busy her hand with retying her hair so as not to go for her wand right then and there and hex Dominik back into the hellhole she spawned from. ”Good game, Knapps.”.

Thankfully she didn't have to be too pleasant with them. Echo turned instead to their captain, grasping his hand in a polite handshake.”Oh yes. Syd honey, we’ll talk later.”

Ravenclaw’s pet mascot was on the ground like another member of the healing team, asking if anyone needed first aid, congratulating Black team for their victory. Then xe spoke up. ”Hey, um, I’m going to order like three dozen butterbeers and like six pizzas. So if you all want to warm up, let’s meet in the Great Hall after?”

Well good, there would be something for the masses to enjoy. Echo was just eager to get off the pitch. For one, the moment the match was called she was back to wondering what had happened to Saylor and how back Strife was off. She found herself next to Mattie as they headed for the changing room. "Harper, breathe. I’m going to shower and visit Strife and Saylor. Would you like to meet me by the Hospital Wing?”

setting March 2059, Quidditch Pitch for a friendly pick-up game || with Purple team
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing warm hoodle + leggings. Waterproof mascara that better not smudge.
status Knapp-spawn need to go back into whatever hole they crawled out of.

Total roll:----------

Stats:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Graydon Ironshield

Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
✩★
~"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. Cover by Jonathan Young.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:14 pm
User Image
But is it true
You talk and talk
But baby I need proof
You aren’t making any sense

User Image

Pureblood | Second Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: The Parrot, Dom, and Zack → The Parrot, Bonnie, and Strife
Wearing: Black Sweatpants and a white pullover with a dark forest design. Status: That was brutal.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

What a victory! Erikk had been disappointed to be a reserve before, sure, but actually getting to sit and watch all of that mess unfold? So worth it. He knew his sister was a powerhouse, but with Zack? They were an unstoppable powerhouse! When the two of them came down from their brooms, Erikk was there to high five them and congratulate them, his reserve-companion the parrot still with him. “You two were killer! Way to go. It’s not going to be easy to catch up.” Erikk knew he was decent himself, but to get to the level of his cousin and sister? He had a lot of long practice days ahead of him to look forward to. “How’s your arm?” He asked Dominik, “Didn’t strain yourself too hard did you? You should get checked just to be safe.”

Erikk stuck with them a few moments longer before separating, crossing the pitch towards one of the players still lying in the grass. “Better go check on the mess you’ve made.” Strife’s wipeout was positively brutal. Erikk had been on the edge of his seat, wondering whether or not he’d be able to pull himself back onto his broom in time. Shame he couldn’t make it–but it’d been fantastic for the black team.

His friend Bonnie was already at the bloke’s side by the time he crossed over. She was rubbing his back and cooing softly. “Aw, there, there… Let it out. You’re going to be okay.” It was then, Erikk realized with a cringe, Strife was throwing up. Understandable, but that didn’t make it any less gross. ‘Ugh. I should just go. This isn’t even my problem.’

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

You need some insight
                                                                Calling out the lies
                                                                Yeah, yeah, don’t be shy about it
                                                                Get in the game

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:36 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
March 2059 Quidditch Pitch With: Everyone
Wearing: Gryffindor Quidditch hoodie & camo pants Status: Man this hurts...

“Uuugh…” Logan groaned as he finally came back to Earth. Everything hurt. It’d been a good while since he was beaten so badly. At first the pain was as dull as the cloudy sky above him. As he awoke, however, it all came back at once with violent force. “Urk!” His body rolled on its own, gray skies swirling to green grass. His organs were screaming, throbbing, abdomen spasming. Wave after wave hit him and he retched, unable to stop himself from losing the contents of his stomach until he was dry heaving and struggling to breathe. There was a warm hand on his back, a “There, there…” and something else that sounded so much farther away than it was. He didn’t have the energy to be concerned with it. All Logan could do was ride out the waves until it was over. For a minute, he thought he might have blacked out again, but it was only his eyes shut tight as he struggled to contain himself.

