Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:09 am
Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

SECOND YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan watched Reyna's cat warily; she'd had too many strays from the village sneak into their gardens to try to go after her snakes. "Byron says thank you," she said after a moment. "Emily's being rude because she just woke up from her nap. Behave," she added in a hiss of Parseltongue to Emily, who looked less than pleased. The brunette glanced back up as Reyna mentioned something about Glynn's family being in the Prophet. Tiernan didn't make a habit of reading the news, and as such was completely clueless. "Perhaps there was a death," she suggested. "I thought he lived with grandparents." He might be rightly distraught if they had passed away. When the train finally came to a halt in Hogsmeade, Tiernan managed to persuade her snakes to go back in their basket and stay behind. "I don't want to lose you outside in the dark," she hissed to them. "And they will take you to my room in the tower where you can explore all you like. There are lots of mice to eat." Once they had reluctantly cooperated, she exited the train, now in uniform. "Should we get a carriage together, or look for Glynn? Oh, I see Oliver over there." His bleach blond hair was hard to miss.

OOC:

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick hopped off the train and immediately began looking around for her cousin. Only to spot him just in time for him to tell some boy off, and then the girl next to him to fling herself to the ground and then crawl to his feet. She raised an eyebrow, and made her way over to the group. By the time she reached them the boy who had sent the girl into hysterics was slumped on the bench like he was the victim. Ugh she hated people.

She first dealt with the boy. "Hey twatface, stop acting like you're a victim when you are the idiot who thought it was a great idea to put your face right in someone's personal bubble when she was obviously distraught. Use some damn common sense." She growled, glaring at the stupid boy. If she wasn't more concerned about the poor girl on the ground, she would have punched the boy straight out. She knew how it felt to panic like her. It was why she got into so many fights at public school. Except when she got stressed or panicky she got into fights and angry instead of crying. Same feelings, different reactions.

She turned her back on the idiot and flopped onto the ground to sit next to her cousin's legs and wait quietly for the girl to stop screaming at least a little. She knew better than to get close to her. When people got close to her after they had changed her things and stressed her out, they usually got hit. This one seemed a bit more self destructive than violent. She reached into her backpack and found the ice cold water bottle she'd brought with her on the train, and then wrapped it in her jacket before offering it to the girl. "For your face... should help the pain." She muttered, before turning her attention back to the crowds of people. This was about as nice as she got with strangers.... but she felt a slight kinship with the poor girl. "M' names Flick by the way."

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales
Summer II
-X Duo Yiro X-

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:36 am
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan nodded her head before remembering he couldn't see."Yeah boats are only for first years. We take carriages now. Horseless carriages. Well... technically they're pulled by Thestrals but you can't see them unless you've seen death... and well I guess you can't see them at all." A normal girl would have felt bad about bringing up the whole blind thing. But she wasn't a normal girl. She wasn't going to tip toe around the obvious or act like he was some fragile little thing. He wasn't. He was a normal kid, he just couldn't see.

She blinked at his question. Teach him snake language... she couldn't do that. It was a genetic thing. She frowned, now she felt a little bad. "Uhh.... I would. I really would... but the thing is. Parseltongue, the snake language. Its a genetic thing. Inherited you know. My whole family speaks it but I don't think we can teach it to people. I don't think its possible to speak it without having it in your code already...." She frowned. It sucked that she couldn't. She wished she could.

While consumed in her own guilt of being unable to teach him something he wanted to know, he suddenly just grabbed her hand. Her eyes went wide and she immediately felt a blush creeping up her pale cheeks. She was very glad he couldn't see now. Because she didn't know why she was blushing and she didn't want him to ask. "Come on." She muttered, leading the way to the carriages before climbing into one and helping him and Sadie up into it as well.

