Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

xX_3mo-T3ars_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:22 am
um im dylan im 13 going on 14 im a noob and some one hacked my acc buyt i like friends so plz friend request me  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:13 am
Hi, I'm desertreaper. I like anime, manga, reading, studying, pc games, drawing, exercising, swimming, being with my friends, and etc. 3nodding  

xSkittleBittlex

robot aqua squid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 pm
I'm Robot-Aqua-Squid, Aqua or RAS, depending on how much you feel like typing.
I am a complete and total mystery from a far away planet, and I wear this skirt to hide a dark secret.
I am an enigmatic mystery man at heart, mofos, so lets not judge my sense of style.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:50 pm
Why not? Well, because I already haaaaave~ 4laugh

Yup, this is a mule account. surprised And if you've been paying the slightest bit of attention to a certain purple f**, you'll know who's! surprised heart

Yes, real life me hasn't been born yet. ._. Confuzing much, no? I'm just a cutie-pie baby right now, still inside my mommy I hope. 3nodding heart And I'm going to be the most prettiest little girl ever! biggrin heart

And daddies are going to love me lots and lots, and so will mommy because she's the besterest mommy there will ever be in this world because she's a Cancer and Cancers are the bestest parents. So daddy said. surprised But I'll have two... No... Maybe even three daddies! Confuzing! Maybe I should number them. surprised Or maybe... Because most babies can only say 'mamma', I'll only be able to say 'pappa' because I'll have far more of those! blaugh heart

Now daddy is going to sleep. Which one? The two I'll have already. 3nodding Because the other one isn't in mommy's life yet. ninja heart He probably will be soon enough, after mommy will loose the baby fat I put on her. blaugh

Eh... Enough talk. surprised Beddy time~

My Marissa

dark demon pyro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:42 pm
my name is pyro49. I like anime and music. I am a outdoors guy.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:06 pm
yo.

i'm new-ish here.

looking for somebody to hit in the head with my guitar.

wink  

haruko-eb

Perperuna

Aekea Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 am
hello to everyone...
I'm Mateja from small, but cute European country Croatia...
I'm 18 and I enjoy traveling a lot, meeting new people, places and cultures...
I'm a chocolate addict and if you want to know more about me, don't be afraid to send me a PM, I don't bite... xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:41 pm
Im Sara, 18 yeahrs old, live in North Carolina in the USA!! I love to quest {Currently Questing A CoCo Kitty!!!}

I live with my Dad, not my mum, my parents are seperated. I love Johnny Depp.  

I Hacked By Drupe

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:11 pm
Applesauce! I got invited to here for subliminal reasons! I like cookies and alchemy! I'm 14 years old and REALLY want a Guitar of Angellus  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:17 pm
hi...thank you for inviting me in this guild....some times i get nervous in new guilds so it well take some time since there are more members here.

im komenasai im 16 i love dragons and drawing.

i started to like chocobos and moogles for some time.  

Matriarch of the Essence

Dull Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 pm
Hi im Aritzea!
I was invited to this guild. I am currently questing so click on my banner in my siggie. To know more about me visit my profile or look at my ID Card which is also in my siggie!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:23 pm
Bw'ello! I was just invited randomly... (or maybe not so randomly. Perhaps I am just clueless). I'm 18, very soon to be 19, and I like plushies and jPop. And neuroscience.

Potato! :XP:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suu Ri

Multiple Sporkgasm

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:06 pm
My Marissa
Why not? Well, because I already haaaaave~ 4laugh

Yup, this is a mule account. surprised And if you've been paying the slightest bit of attention to a certain purple f**, you'll know who's! surprised heart

Yes, real life me hasn't been born yet. ._. Confuzing much, no? I'm just a cutie-pie baby right now, still inside my mommy I hope. 3nodding heart And I'm going to be the most prettiest little girl ever! biggrin heart

And daddies are going to love me lots and lots, and so will mommy because she's the besterest mommy there will ever be in this world because she's a Cancer and Cancers are the bestest parents. So daddy said. surprised But I'll have two... No... Maybe even three daddies! Confuzing! Maybe I should number them. surprised Or maybe... Because most babies can only say 'mamma', I'll only be able to say 'pappa' because I'll have far more of those! blaugh heart

Now daddy is going to sleep. Which one? The two I'll have already. 3nodding Because the other one isn't in mommy's life yet. ninja heart He probably will be soon enough, after mommy will loose the baby fat I put on her. blaugh

Eh... Enough talk. surprised Beddy time~

xd Aww!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Hello I am new! This guild sounds really fun! Thanks for whoever invited me! 3nodding 3nodding biggrin biggrin

You can just call me Haruka or Haru! I love anime and drawing!
PM me if you wanna chat!  

Haruka Hitsugaya

Pichiz

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:37 pm
Hi, i'm new! I just joined! I'm a girl (as most of you can tell) I like reading, drawing, manga, and random pms! 3nodding Also, thanks Sporktastic_University for inviting me!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games