Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:07 pm
*with the two display easels put together, Kits starts on the more complicated studio easels. Looking up, she sees that a couple of staff members are watching her while they're on their breaks*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:12 pm
Amy walked into the lounge after dropping Thistle off in the pet area in her own little spot so that she didn't infect the other pets. She was so tired that she didn't even notice if anyone else was in the lounge at the moment. She simply went to the bar and ordered a french vanilla cappuccino and then put her head on her arms on the bar.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm
*decides it's time to take a break and stands up, stretching. Seeing Amy at the bar, she walks up there, ordering a glass of apple juice* Hey Amy. How's Thistle doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 pm
Amy jumped just slightly at the noise she heard beside her. She lifted her head up and looked at Kits through tired, red eyes. "Hey Kits... It's good to see you. Thistle is... Thistle is doing alright, I suppose. I hope Liada can make the potion soon. Thistle is up most of the night coughing. I feel so bad for her, and I sit up with her and rub her back, trying to make her feel better. Usually we end up falling asleep on the couch in the living room."

"How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:18 pm
Daniel waved a hand, his mouth working silently, words suddenly failing him. Finally, his voice returned.

"No. No, no. Forget that. The metaphors are getting mixed. Just, ugh. Just suffice to say, until this problem goes away, the, uh, 'other' problem won't go away."

Daniel dropped a finger on the sketch of the cracked egg for emphasis.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:27 pm
Jessi scowled slightly and folded her arms against her chest.

"So you're just going to accept that and let whatever happens happen to your body without trying to find a solution to it?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:28 pm
*looks concerned* I hope so too. It sounds like she's really having a hard time. I'd offer to take her for a night so you could get some rest, but I don't want my pets getting sick... neutral

I'm doing pretty well. Last week, I ordered a couple of display easels and a couple of studio easels, and they just got here today. I've been working on putting them together. *points over to where the two display easels and the other partially built one are*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm
Amy nodded. "No, I completely understand. I don't want any of your animals getting sick, either. A few of them are even younger than Thistle, I think. But thank you for the thought, anyway. You're a good friend, Kits."

She smiled and then looked over to where Kits was pointing. Her eyes widened just a little bit and her smile grew. "That is so cool, Kits... Are they all display easels for the art exhibit or are some of the studio easels for you to paint on while you're here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Well, Jack is. I really don't know how old Mwee is. The others are all older, I think.

*giggles* The studio easels aren't for display. They're meant to be used. After being used a few times, they won't look so good anyway. *grins* I ordered two display easels and two studio easels. I thought that would be enough for now. We can always order more. The display ones are pretty cheap. Well, a lot cheaper than the others at least. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm
Amy's grin grew even more. "So you're going to use them, then? I think it'd be great to be able to walk in and see you painting! It would also draw more people into the lounge, too, I think."

She turns and grabs her cappuccino after thanking the bartender. She starts to sip it carefully at first since it's so hot.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 pm
*nods* I was planning on it. Sakura gave me the idea. 3nodding She told me that Tommy was interested in watching somebody paint here. I thought it might be interesting to display the art that's created here too.

*smiles at the bartender as she gets her apple juice and takes a sip*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:02 pm
Amy took another sip of her cappuccino and then responded to Kits. "Really? Tommy said that? Huh. I had no idea he was so into art. That's cool. I'm so glad you decided to do it. Do you know if Sakura is going to do it, too? Oh, and have you seen her recently? Jessi and I were supposed to go shopping with her yesterday, but she never showed. I'm hoping she's okay."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 pm
Daniel looked up at Jessi, the way she was standing, and a frown slid over his face.

"Wait, what? What's that supposed to mean?"

Daniel suddenly felt his shoulders tightening, and he stood, trying to stretch them. Plus, sitting down, he felt on the defensive. As he spoke again, he could feel his throat and chest tightening as well.

"I spent the first three months of my existence trying to puzzle out what was wrong with me. About what I'm supposed to be. And it left me on the frayed edge of sanity. I was obsessed, and it was destroying any chance of functioning normally. I still think about it every night."

Daniel dropped the pen on the desk and came around to stand in front of Jessi, his hands on his hips. His voice was strained as he tried to keep it level and controlled.

"And ever since I met you, you've encouraged me to open up, to think of others. To not let things I can't change drag me down. But considering that now I can't get you or anything you say out of my head for more than a heartbeat, I'm doing my best to embrace it all. So no, I'm not gonna let it lie. But the last thing I want to do is burden you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 pm
*shrugs* That's what she said. It just took me a little while to get the easels ordered. She seemed interested when I talked to her about it. *takes a sip of her juice* I haven't seen her for a few days. She seemed kind of upset then. I hope she's okay too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:18 pm
Amy nodded. "Well, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you paint in a more spacious place without having to get up and move some of your pets away from your art supplies."

She giggled and then sighed. "You know.. Jessi's pretty worried about Sakura. She wouldn't give me details, but she said she needed a day of shopping. I wonder what's going on with her. I'm starting to get worried, too. Of course, sometimes worry from others can be more of a burden than the actual problem for some people."

Amy shook her head slightly, finished her cappuccino and then looked around. "So, are we going to decorate this place tomorrow or Saturday for the art night and Miro's birthday on Sunday? I wish she would be here tomorrow so we could ask her some things."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games