Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:26 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Second Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club (don't tell anyone), Creature Appreciation Club, and Namaste Member) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nervous, Nic stepped onto the field. Sure he practiced with bludgers plenty of times but this was his first real game. He felt almost small compared to others as he held his bat. Taking a deep, calming breath Nic decided he was just going to do his best and there wasn't more he can do.
                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: X (+2 hitting) = ?
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:07 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna was heading out to the pitch for this term’s match against Gryffindor. She was seeing this match as her chance to finally put the disastrous free-for-all they claimed was a pick-up game behind her, and maybe, just maybe, her squad could put up a win this time. It was also her last chance to compete against and thwart Aria. She didn’t have anything against Aria, she was basically family in all save blood, and Ron loved her with a level of devotion which was both heartening and concerning.

As was usual, she and Ron went to the game together. For his part, Ron was wearing a simple gray sweater with a green and silver Slytherin scarf, and a red and yellow Gryffindor hat, as he felt the need to be neutral, as he couldn’t be expected to root for or against his girlfriend or his little sister. The two of them were laughing and kidding around as they arrived at the pitch, and they soon reached a point where they had to part ways, with Brianna joining the rest of her squad, while Ron would be up in the bleachers.

So, butterbeers afterward, Ron?” asked Brianna, knowing there wouldn’t be many more times they’d be doing their post-match ritual. Ron smiled, and answered, “Just like always. Fly hard, little sister, and try not to get shot off your broomstick this time.” Brianna gave a snort of derision, and said, “Yeah, no kidding. You won’t be up there this time, and I can’t expect you to catch me twice.” The two of them hugged, and Brianna found herself maybe hanging on to him perhaps a little longer and harder than perhaps she expected to.

You’ll be fine,” Ron told her. “Be sure to say ‘hi’ to Aria.” Brianna laughed, and said, “I’ll do more than that if I get the chance.” She stepped away, hoping none of her teammates caught sight of her being a bit needy, and gave Ron a salute before he walked away. Focusing on the match in front of her, she could be heard saying aloud, “Ave morituri.”

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:05 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

Echo was still in the locker room, staring down her reflection. She looked fine:Hair braided back and tied off with the Slytherin colors, a thin layer of sweat-proof makeup. Her uniform was crisp and clean. Shoes shining. Broom pristine.

Yet Echo curled her hands into a fist, imagining catching the snitch–and crushing it. Pop like plimpy eyes before into the pot. Smells like fish and pus, but boil it with kelp and it’ll grow anything better.Put it with coconut milk and turmeric and it’ll banish breakouts. Plimpy eye earrings, suspended in gold and resin– Typical and wasteful. What a waste …What a waste. I could be studying.

She sighed, staring at her reflection again. It was no use. Her head wasn’t in the game. As if it would help if she were– Gryffindor seeker– Skyla Byrnes. She beat me to the snitch last year. Does anyone really think I’ll do better this year? You’ve never caught the snitch in game. You’re only on the team because they don’t have enough people. Daphne had to beg so it wouldn’t just be an automatic forfeit. Probably. A fighting chance? No, they know they won’t win. A chance to play then.

She laughed out loud, a harsh sound that sounded at once haughty and choking. Come on then Echo, let’s play.

Echo grabbed her broom and finally left the locker room. By the time the sunlight touched her face, she had her usual air of superior confidence plastered on like a layer of setting spray. She gave the Gryffindor team a thin, pitying smile as though they were sheep coming for the slaughter. She gave Skyla Byrnes a curt nod of acknowledgement before joining Brianna. Echo let a sight chuckle escape her as she gazed up around the stands, somehow as though she were looking down on everyone gathered. ”‘Ave, morituri te salutant.”

Ah. She could be studying.

setting Game 1 2059-60, Quidditch pitch. || with Gryffindor and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status I could be studying.

Position: Slytherin seeker
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy

Cinnabun Gryffie

Graydon Ironshield

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:24 am
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end
Is it over yet? Hmm

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Fourth Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare was excited for her first game of the season and she only felt slightly anxious and nauseous for once! It was weird playing against some of the people she'd actively been working with just last year but it was also a little helpful in that she knew (sorta) what to expect. Kinda. She'dbeenstuckatthegoalsbutshecouldstilllookandobserve. She offered the newest beater and encouraging grin and pat on the shoulder as she passed him before beginning her stretches.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still, the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:48 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna smiled, seeing Echo there as she approached. Like her, she was waiting for the time when the team would take to the air once more to do battle with Lions. Her eyes followed Echo’s gaze up into the stands, where students and faculty were gathered to witness the coming spectacle. ‘Let’s hope we can give them a show,’ she thought.

It is all panem et circenses, isn’t it?” she asked Echo. Thinking about it, she couldn’t recall the last time there was a post-game celebration down in the Common Room, which was why she and Ron would meet up for butterbeers. It was better than other alternatives. Lately, she caught herself counting her victories by the number of times she stole the Quaffle from Aria and Ron, and whether she racked up more goals than either of them at the end of the term. It wasn’t much, and really it was kind of petty of her, but then, ‘the only substitute for victory, is victory.’