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image
โฅ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒโฅ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡โฅ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œโฅ
โŠ›๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’โŠ›

Connor listened as Rowan confirmed that they wouldn't be traveling by boat this year. A good thing, since he'd nearly tumbled in the water at least a few times the year prior. She then spoke about the carriages, but said he'd not be able to see the Thestrals unless he'd seen death. Then she casually commented that he couldn't see them at all. "Well, you're not wrong. But there's perks to it. For example, I've never seen death." He grinned, chuckling a bit at his words. Usually people treated him like a glass doll, always afraid to hurt his feelings by noting that he couldn't see. Rowan didn't care, and he liked that about her. She didn't play it safe and make him feel pitied.

After asking if she would teach her cool snake talk, she admitted that she'd want to, but it wasn't learned and taught. It was more of a genetic benefit. He tried to hide his little poof of disappointment as he spoke. "Well, that's alright. Now I've got a name for it, I can still do research on it. Maybe Colton wouldn't mind typing out a section on the topic. O-or, if you want, I can still teach you braille?" He hoped she'd still be willing to learn, so it wasn't just two in the whole school that could read the dots. It would be fun to send secret notes to Rowan.... and it might make him feel like one of the cool kids from primary that got busted passing notes... He turned his head toward Rowan as he grabbed her hand, feeling her stiffen. Maybe he shouldn't have done that... She said to come along though, and he was able to continue holding her hand until they arrived at their destination. He felt around the carriages, letting the girl help him inside. Once he felt Sadie board, he grinned. "Thank you, Rowan. You helped me out a lot." His cheeks grew a bit warm, the boy fussing with his glasses and hair to try and hide his cheeks.

Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡'s แด€ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษชษดsษชแด…แด‡, สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ส™แด‡ สแดแดœส€ ษขแดœษชแด…แด‡ แด›แด า“ษชษดแด…, า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แดกแด€ส.
Aษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s ษดแด แด›ษชแดแด‡ า“แดส€ แดœs แด›แด แดกแด€sแด›แด‡, ษขแดแด› แด›แด แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ สŸแด‡แด€แด˜ แดา“ า“แด€ษชแด›สœ, แด€ษดแด… า“สŸส, า“สŸส แด€แดกแด€ส
Dแดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด แดกแด€สŸแด‹, ษดแดแดก สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด ส€แดœษด, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แด€ษด ษขแด‡แด› ษชษด สแดแดœส€ แดกแด€ส
AสŸสŸ แดา“ สแดแดœส€ แด›แด‡แด€ส€s แดกษชสŸสŸ แด…ส€ส า“แด€sแด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ sแดœษด,
Sแด›แด€ส€แด›ษชษดษข แด›แดแด…แด€ส, Sสœษชษดแด‡ สแดแดœส€ แดกแด€ส

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image

โŸฃ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒโŸข

Contessa had spent the entire train ride locked in her own cabin, reading ahead in all her textbooks. She wanted to be the best this year, surpassing her dolt of a cousin as well. By the time the train had started to slow, the teen was already dressed in her uniform and her books had been neatly packed back into her trunk. She walked out onto the platform, being greeted by what looked like three little kids screaming. She watched with amusement as one threw herself to the ground, then she sighed and walked toward the edge of the platform. She hadn't spoken to anyone since dinner at her house the night prior, and honestly didn't know how social she felt. She tugged her robes tighter around herself to keep warm, but otherwise stared off and half hoped someone would at least say hello to her.

{OoC: Open for interaction! Just quote me~}
Bแด€ส™ส, I'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡
I'แด แด‡ sแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœษชs ส€แดแดแด แด€ษดแด… I'แด แด‡ แดกแด€สŸแด‹แด‡แด… แด›สœษชs า“สŸแดแดส€
I แดœsแด‡แด… แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ I แด‹ษดแด‡แดก สแด€
Aษดแด… I'แด แด‡ sแด‡แด‡ษด สแดแดœส€ า“สŸแด€ษข แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ส™สŸแด‡ แด€ส€แด„สœ
Aษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs ษดแดแด› แด€ แด ษชแด„แด›แดส€ส แดแด€ส€แด„สœ

๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐’†๐“ท โ„‹๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐’†๐“ต๐“พ๐“ณ๐“ช๐“ฑ  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm
Now the pale morning sings of forgotten things...
She plays a tune for those who wish to overlook-
The fact that they've been blindly deceived;
By those who preach and pray and teach!
But she falls short and the night explodes in laughter;
But don't you come here and say I didn't warn you...
About the way your world can alter.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Slytherin Pureblood โ”‚ Seventh Year Prefect โ”‚ Adopted

Vio could have spotted Ivy's s**t-eating grin from a mile away, never mind her hair. As the redhead called out to her and approached with an unnatural bit of pep in her step, the Slytherin came to two very quick conclusions: there was no way her girlfriend had been awake for more than a few hours, and there was no way this level of energy wasn't man-made and probably liquidated. Vio rocked back at a step as Ivy's small form collided with hers, but didn't lose her balance, thanks to her excessive height.

The blonde was seventeen and just barely 5'10", which she was rather proud of. She was taller than Lea and Cora, who were both 5'8", as well as Uriel, who was firmly 5'9"; Jess being shorter than everyone had always been a constant, and the only Walshes taller than her were Gare at 6'1" and Toby at 6'3". She'd obsessively recorded all of it at some point; most tall people were rather laid back about their exact height, but Violante Lillantine was not one of them. She needed to know all the details.

"The train ride went about as well as expected," she said sarcastically, "Given the fact that I was trapped in a compartment with Strudwick and Grey for a good, oh, I don't know, seven hours, never mind the new recruits, who, thank Circe, my cousin was not among. I'm sure you will," she ended on a slightly sour but mostly exasperated note. "I'm sitting at the Gryffindor table tonight, I can't deal with the usual first year brawl on top of everything else. Hastings and Maclellan will probably jump in themselves- she's the little contrarian, and he always looks ready for a fight." With a sigh, she squeezed the Gryffindor's hand gently. They both needed to relax for very different reasons.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And oh, how you try to command it all still...
Every single time it all shifts one way or the other.
And I'm a goddamn coward, but then again, so are you.
And the lion's roar, the lion's roar-
Has me evading and hollering for you.
And I never really knew what to do;
For now I can only guess what's coming next.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ฮ›ฤฟฦำพฮ›ะ˜Dฦล”
แน–ฤคฤชฤฟฤฟฤชแน–
ฮ›ัดฦล”Y

first year โ”‚ unsorted โ”‚ pureblood

Alec was pleased to hear they were going via boats; he'd been afraid there'd be some stupid melodramatic procession where all the first years had to walk up to the massive cliff Hogwarts was supposedly sitting on or something. He was glad to have the chance to stretch his legs after spending nearly all day sitting, but that didn't mean he was in the mood for a hike. He wished Wylie were here; he would have liked to sniff around. Stupid roles saying you couldn't bring a dog until second year. Wylie wasn't even that much bigger than a cat. "I heard merfolk look really gross," he said informatively and a little too eagerly. "And that they sing like harpies unless you're underwater. And that they drown people." He hoped someone got dragged out of their boat; hopefully one of the more annoying people, so the rest of them wouldn't have to deal with them all year. There were always a few.

OOC:
oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
โ€ Minnie โ€
<5th Year>

Minnie had rode the train with Lynn but got separated from her half sister as they got off the train. As usual it was bustling with people. Minnie wasn't particularly bothered by the seperation and began to look for her friends and housemates and was trying to steel her nerves for meeting Emma when she spotted Lionel. Walking over, Minnie spun around in front of him to catch his attention and said with a grin, "Lionel! Long time no see. How was your summer?" She wondered if she should mention where Zeph was but that was probably dealing with the love triangle he got himself sucked into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxTrain Station
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWary
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe ะผ e a n , ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ฤธ n o w ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ… xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ั‚ ะฝ o ฯ… g ะฝ ั‚ yoฯ… were ั‚ะฝere ั‚o g ฯ… ฮน d e ะผe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… were only ฮน n ะผ y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ…'re w r o n g ฮนา“ yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'll ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e yo ฯ… xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceCallum was not looking forward to collecting the first years this go around; namely, because he already knew for a fact that this bunch was going to be trouble. Or, rather, he knew that one specific person in this bunch was going to be trouble, and probably enough of it for the lot of them. Add in the fact that he would be asking too much of the universe for Rory to be the only one he needed to worry about, and this was already giving him a headache. But, it was his job, he'd signed up for this shite, so he may as well do it. His only regret was that Rory had been raised by Gavin, and was unlikely to find him the least bit intimidating as a result. In part because Gavin lacked Cal's gentle side, in any manner shape or form, and in part because the man had two inches of height and several inches of width on him, and all of it was rock solid muscle.

