Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Damien's limousine pulled up and he got out along with his current handpicked mistress. He was one of the few politicians who didn't fly in as this was one of the few times Diethelm allowed foreign vehicles to enter the country or pass over its airspace. He wanted to stay on good terms with the overseas countries...for now at least. He was already secretly supporting gureilla movements in the poorer nations which he would then turn into puppet states and then annex into Diethelm. But that was for later.

Damien wore a very formal military uniform used for special ceremonies. It had more flair than the one he usually wore. It was decorated with many medals, all awarded to himself. His mistress wore a black ball gown designed by one of Diethelm's best known fashion designers. He made sure that there was someone to announce his arrival so that everyone would know he was entering.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 pm
The man at the door announced Damien's arrival and many of the people stopped to turn and look at the man himself. Some people whispered in the background while most just looked with curiosity.

Hearing he was entering, Shadow sunk away to the shadows, hoping he wouldn't spot her. After all, he had a nasty habit of finding her.

Lianne, who was by the door to greet people at the door, held out her hand to Damien to greet him like everyone else. "Welcome, Mr. Blackrose of Diethelm." She said clearly. People were very interested in how Lianne and Damien would greet each other, since they had very strong opposing views and they were neighbors.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Damien nodded and shook Lianne's hand. "It's a pleasure to be here" he said, even though it wasn't. He then went in to meet the delegates of the other countries.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm
Like clockwork, Lianne shook hands with the next person and the line went on. Some of the world leaders felt a little foolish for thinking their meeting would be anything but normal.

Shadow said nothing and moved a bit around the room, watching Damien from a distance but trying not to draw his attention.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Kyrell watched intently from the background as Damien Blackrose arrived. He blended in, watching the man. So many feelings were welling up inside of him, anger most especially.

Lord Ash Winters watched the man arrive as well but he wrapped his arm around his partner's waist and said in the woman's language "Do you wish to dance again?" The foreign lady blushed and danced with him again when the dancing resumed. However, she frowned, noticing that the young lord had his thoughts elsewhere.

"Valkyrie, Vincent?", Monica called out again and was rather relieved when she found the two. Losing the absolute leader's kids would be a huge matter, even for her. "What are you doing?", she asked, looking at what they were doing. A.. car? A certainly unique one if it is. She then deduced and asked, "Ahh. Is it a present for him?"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Damien began mingling with the crowd, being the smooth talker that he is. However, he hid the fact that he hated everyone there, besides himself and his mistress. He was only doing this for his country and his future plans. He couldn't wait for the international conference to be over.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm
The twins perked up and gave a shy nod. "D-do you think he'll like it?" Vincent asked.
"We wanted to make something special." Valkyrie said. "He's so nice to us, but..."
"D-do you think dad really loves us? I mean, we kind of just came out of nowhere." Vincent muttered, both looking a little depressed.

Shadow kept circling around and accidentally bumped into Lord Ash Winters as the second dance ended. "O-oh, sorry." Shadow muttered.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh? Then you owe me a dance, young lady", Lord Ash Winters said, his voice soft and sweet and very different from who he really was. He held Shadow's hand and placed a hand on her waist as the third dance began. What did he look like? A rake. That's what. An absolute rake. The very definition of the word. "And what might your name be?", he asked in a luscious voice -- like chocolate vocalized.

What Monica said contradicted her own thoughts on the matter but she did not want to bring the kids down, "Don't say that. Of course he does! He loves you dearly, I'm sure." She then looked the car over and said, "He will. A stylish car it's turning out to be. A little mysterious. I'm sure he'll identify with it"

((OOC: Oh God. *squeeee* ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:05 pm
((Rake? ))

"R-really?" The twins asked with hope. "T-thank you Miss Ravenstone." They smiled.
"Um... we're done for now." Vincent said.
"Want us to go ahead and get cleaned up?" Valkyrie asked.

"P-pardon?" She asked as she was led onto the dance floor before she knew it. "My name? How rude do demand a ladies name when you have yet to give me your own." She replied sweetly, but more or less just trying to get away from this slimeball who pulled her into a dance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Lord Ash Winters let out a laugh as he spun her partner around, getting her into a reverse butterfly position facing away from him. He spoke into her ear, "I am Lord Ash Winters from *insert country name here*. Son of Lord Myers, Duke of.. well. Myers." He led her around him before pulling her into a close position once more as she finished the turn. He led the dance quite well, with a firm but gentle hand.

"Yes. We're heading out soon", Monica said to the twins. She already had the limo called to pick them up.

((OOC: A rake: A fashionable/wealthy man with dissolute/promiscuous habits
Also... Other sons of a duke (those other than the heir) use their 'Christian name' [First name, Surname]. A duke, however, uses his title. xP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm
Shadow gave a small chuckle. "The name is Iris." She said, as was always her default answer. "You sort of remind me of someone, but that must just be my imagination." She said as he pulled her closer to him. "Well, you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself." She said, wanting more distance between herself and this seemingly perverted stranger.

"Ok!" The twins said, cleaning up the area as well as themselves. When they were ready, they took each others hand and walked over to Monica, looking up at her. "Ready." They told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

"That's a lovely name", Lord Ash Winters commented about her name as he twirled her around. "Oh? Might it be someone... Charming? ...Handsome? ... Classy?", he said and chuckled, "Of course I am enjoying myself. To be in the company of such a lovely lady"

"Let's go then", she called to the twins as she led them to the limo and waited until the journey from office to mansion to be over. "It's a long drive. You two can take a nap if you like", she said to the two.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm
Shadow's smile suddenly faded as she looked up at him with narrowed eyes. At the next turn, she pressed herself close to him. "Zil? Is that you?" She asked in a harsh whisper, wondering what on earth he could be doing there.

"Really?" Vincent asked.
"What kind of place is it?" Valkyrie added in.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Zil flinched noticeably when he figured out that it was Shadow he was dancing with. But he kept a smile on his face as the dance began to end, giving her a soft kiss on the lips saying, "I am Lord Ash Winters. I don't know what you're talking about"

"Yes", Monica affirmed to Vincent. She then answered Valkyrie, "Well, to give you a brief background. The mansion was built ten generations of Ravenstones ago. So there's a rustic touch to it, I guess. It is the house where my great grandfathers and every other Ravenstone ever since, had grown up and been raised. I think it's quite a lovely place. There's nothing I would change about it", she mentioned.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm
"H-hey!" She snapped, blushing wildly when he stole a kiss. "Stop that."

"Really?" they said with excitement. Still, the long drive took its toll, and the pair drifted off to sleep on the way over there.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games