Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks away and starts pacing** he does not know I am here too....but he is in my dreams and I can feel him near.......or is it just I am feeling and seeing what I see and feel there????

I dunno! D:

**stops pacing and walks to you then looking toward the door** I still feel safe here......but I just can't shake the feeling he is near......**turning away and walking across the room and back** I wish I knew what he wants with me.....why me??????

Maybe it's the whole murderous vampire demon thing. >.<

**stops in front of you eyes blazing** murderous!!!!! I don't go around murdering people just to murder them......I keep my demon half under control......and a vamp has to eat too!!!!

They don't have to kill people. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks away and starts pacing** he does not know I am here too....but he is in my dreams and I can feel him near.......or is it just I am feeling and seeing what I see and feel there????

I dunno! D:

**stops pacing and walks to you then looking toward the door** I still feel safe here......but I just can't shake the feeling he is near......**turning away and walking across the room and back** I wish I knew what he wants with me.....why me??????

**stops in front of you eyes blazing** murderous!!!!! I don't go around murdering people just to murder them......I keep my demon half under control......and a vamp has to eat too!!!!

**looks at you then look away and walks away** some times it can't be helped....and sometimes.................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you then look away and walks away** some times it can't be helped....and sometimes.................

.-.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

**turns back and looks at you** there have been times that I have not fed in a long period...then I have lost control and killed without thought.............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. emotion_facepalm

.-.

**turns back and looks at you** there have been times that I have not fed in a long period...then I have lost control and killed without thought.............

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. emotion_facepalm

.-.

**raises eyebrow** so for once you have nothing to say........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

Sorry, misplaced my text. >.<

"I see. emotion_facepalm "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

.-.

**still looking at you I start pacing again** but that is something happens to all vampires........still why me????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**still looking at you I start pacing again** but that is something happens to all vampires........still why me????

*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

**shrugs** I know there aren't many demon/vampires around.....but I don't know what is so special about me.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

**shrugs** I know there aren't many demon/vampires around.....but I don't know what is so special about me.......

*shrugs* D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

*shrugs* D:

**shrugs and starts pacing again.......stopping in front of you** am I safe here??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

*shrugs* D:

**shrugs and starts pacing again.......stopping in front of you** am I safe here??

Indeed! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:09 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

*shrugs* D:

Indeed! eek

**walking behind you and looking at the door** what would happen if he were to come in here??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:13 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs* D:

Indeed! eek

**walking behind you and looking at the door** what would happen if he were to come in here??

Well, there are a bunch of Saber toting Force users in here. o.o

Those kinds of things really don't have any sort of defense against our abilities here. o.o

Also, I can delete any posts in here. .-.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games