spaceHe made his way to the crowd of students, noting the first years in the crowd easily enough; they were the ones who looked like they had no idea what they were doing. He cast a charm to magnify his voice, whistled loudly, and called out, "First year students!" He watched for the student's heads to swivel to look at him, arms crossed. Screw not looking intimidating this year; he was waiting for Rory to cause trouble, and if the boy did it, he didn't want any of the other kids to have enough nerve to fight back. "If you could all please make your way over here. My name is Callum Murdoch, and I will be escorting you to the school."

spaceHe waited patiently as the new students began towards him, on the lookout for his nephew. He spotted the boy easily enough, and the scowl on his face... Cal may have neglected to mention to the boy what exactly his job at the school entailed. Unfortunately, Rory looked more pissed off than anything else. "Alright, everyone. Stay close to me, do not get any funny ideas about running off to explore or anything like that. There's a whole giant castle that you can wander to your heart's content in between lessons, starting tomorrow. No sense in getting lost out here tonight." He directed a hard stare at Rory; the boy had tried several times to duck away from his uncle on their trip to Hogsmeade, so Cal was sure he'd been considering it. And he looked exasperated, so the older Murdoch was almost certain he'd just foiled some cunning plot.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe c o l d , ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe r ฯ… ั‚ ะฝ l e ั• ั•
                                                          xxxxxx yoฯ… ฤธ n o w ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on ะผy o w n , 'caฯ…ั•e ฮน can'ั‚ ั‚ a ฤธ e lฮนvฮนng w ฮน ั‚ ะฝ y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ฮน'ะผ a l o n e , ั•o ฮน won'ั‚ ั‚ฯ…rn oฯ…ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoฯ…'re w r o n g ฮนา“ yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'll ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e yo ฯ…

User Image

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          First years should all follow Callum!
                                                          Next post will be at the Black Lake

Summer

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Deviled Dregs

RedEagleEye007

Semper Leo

Xistund

The Shiny Furret

Caithre

Apocalyptic Crown

nivupuchii

pie poodie

murruelecreuset

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

-X Duo Yiro X-

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                Thatโ€™s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

แ‘Œแ‘Žแ”•Oแ–‡Tแ•ฎแ—ช || แ–ดIแ–‡แ”•T Yแ•ฎแ—ฉแ–‡ || แ•ผแ—ฉแ’ชแ–ดแ—ทแ’ชOOแ—ช

Roo sighed at the guy as he seemed to get all worked up about everything. He sighed, deciding that he was getting much too annoyed, and the school year hadn't even started yet. He ignored it when Flick finally came off the train and joined him, only to give Desmond a sound tongue-lashing at what he had done. He wanted to add himself that the boy hadn't been thinking, but bit his tongue, deciding instead to pay more attention to the fact that the girl seemed to be all worked up now and got up to run, only to trip instead. Roo winced, and suddenly found his legs encircled by the girl. He gave Flick a look that suggested he was out of his element, but at least she had decided to help the girl out. "Yeah, better wait for the crowd to ease up a bit. Or a professor comes by. I think they can help you if you need it." He swallowed, starting to look for an adult here. He could see students, plenty of them, just no professors quite yet. Well, this was pretty bad.