“Come on, mate. The longer you take with this mess, the longer it’ll take to get you healed.” This voice came in clearer over his heavy breaths, impatient but neutral while he addressed him. He could make out the boy’s leg from the corner of his vision. As out of sorts as Logan felt, he briefly wondered if he managed to smack his head in the fall. It didn’t seem he was talking to Logan the next he spoke: “He’s on empty. Bonnie, let’s sit him up.”

Hands grabbed his arms at either side and pulled him back. “Ah, shitshitshit,” He hissed, a new pain registering with the movement. It wasn’t the first time he’d hurt a rib in a match and it certainly wouldn’t be the last, but that knowledge didn’t make the fracture hurt any less. He leaned over towards the gentler warmth holding on to him, finally recognizing it to be his little cousin Barbara. Now that he was up, he was breathing a little easier and the burning throb of his abdomen more bearable. “What a game… Man, am I glad Zack’s in Gryffindor. He’s gonna be a right monster if he keeps this up...” Despite how sore it made him, he still managed a laugh. Erikk and Barbara looked at each other, relieved. “If he’s laughing, he’s fine.”

“Good. Then it’ll be easier to lug him over.” With a hand on his hip, Erikk looked over his shoulder to find Aurais, whose parrot was currently clinging to his other sleeve. “Yo, Aurelius!” He called, “You're friends with Strife, aren't you? Help me get him to the healers. And come take your bird, while you’re at it.”

Barbara puffed her cheeks as she huffed. “I can help just fine!”

“No, you can’t,” Erikk shot back, “Have you even looked at your leg? It’s purple!”

Logan looked down then. Sure enough, a large, purple bruise was blooming from the edge of her yellow shorts. They must have gotten her while he was out. How long was he out, anyway?

“You can walk by yourself, can’t you? So go get that looked at. We’ll be right behind you.”

“Aw, fiiiiiine…” Babs moved to stand, carefully pushing Logan away from her until he felt another body behind him. “Oh, it’s What’s-yer-name! Orelius, right? Reli?”

‘That’s definitely not it,’ he thought with a snicker.

“You take good care of this dummy, okay, Reli? Thanks a bunch!” Barbara bounded off towards the rest of the players getting checked then, still energetic as ever despite her noticeable limp.

Logan tilted his head back so he could see the new company. “Oh, hey. You guys won, right? Good game. It was fun.” The boy smirked, his discomfort evident as Erikk helped to pull him up. He gripped onto Aurais’s shoulder for balance. Ngh, well, you know. ‘Cept that last part.” And the part where the younger years came to his rescue. That was a little embarrassing.

OOC:

Addaellis

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:24 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie would have sighed in relief at Aria's boyfriend catching his sister if not for the fact that it would hurt. "Good catch," Mattie called out to Ron. Echo had approached and began her speech. It was practical but thanking everyone for the effort. Echo, despite the team losing and her faring with bludgers as badly as Mattie, was a good leader. Mattie was glad she had been under the sixth year's lead. It was fun. Painful but fun.

Someone was offering pizza and butterbeer but Mattie didn't want to even take a shower. She just wanted to get checked out at the hospital wing. Eden would skin her if she didn't take care of herself. So would Ma'am and Sir. You can't serve if you are broken.

"Breathing kind of hurts at the moment," Mattie joked with Echo as she rolled up her shirt to inspect a purple bruise spreading from her left ribs to her stomach. "I'll meet you at the Hospital Wing... I probably should get this looked at. Not a huge priority but doesn't look great. At least I was able to hit someone this game - myself."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Purple Team
                                                Stats:
                                                AC: 17 (-1 due to rain)(-1 hit)
                                                Modifiers: + 6 to Bludger Hits (-1 hit), +6 Bludger Dodging (-1 hit), +4 All Rolls (-1 hit) (Experience) (-1 due to rain)
                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: X <3 <3 <3

{OoC: .}
                                                addaellis

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:38 am
User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

The second Nora was within a foot of the ground she jumped from her broom, surveying the aftermath. She hadn’t even realized just how brutal the match was. She’d darted through everything more or less unaware just trying to grab the snitch and keep herself alive. Seeing the crowd, she wasn’t sure how she had come through unscathed. Did everyone just have a score to settle today? She thought to herself.

