Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:34 pm
Chaim watches all this from a save position behind the bar. Working here would be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm
Rockefor wonders:

*After all this,were is my whiskey..?Nevermind that...*
He then opens the the WANTED poster he rip off before getting in the bar and looks around,finding his target,he then puts his hand in his holster...  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:53 pm
actually you cant read this part because im whispering but go ahead im bad at whispering~

He sees what Rockefor was going to do and Soulrizer was prepared.He placed his hand near his ninja sword without anyone noticing.He whispers to himself,'Oh *** he found me but lets not get hasty.Maybe he is looking for another guy'.He grips his ninja sword and was waiting he realises that Nara was growling.Animals can sense bad things is going to happen.Soulrizer whispers,'Find a way to get out,that broken window'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am
User Image
The barkeeper raises an eyebrow at the two men with weapons.

" No weapons in the bar please " She says to them politely.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 am
Ls95
"Thanks, and do NOT wake me up!", Lee said as he drank the shot, quick as lightnin', then passes out.
(Just incase you forgot about me whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 pm
On that notice,Soulrizer lets go of his grip and turn back around to the bar.He was still suspicious about rockefor.He looked at Nara and gives him a treat.  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 pm
*Killerclownmeat walk into the bar, he sits down and asks for a Zombie* After a while, he notices some odd characters running about. He shakes his head and chuckles. He has a feeling something odd is going on in this bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm
(what is with that new guy...acting cool with his zombie).He turns to the new guy and walks up to him with a smirk and greets him,'Hey welcome to the bar...i see you ordered zombie.You have interesting taste.'.He gives a smirk again.He ask Ancantsia if he could hold Nara,"could i hold her for awhile.'.  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 am
SoulRIZer
(what is with that new guy...acting cool with his zombie).He turns to the new guy and walks up to him with a smirk and greets him,'Hey welcome to the bar...i see you ordered zombie.You have interesting taste.'.He gives a smirk again.He ask Ancantsia if he could hold Nara,"could i hold her for awhile.'.

"Thanks" Killerclownmeat solemnly replies. He could hear the hint o sarcasm in his voice yet he chose not to say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 pm
Rockefor takes his hand off his holster.The target haven't noticed his position yet,but further actions on that way would compromise his mission.He asks again for his whiskey.While that,he looks with the side of his eye to the two males talking meters away from him.He founds the taste for zombies quite unusual,but decides not to talk about it.  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ChimeBell

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 am
Chaim serves the whiskey, "You are looking for someone", he asks casually.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Soulrizer walks closer to Rockefor to ease drop on them.(i wonder what is he going to answer).He sits down close to Rockefor and was listening.Soulrizer's heart starts beating a little fast.  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 am
"Maybe....may.....maybe I should just lie down here for....a.... while" Killerclownmeat says while sleepily nodding his head. He lets his mind fall off somewhere and keeps his head on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Soulrizer looks around and find everyone so quite,'HEY what happen to the bar?'.  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

cooki3zdanerd

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm
Gabby walked in the bar silently looking at her surroundings, Damn why is it so quiet?, Gabby sat on a stool at the bar "Hey bartender can you pour a shot of whiskey?" Gabby smiled slyly  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games