It was then that he heard a voice over the din, and he sighed in relief. Oh, good, a professor! He glanced over at the girl, suddenly frowning. He didn't even know her name.
                                                "Umm, nevermind." He could ask it later when she wasn't panicking. This was probably a bad time to ask anyway. He waved a hand around, trying to get the professor's attention and instantly regretted what he was about to do. "Professor! We need some help over here!" His voice broke over the din, and Roo suddenly blushed scarlet as he realized he'd yelled pretty loudly. But, hopefully it did the trick and he could get help for the girl panicking at his feet.

Thinking: I hope she's okay...
                                                OOC:

All my life Iโ€™ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Canโ€™t slow down
                                                Iโ€™m a rollinโ€™ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                Iโ€™m a lone red rover

-X Duo Yiro X-

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
ัั”ะฒั”ะบฮฑะฝ โค ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ฯ‰ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚
ฯ…ะธั•ฯƒัั‚ั”โˆ‚ fฮนัั•ั‚ ัƒั”ฮฑั
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Hogsmeade Platform
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

It was only getting worse, as now a girl had joined the crowd around her. But this girl kept her distance and offered her a cold water bottle to press to her aching face. Tentatively, Beckah accepted the water bottle and pressed it to her cheek. The cold soothed the burning sensation and she stopped crying. Her face hurt, but the cold water bottle was easing that. Through sniffles, she said, "I'm... I'm Beckah." When Roo called for the Professor, Beckah sniffled again and rubbed her nose on her sleeve. Why was he calling the teacher over? She looked up at the boy, her icy blue eyes rimmed in red.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Out of Character: {...}
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

-X Duo Yiro X-

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:09 pm
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

โœงWearing โœงWhere - Hogsmeade Station โœงWhat - Looking for people โœงWho - No one yet

๏ผฅ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ stepped off the train shaking away the pins and needle feelings within her hands and feet after being trapped in a prefect compartment for several hours. Being appointed head girl had been a complete and utter shock to the Ravenclaw, mainly because she was sure there were others more deserving of it. While she knew one didn't have to be a prefect to be named she would've thought it helped. She hadn't been looking forward to the meeting where she would have to tell a bunch of people what to do, but at least she had been able to spend time with Alice their last train ride. Her girlfriend had definitely deserved the distinction of a prefect while she was still figuring out how to bring more people into fencing club. The blonde sighed as she used her 5'11ish height, just a half a inch or so short, to search for her girlfriend or any of her other friends. Eira had spotted Ivy rather quickly, there weren't that many red haired students at the school, but she had rather quickly gravitated to Vio and she was loathe to break up any reunion those two were having. Especially since the Slytherin had been stuck in the same train car as she had been. With just a wave as she had apparently caught the attention of one of her fencing members, she kept on looking for Alice or Joel.[color =#318CE7][b ]

แƒฆAlice Becksteadแƒฆ

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxTrain Station
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWary

ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe ะผ e a n , ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ฤธ n o w ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ… xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ั‚ ะฝ o ฯ… g ะฝ ั‚ yoฯ… were ั‚ะฝere ั‚o g ฯ… ฮน d e ะผe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… were only ฮน n ะผ y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ…'re w r o n g ฮนา“ yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'll ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e yo ฯ… xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceIt took Callum a moment to realize that, when the boy's voice shouted for a professor, he probably meant him. He was the only adult at the station who had established himself as a member of Hogwarts staff, so there weren't many other options. He frowned; being called professor was weird... it felt wrong. He didn't want to teach. You couldn't pay him enough to teach. But, it wasn't like that was what mattered right now; something must be wrong, for someone to be calling for him.