She looked across the field once more and suddenly a thought came to her. Galen. She’d almost forgotten but her brain was starting to match up and connect the dots. She’d thought it was just a bludger that dropped him but then she remembered how he looked before the match and worry started to bubble inside of her.

Without another thought, she sprinted in the direction of the hospital wing.

{OoC: Outfit in picture, bio in header}
                                                  X════════════════════════X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  null

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:44 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Ron was catching his breath when Echo approached him, and then started looking Brianna over. He nodded in acknowledgement of her compliment, and when she started asking her question, he said in a soft tone, "Breathing? Yeah, thankfully." Holding Brianna against his body, Ron could feel as well as hear her breath rattling through her, and knew it was causing her pain. What troubled him was how her face had that white-to-the-bone look of deep shock, the bloody drool escaping her mouth, and she was unconscious.

He heard Mattie compliment him, and he smiled when he heard it. Truthfully, so far as he was concerned, he did what needed to be done and there was an end to it, and what impressed him was that his broomstick didn't snap when he caught his sister in midair, and he managed to stick the landing. However, now that the adrenaline was wearing off, he was realizing that he hadn't escaped unscathed from his rescue attempt. The hitch in his breathing was likely bruised or cracked ribs, the right side of his body where Brianna slammed into him was sore and probably badly bruised up, while he was sure there were strained and pulled muscles in his legs and arms as he'd fought all the way down through that crazy corkscrewing dive to keep the both of them from getting splattered across the pitch.

Right then, he didn't care he was hurt, or that Team Black won 160-0, that he had a pretty good outing as a Chaser, or that Robin was organizing a pizza party in the Great Hall; his only concern was for his sister. When Echo asked her next question, he nodded, and said assuringly in a tired tone, "Yeah, I got her. I'm flying her to the Hospital Wing right now. If you could prevail upon Robin to send food up there, I'd appreciate it. I'm staying with her until she wakes up."

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
addaellis

mc2

User ImageTeam Black Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +6 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [X]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Gryffindor Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game of my Final Season
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be a good match!

Daphne walked out onto the pitch, her beloved Nimbus in hand. Her hair was tied in pigtail braids, wrapped with green and silver ribbons. She was excited to kick off her final season, and hoped the snakes came away with the win. Of course, they were toe-to-toe with Gryffindor, their longstanding rivals. Gryffindor always seemed to have players in spades, where Slytherin had had a bit more slim of options. She was the first of her team on the pitch, so she started doing a bit of stretching. The rest of the students would start filling up the stands soon, and she was excited for the energy they provided.

Modifiers: +7 {Throwing} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day to play!

Skyla walked out to the pitch, glad she had gotten there a bit early. She had a nice breakfast and was full of energy for the game. There was so far only one other person here, the captain of the Slytherin team. Sky hadn't ever really hung out with Daphne Greensborough, but the older girl always seemed really sweet. "Good morning, Daphne. Good luck today."

"Oh! Good morning, Skyla. Good luck to you as well." Both girls grinned at the other, then Sky moved to do some of her own stretching.

AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Spotting} +x {Catching}
          Special Skills: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:30 am
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Autumn 2059 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Gryffindor
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Quidditch Ready

Today was the day: The first match of the year. This one especially, Erikk had been waiting for months to play. He might not have gotten to join his sister and cousin in demolishing the competition during the infamous pickup game last term, but this season, he was determined to prove himself every bit as capable of a beater as the other two before him. Zack might have been his best friend, but Erikk was looking forward to getting a few hits in (and to prove himself as a prime candidate for captaincy in the future while he's at it). What could he say? Erikk Knapp was a competitive guy.

His dormmate, Áedán, probably knew that better than anyone. Their competition of who would rise to the top of their class had been ongoing since their very first year. Thanks to that rivalry, their grades were both consistently high. The boys were evenly matched. That was why Erikk was determined to recruit Aedan when he heard about the need of new players—as a beater team, they might just be unstoppable. At least he hoped. That was the goal, anyway. But Erikk wasn't naive; it would take a lot of practice to get them there. Áedán, meanwhile, seemed even more stoic than usual. As if that was even possible. Erikk was pretty sure the guy was getting into his own head. In an attempt to ease his nerves, Erikk slung his arm around Áedán and clapped onto his farthest shoulder. He smirked at the slight jolt and subsequent side-eye from the other. 'Oh, so he is anxious.' "Don't be so nervous, MacInnes! You're going to do just fine." And if he didn't, Erikk would just make him join him for extra practice.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: --

OOC:
                                                                Username

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:36 am
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Autumn 2059 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Gryffindor
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: First match jitters? No way.