As she worked herself into the frame of mind to leave it all on the pitch, and her game-face was firmly in place, Brianna asked, “Dunno about you, but I’m not seeing any ravens in the stands today. That should count for something, right?”

OOC:
addaellis

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Players & Fans
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor V Slytherin
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be great!

After making sure the new announcers were all settled in, Xiang left the announcer booth and hopped on her broom. She flew down and stepped down onto the pitch, where both teams had gathered. Xiang counted everyone, then did a grand gesture to let everyone know it was time to take to the sky. She expertly released the snitch, then the bludgers. Taking the quaffle in hand, she flew up between the waiting teams. "Alright girls, guys, and fancy butterflies. I want a nice, clean game. No cheating, no magic, no nothing. Both teams ready? Awesome. Begin!" She tossed the Quaffle up in the air, letting the Chasers have the floor. She backed up, settling in to watch the game.

{{Wearing :: Purple Workout Gear}}
          I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 7, 10, 7, 4, 8, 9, 3 Total: 57 (10-100)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah launched into the air once teams were announced, ready to play when the quaffle went into the air, she dove for it. She HAD to beat the Gryffindors - their red quidditch robes just made her sick every time she saw them.

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll:
Trying to: catch the starting quaffle

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

"A Clean game? HA. Not when I'm against a Knapp! Good luck stopping me Erikk!"Zack had his bat ready and went after a Bludger as soon as he could. He went and aimed at Brianna. The bludger went straight for her - it was sure to miss unless one of the Slytherin Beaters blocked him.

""

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 18 + 7 = 25 (Hit unless blocked)
Trying to: Hit Brianna

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day to play!

Skyla was excited to take to the sky, ready to feel the wind in her hair. As soon as the Quaffle was up, she took off in hope to get the snitch early on and score a win for Gryffindor. Somewhere around here was the snitch, she just had to find it. Preferably before her head got all swooshy. Flying about, she kept her eyes out for the snitch.

Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:12 {Failed to Spot}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

mc2 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 2, 7, 8, 4, 2, 3, 9, 10 Total: 58 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:22 pm
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060

At the sound of the whistle Aria took to the sky. She was not about to let some multicolored haired sixth year beat her. No, she was Artemisia League daughter of Cathaline Lesgue the Puddlemore United Captain.

Position: Gryffindor Chaser
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: + 5 (+2 shooting/stealing) = ?
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:26 pm
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060

Aria grinned as she came out with the quaffle. No sweat or just a little. She still was triumphant. Not surprising to Aria, of course.

Position: Gryffindor Chaser
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: + 5 (+2 shooting/stealing) = ?
                                                Posts until shooting: 1/3
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:32 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

"It is all panem et circenses, isn't it?" Brianna noted, following Echo's gaze. Echo flashed a smile towards the younger girl. Brianna, in sharp contrast to Echo, seemed focused and ready. Echo couldn't help but envy that determination-- surely she knew as well as Echo there was no winning this match. Yet she remained...determined. And optimistic?

"Ravens are a symbol of magic, wisdom, prophetic insight, that kind of thing as well as death. It's not all bad," Echo mused aloud. She knew Brianna was trying to find a positive, but Echo's own brain was just finding reasons for negativity-- the absence of the raven then, did it mean a lack of wisdom? No, she didn't need to distract her teammate with that now. Best keep her thoughts to herself.

"Well in this instance, let's take it as a good omen then, why don't we?"

The game started soon anyways, and Echo took to the air to search for the golden snitch. She did her best to mimic Brianna's game face-- or try to replicate that determination. Panem et circenses....if you're going to be a circus freak, at least be a good one, Echo. At least find the damned thing.

As luck--or good fortune-- would have it, she spotted a glittering golden light flittering in the mess-- but was it...could it be the snitch already?

setting Game 1 2059-60, Quidditch pitch. || with Gryffindor and Slytherin teams.

Stats:

Graydon Ironshield

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
✩★

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors & Slytherins
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One!
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a good day to play!

Skyla hadn't seen the snitch yet, but it looked like Echo may be onto something. Sky flew around, trying to spot the snitch as well. Something about not having her brother with her in the air was throwing off her game. A small frown settled on her lips as she searched.

Modifiers: +6 {Spotting} +6 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:11 {Failed to Spot}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:36 pm
Forgot to roll for Skyla... my bad  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:50 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

The golden ball...looked like a snitch, moved like a snitch-- Echo even risked looking away for a moment and saw Skyla didn't seem to notice it yet--Echo glanced back. The snitch was still there, flitting back and forth against the backdrop of one of the banners. For now, she let her broom drift closer, searching for the most direct path and approach-- Echo didn't want to startle Skyla into moving early and risk her advantage.

Stats:

###

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
✩★

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games