Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm

*He takes a small sip of his double shot as Karrie walks in, followed by Velcore.* Hey there, Karrie. Yeah the trip went just fine. Once I got past the initial meeting of Pietrina's mother and her questioning my intentions, everything was smooth sailing. I've been accepted into the open arms of Mama Pavani. We visited all sorts of landmarks, museums, and the fashion district ... which was a whole new experience in itself! *turns and nods acknowledgment of Amy's arrival*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Amy smiled happily at Velcore and pulled out another role. "I'm so glad you like these, Velcore! These are all for you, though you'll have to space them out over a few days. You don't want to get a stomach ache. But this is another way for me to thank you for helping so much."

She held the next roll out to him and kissed the top of his head. Then, she turned to look back up at Karrie, still crouching down in front of Velcore.

"You did? That's wonderful! I can't wait to see her tomorrow and finally bring her home. The owl has been sulking all over the house lately. And, I think Kits knew what she was doing when she left Thistle with Velcore. He's a very capable dragon.

She turned to look at Velcore again and winked knowingly at him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

((I loves my seracila today whee ))

*snaps back to reality after spacing out* I'm half expecting to see a little girl with a huge hammer come through here O_O;

((USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Amy noticed Dougherty's nod to her and she smiled brightly at him. "Ah! So that's why you haven't been at GGB lately. I hope you'll come back soon when you're off duty. I made a new contraption for alcoholic drinks. You should check it out! And I'm glad you had a fun trip."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

*turns to listen to Dougherty's story* Well, I'm glad your trip went well. *hearing Amy talking to him again, looks down at her* Yeah, Thistle's feeling much better. I think she misses you, though. She looked disappointed when I went in to check on her.

*happily eats the second pancake roll, eyeing the bag full of them*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

"Fashion District?" She laughs, "So, did Psy have to buy another set of luggage for everything she bought there? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Amy gave one more roll to Velcore before sealing up the bag and hugged Velcore again. Then, she stood back up and looked hopefully at Karrie.

"Really, she did?! No offense to you intended, but I'm so happy! Remember how long it took for her to become comfortable with me? So to hear she actually misses me is great!"

She threw her arms around Karrie and hugged him with a large smile on her face. "This is awesome!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 pm

{{Interesting that no one responded to Dougherty calling Psy Pietrina, considering that no one else knows that's her name...}}

*stumbles back in from ballet practice, carrying his vest in his hand. His tie is hanging loosely around his neck, the first few buttons of his shirt are undone, and he's sweating quite a bit. Immediately he goes to the refrigerator and grabs a bottle of water, chugging it down while standing right there in front of the fridge with the door open so he can feel the cool air coming out of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

((Look, Mr. Persnickety....I'm tired here, and can't catch every little detail! xp Where's the tutu? At the ballet studio? xd ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

(( *Points up at Kai's last post* Huh? What's with the banned statement?! confused ))

As for all the shopping, we got by with a few bags. The rest of her purchases were to be shipped back here. Oh, and we also attended a performance of Swan Lake on our last night there, which was quite amazing, if I do say so myself. Well Amy, I'm sure I'll see your contraption soon enough. Got an email from killafrog earlier about another game starting soon, so I'll be popping in there a lot more often.

*looks at his watch* Oh man, I really should call this a night. I need to get up early in the morning, so I can go bring the dogs back home. *He slams back his double shot of scotch and gets up to place his glass in the sink. He picks up his two bags off the floor.* Goodnight everyone.

*He heads to the office and goes through the security scans, then heads downstairs and into their quarters. Once inside, he locks the doors behind him and sets his bags down. He immediately notices how quiet and empty this place feels without his beloved and heaves a heavy sigh.* sad

Edited.

(( Hey! I have every right to call Psyzapp by her given name! User Image ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 pm

((Dougherty called her Pietrina? I didn't catch that... lol))

*nods* Yeah, I remember. *sits there awkwardly when Amy throws her arms around him* Erm.. anyway, what's that? *points to the poster, looking up when Dougherty says he's heading downstairs* Good night, Dougherty.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

"Good night, Dougherty"

She arches an eyebrow as Amy hugs Karrie, but says nothing and continues to sip her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

(( Psyzapp posted her full name in here on April 22 ... Pietrina…Santuzza…Yolanda…Zita…Adriana…Palmira…Pavani

I don't have the full post, but Cop has been making notes in his journal for future reference! 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 pm

katana68
((Where's the tutu? At the ballet studio? xd ))
{{Haven't quite finished swallowing that pride yet rofl I think I might choke on it.

Also, I wasn't saying anything against you [Dougherty] calling her Pietrina, just that I'm surprised that no one thought it was strange. People certainly didn't just blow off Ryzan when he called me Quortek.}}

*after finishing the initial bottle of water, he tosses the empty bottle toward the trash, but just barely misses it, leaving the bottle rolling along the floor.* "Xsa... stare " *He decides to leave it and grabs another bottle from the fridge. Closing the fridge door, he holds the new bottle against his forehead while he walks over to the nearest table to plop himself down on a chair.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Amy felt Karrie tense up when she hugged him. At first she was embarrassed, but then she was a little frustrated. Why did he seem to get so awkward whenever she made physical contact with him? She hugged Kits and Kits hugged her, and they were both just fine with it. Did he hate Amy touching him at all or something?

She sighed and pulled back from Karrie. She made sure that none of her was touching any part of him. She turned to Dougherty and nodded to him as he left. "Alright, Dougherty. Sounds good. Night."

She put the Ziplock bag down on the bar beside him and then picked the poster back up. Then, she nodded to the Ziplock bag.

"Those are the rest of the watermelon pancake rolls for Velcore. You can give them to him whenever you think it's a good time."

She showed him the red poster. "Kits made this poster for Friday's open house. I was hoping to post it here, but I don't know how to go about doing that..."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games