Usually, it seemed like if someone was going to play Quidditch, they started young. By the second week of first year everyone knew whether or not they were going to go out for the team, and most stuck with it for their entire Hogwarts career. This wasn't the case for Áedán. As a late addition to the Slytherin team, this would be his first official match. Though he would never admit it, he was a little nervous. The serpents had no reserves. What if he messed up? He did fine in practice, but this was different, wasn't it? If he was knocked from his broom, that was it for the match. Slytherin would have to forfeit from lack of players. Although the same could be said of any of his teammates. The only answer was simply not to screw it up.

He stepped onto the pitch alongside his dormmate, appearing calm and collected as ever. All he had to do was smack some Lions with some bludgers. Easy enough, except he knew Erikk's cousin was one of the opposing beaters and was proving to be an absolute monster on the pitch. Zack Knapp would be someone to watch out for. Áedán startled as he suddenly felt a clap on his right shoulder. He shot a weak glare to his left where Erikk walked beside him. "Don't be so nervous, MacInnes! You're going to do just fine." He reassured. The redhead rolled his eyes in response. What, did Knapp think he was scared now? Absolutely not.

"If I can hit a bullseye with an arrow, I can hit a player with a bludger. I'm fine." Áedán retorted.

"Pft. Those are totally different things and you know it." Okay, so maybe they were. He wasn't worried about it. Even he if was, he would just fake it 'til he made it. It's gotten him this far.

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: --

OOC:
                                                              Username

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:56 am
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fifth Year Gryffindor | Prefect | Fifteen Years Old
Quidditch Team Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Autumn 2059 The Pitch With: Gryffindor & Slytherin
Wearing: Chaser Uniform Status: It’s gonna be a heated match for sure!

First match of the year, and it was against Slytherin! Logan could think of no better way to start the season than by squaring up with their team's eternal rivals.
                                                              He was amongst the first to arrive that morning with Daphne, a couple younger Slytherins, and his teammate Skyla making it in before him. Logan made his way over Gryffindor's seeker, opted to join her in her stretches, and greeted her with a bright smile. "We're in for a heck of a match today. Ready to take to the skies?"

Position: Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 Throwing, +7 Stealing
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: –

OOC:
                                                              Username

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack was EXCITED for quidditch - their first game. He had a blast last year in a scrimmage against a Knapp - and he would have to go against Erikk this year, he hoped. When he saw Erikk on the field he waved excitedly, he WAS playing his cousin. He began doing warm ups as instructed - and was ready to play.
""

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 7 =
Trying to:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah thought they had a pretty good team, but probably not any perspective Jedis to join her. Just little quidditch people. Karah stood near Daphne and began stretching and warming up, this would be a good game - and hopefully not a massacre.

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll:
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:42 pm
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah was running horribly late. Sure multiple people had told her it was time to go - but she had to find her lucky socks. Over half the team was at the pitch by time she arrived, including Erikk. She ran up to him and Aedan, "Hey tree boy, Smithy, you two ready for the game today? Going to hit a few Lions off their brooms?"

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Position: Keeper
AC: 13
Modifiers: +5 Catching
Special Skills:[/b Hold The Line, Great Catch wink Natural Flyer
Lives: ✸✸✸
Roll:
Trying to:

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:52 am
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Aria stepped on the pitch, hair tied in pigtails, make-up flawless (but not necessarily to last despite holding spray being used), and a smile on her face. She was ready for a nice friendly game between her house and Slytherin. Though when you mixed Slytherin and Gryffindor competitiveness often got the better of the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Chaser
                                                Modifiers: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: + 5 (+2 shooting/stealing) = ?
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games