spaceThe groundskeeper made his way over to the small collection of students, noting that they were likely first years. They were on the young side, and he was good with faces; they weren't in his daughter's year, nor had they been in last year's group. He frowned as he drew near; one of the girls seemed upset about something. 'It's too early in the year for this,' he thought tiredly, thankful that his nephew wasn't at the center of this, whatever it was. "What happened?" he asked calmly. He hadn't noticed any shouting, but then, maybe he'd just missed it. He'd only just arrived at the station, after all.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe c o l d , ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe r ฯ… ั‚ ะฝ l e ั• ั•
                                                          xxxxxx yoฯ… ฤธ n o w ฮน coฯ…ld ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on ะผy o w n , 'caฯ…ั•e ฮน can'ั‚ ั‚ a ฤธ e lฮนvฮนng w ฮน ั‚ ะฝ y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ฮน'ะผ a l o n e , ั•o ฮน won'ั‚ ั‚ฯ…rn oฯ…ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e y o ฯ…
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoฯ…'re w r o n g ฮนา“ yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'll ะฒe jฯ…ั•ั‚ l ฮน ฤธ e yo ฯ…

User Image

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          Slight deviation from typical course due to panicking student
                                                          Posting will continue as normal shortly

Summer

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

-X Duo Yiro X-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxGid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGuilty

ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ั•ฮฑัƒ ฯ‰ั” ฮฑ ั ั” ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฮฑ ั ั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฯ‰ั” โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ะฝ ฮฑ ฮฝ ั” ั‚ฯƒ ะฒ ั” xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน'ะผ ะฒ ฮฑ โˆ‚ ะฒ ั” ะฝ ฮฑ ฮฝ ฮน ฯƒ ั ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒ ฮนั‚ ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒ ั” ั• ั‚ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ัƒ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮน'โ„“โ„“ ะฒั” ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ ฮฑ ั‚ ยข ะฝ ั” ั ฯƒf ั‚ะฝั” ั” ั‚ ั” ั ะธ ฮฑ โ„“ f โ„“ ฮฑ ะผ ั” xxxxx
                                                          ฮน'โ„“โ„“ ะฒั” ั‚ะฝั” g ฯ… ฮฑ ั โˆ‚ โˆ‚ ฯƒ g ฯƒf ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั f ั” ฮฝ ั” ั โˆ‚ ั ั” ฮฑ ะผ ั• xxx

spaceJasmine had to wonder if she was, at times, a bad friend. Most of the time, she thought she did an excellent job. But as soon as Rhys had said that he was going to keep his distance from Gid, she had ejected herself from that conversation with all the tact and grace of a drunk ostrich. She'd been ready for a fight, and instead she'd gotten an apology, which she'd obviously accepted since he'd seemed rather sincere about the whole thing, and a bomb dropped on her head, which had been much less appreciated. She'd made a vow that she was staying out of Gid and Rhys' nonsense after the confrontation at the shop, and maybe that vow was a little too convenient, since it'd given her all the push she needed to say 'I'm OUT!' and head to the prefect car alone. In hindsight, she felt bad about it, but what the hell was she supposed to've done? Especially since, had she said anything... It would've been that maybe Rhys had the right idea.

spaceYeah, no way was she about to get in the middle of that mess. Siding with Rhys when he said he didn't want to talk to Gid anymore? Recipe for disaster. Plus, who knows, maybe it would've made Rhys think he'd been right about her in the first place, and she didn't need that headache when she'd literally just gotten an apology. In reality, she just thought that, it did kind of seem like Rhys had a thing for Gid, even without him basically spelling it out. After all, if he didn't, there'd be no reason he couldn't be friends with Gid still just because he was dating her. No, there was totally a jealousy thing going on, and she thought Rhys was smart to take himself out, and get some space. She was pretty sure that once he'd had some time and his head had cleared, he and Gid could patch things up. It'd be awkward, but considering she was planning on staying friends with Gid after they inevitably broke up, she had to figure it was possible.

spaceStill, she wasn't about to say any of that... At least, not this second. Later, maybe. The prefect meeting had done plenty to distract them, but sadly even the most tedious of meetings can't last a whole day, and he'd spent the remainder of it very strongly voicing his opinions on the subject. The train was not the place to butt in with a soft 'maybe he's right', so she'd held her tongue and tried to be something akin to comforting. As close as she could get while siding against him. She felt like shite about it, but she couldn't change her mind. She sighed when he spoke up, knowing that the happy face was just a facade, and not even a very good one. "At least we're not in Slytherin," she said with a frown. "That house, I swear, the first years always seem to start something. I don't envy Savannah and Kyson one bit." And it would be Savannah and Kyson's problem, she knew. It was rather hard not to notice the trend among prefects. It seemed like it was practically tradition for the older set to just ignore whatever went on and leave it to the newly appointed to handle, unless things got especially out of hand.

