Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am
"Okay, I will just test it out" Brago said revealing his hard self and inserting it into her. "Anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 am
User Image
Hana let out a gasp as her. Her aura let out a pulse as her heart jolted again, bringing up more of the feelings she had had towards Brago. Her mind went into a rushed started and she couldn't speak  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am
"Hey, Hana. Did anything happen? hello?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:52 am
User Image
"...Don't....stop...." Hana managed to say as her mind became dizzy. Her feeling about Brago were fighting against the block Neuro had created in her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 am
"Hana." Brago continued the assault. He didnt know if he was really doing the right thing or not, All he knew was that she said dont stop, so he didnt. Brago knew that he would keep cheating on her and makeing her feel sad. A short time later, he stopped. "Hana, is this what you really want? I will continue to sadden you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 am
User Image
Hana moaned as he went until Brago stopped. "I....I don't know brago.... I don't know what I want." she told him, her body and mind still trying to sort things out. She reached up and kissed Brago, wrapping her arms around his neck.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 am
"Hana.. these emotions.. I will cause you pain, but I will also share warmth and love with you. You can not have good without the bad" Brago said. "You are the one I want to be with most. I just have lust for Nikes body. Thats it. I love your overall person." his assault on her body continued.

((timeskip comeing up eevee?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:15 am
((Fufu))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:20 am
User Image
"Brago, Just love me for now, we'll talk later." Hana told him, her emotions had finally broken from the block of neuro's.

TIME SKIP

Hana lay beneath brago, out of breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:27 am
"I hope, you made the right choice Hana. There will be more women and you will be pained." He said looking down at her sadly.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am
User Image
"Brago, I made my own choice. I will find a way to deal with the hurt." Hana told him. "Because eventually you will out grow your need of women. And I'll be here when it happens as long as life keeps me here."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 am
"I will make sure you live long enough to see a pure me. But for no.. can you use your illusions to give yourself big breasts?" Brago said and laughed to lighten the mood.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
User Image
"brago, I can even become a compleatly different person if you want me to." Hana smiled at him. She used her illusion and her breast grew to a D cup.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 am
"I want you to be Hana. Thats who I love.... but I also love breasts" Brago said putting his head inbetween them. "Hey Hana, how about trying on some of your sexy clothing?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 am
User Image
Hana giggled as bragos face was between her breasts. " What would you like me to put on for you?" She asked him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games