Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 pm

((hey leko, hey saber. I had my whole day all planned out nicely to take care of everything I've been putting off and even some yard work... then I went on youtube to look something up and I've been stuck looking through 4chan videos ever since _| ̄|○))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm

((Lol, I once spent hours watching some girl on youtube do her hair.))

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 pm

((aww - i watched a bunch of kitten stalking videos on you tube one time 4laugh that and pygmy marmosets being super cute. okay byebye!))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm

"Draa can go to hell for all I care stare . Yes, it's a convenient time to exit now isn't it?" *rubs his forehead, not even able to really think of a decent response to Leko dodging the issue he brought up*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

*continues pouring drink after drink, stands up unsteadily before sinking back into her seat*
I think I'll sit back down...care to join me tes?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:51 pm

"I guess for the moment..." *checks his watch before moving to a seat closer to Saber* "I suppose I should thank you for telling the security that it was Razz and Princess that broke into Icy's room. Didn't help my own situation much, but at least they let Ryzan go."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Of course. He shouldn't get away with it and she...well she has to be crazy. *notices tes glance at his watch* If you have somewhere to be, don't let me keep you. I'm just going to sit here and drink myself silly, maybe it'll make sleeping in my car more bareab...oh...I think I vaguely recall walking here...do you think Psyzapp would notice if a couple of her tablecloths are missing?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm

er.... not sure what she would notice. I think she went on vacation or something? Why don't you just go home?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Is she? And I can't go home...Razz and Princess live there. sad Anyhow, I'd probably better sleep this off.
*stands up gathering glass, bottle, and tablecloth, and stumbles over to the sink miraculously not breaking anything as she sets the glass down*

Well, good day? Night? Not really sure at this point...
*stumbles towards the door looking nervously around before heading out and around back looking for something sturdy to lean against*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm

After her shower last night, dame had dressed her leg wound, then laid down, for just a second, on the bed. She knew it was a bad plan, especially since she was so tired and was still in her towels...her hair would be a wreck...but she did anyway. She snuggled close to her pillow, just for a minute, and fell promptly asleep, leg bent and sneaking out of her towel.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm

She enters the bar from the office, and heads straight to make herself a drink. After making her usual, she takes her usual seat at the bar and waits for Karou to make his appearance. She avoided the bar completely yesterday, and wondered if he had come by looking for her. Sighing, she knows what she has to do, she just isn't happy about having to do it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:11 pm

*snaps back to reality after having zoned out for a bit. He notices his steamer had gotten to room temperature, but drinks it anyway.. not really caring if it's still hot. After seeing that Saber was no longer there, he facepalms and checks his watch again.* "Xsa... I must have been out of it for a while."

*finishing up his steamer, he remembers there was something he was supposed to do today but can't quite figure out what it was. He puts his cup in the sink and suddenly gets the image of a ballerina in his head* "Shu! Ballet lesson!"

*As he starts to head out the door, he finally sees katana there and gets a slight eye twitch, hoping she didn't actually hear him stressed ... then continues on out the door*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Pulling up to the front of the bar in his rental, he drums his fingers on the steering wheel for a moment, hoping she was in the bar. He had been in contact with L the day before, and was stalling for time, telling her that dame had not made it back to MW. He ended the call with L telling her to back the hell off and let him do his job.

Getting out of the car and locking it, he enters the bar, seeing Kat seated at one end. Glancing around, he sees that they're alone, at least for the moment and takes the seat next to her.

"So, I'm here for your answer," he said simply, looking her in the eye.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 pm

She comes out of her thought as she hears TES mutter something about.....ballet? Shaking her head, she takes a sip of her drink and continues to wait.

A little while later, she hears the door open and turns slightly to see Kaoru enter the bar. She doesn't say anything to him until after he takes a seat next to her at the bar and asks her if she has an answer for him.

Turning to him, she stares for a moment before answering him. "I'll help you, but just remember, I'm doing this for dame and not your sorry a**. I don't even know if they're back from Switzerland yet, so you're just going to have to sit tight until I can arrange a meeting. I think it'd be best if you weren't seen here too much. Give me your number and I'll call or text when I have something set up."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm

-dame wakes with a start and is momentarily disoriented. She doesn't quite understand where she is or what is going on. dame starts to get panicky until she spots a batsymbol and realises with a sigh of relief that she is in her room at the JD. sweatdrop -

-dame gets off of the bed, and picks up her towel, letting her hair down and shaking it out. She goes into the bathroom and hangs up her towels then looks at her hair in the mirror.- Oh geez... stare -her hair is a wreck, which she knew it would be if she slept in it like that. Grumbling, she runs a hand through it and goes to change the laundry and look to see what she has to wear.-

-Thankfully the blood came out of most of the items, only a few spots on the black clothing and that isn't very noticeable. dame throws the things in the dryer and puts all the rest of her clothing from the trip in the washer, turning it on. She looks at what is hanging up, odds and ends leftover here, and comes up with an outfit.-

-After covering most of her hair with the bandanna, she grabs her keys and heads up to the JD for something to eat. dame goes straight to the MW booth and a waiter promptly comes and hands her a menu and takes her drink menu. Before he can leave, dame speaks- Hey...hey would you mind doing me a favour? -not being one to go against a MW lady, he nods, agreeing- Will you slip over to the MW and tell me who is in the bar? -The waiter nods again and heads off, placing her drink order first and then going to stand at the entrance to the MW/JD and get a glimpse around the bar-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games