spaceShe chewed the inside of her cheek, glancing at him. "Anyway, if they get too impatient with you, I'll just threaten to turn them into newts or something. Stuff like that always freaks the ickle firsties out." Except the ones that were particularly annoying, like she had been. If a prefect had threatened to turn her into a newt her first night in the castle, she'd have chest bumped them and dared them to do it... How had she gotten prefect, exactly? Then again, there'd been pretty slim pickings. And she loved Lynn to pieces, but her judgement was obviously skewed. You only had to look as far as her ex-boyfriend to know that.

xxx 'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฯ‰ ั” ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ ะฒ ั” ฮนะผะผฯƒัั‚ฮฑโ„“ั•, ฮน ะผ ะผ ฯƒ ั ั‚ ฮฑ โ„“ ั•
                                                          xxxxxx ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะธ ฯƒ ั‚ fฯƒั โ„“ฯƒะธg, f ฯƒ ั โ„“ ฯƒ ะธ g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ฮฑะธโˆ‚ โ„“ ฮน ฮฝ ั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ะผั” f ฯƒ ั ั” ฮฝ ั” ั ะธ ฯƒ ฯ‰
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ ฯ… โ„“ โ„“ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒ โ„“ ฮฑ ยข ะบ ฯƒ ฯ… ั‚ ยขฯ…ัั‚ฮฑฮนะธั• โˆ‚ ฯƒ ฯ‰ ะธ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะธ ฯƒ ั‚ fฯƒั โ„“ฯƒะธg, f ฯƒ ั โ„“ ฯƒ ะธ g

User Image

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm
In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
User Image
User Image

ะผฯ…ษขษขโ„“ั”ะฒฯƒัะธั” โ–ฝ ั‚ฮฑะบั”ะธ โ–ฝ ฯ…ะธcฯƒะธา“ฮนะธั”โˆ‚

โŠฐGia just rolled her eyes and snorted as Carver mentioned that he hadn't been picked up by the police for once for skateboarding which was really the only reaction she could give without facepalming or smacking him with his own stupid board. She didn't really have an opinion to give over the skateboarding place he had visited besides, "What'd you expect? The place does tats and piercings right above it." she said with a shrug before rummaging in her bag for her stash of train ride candy. She popped a piece of gum in her mouth before offering the bag to Carver as he thought aloud about what he'd do after he turned seventeen and graduated, or rather where he would live. "I'm not sure it's any better in regards to little people and sticky hands but I'm sure if I wrote Dad and Fiona I could get them to agree to let you stay until graduation." she told him with a shrug while willing herself not to blush. She wasn't sure he knew or remembered the limited number of bedrooms in her home but the one he had previously stayed in was now a nursery for her twin sisters and since Fion usually slept with her father (badthoughtsbadthoughtsbadthougts) the only option left was either the couch or her bedroom. And the couch sucked, she knew this from personal experience. Thankfully after that they managed to pass the time admirably still talking of either the revenge scheme against Lori and Pamela and figuring out ways to weed out the idiot Slytherin firsties bent on world domination. There was always at least two. Finally they arrived at the Hogsmeade platform and she took a quick trip to the loo to change into her uniform before stepping off and waiting for Carver to arrive with her. She thought she spotted Lori and Tristan with Whitethorne but she wasn't too sure, a trio of brunettes wasn't exactly a rarity at this school. "You want to go looking for the rest of the fold or brave the ride up by ourselves?" Gia asked rolling up the cuff of her cardigan. โŠฑ

Red Hot Missy
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing โ–ณWhere ~Hogsmeade Platform โ–ณWith ~Carver โ–ณWhat ~Meh โ–ณOOC ~
When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games