Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Special Sammich

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Hi, I'm Kitsune_Elric and I'm new to this guild. I'm a girl, in case the avatar didn't give anybody a hint wink

I started Gaia almost a year ago. I like anime, plushies, books and would love to learn foreign languages.

If you want to be friends, I usually don't deny requests or PM's.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:07 pm
O_o; Well joined because I got an Invite. don't know who invited me though... Hi!  

AndIsayByebyebye

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:09 pm
Yo! Call me Sango or Cheif or Boss or whatever respectable term you can come up with~ XD I would assume my gender is obvious but, for the blind individuals, I'm female~ X3 I'm mainly a RPer and would probably hang out there instead of the other places, but I don't mind a good chat~ whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:17 pm
yay for random invites.

name's kiare darkangel. for the blind or gender challenged, i am female. i rp a lot (that's mostly what i do in some of my other guilds), and i chat as well. i play guild wars frequently- that's where the name came from, one of my GW characters.

feed the pets please.  

Cael-alessan

Eternal Fox

tornado-potato

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 pm
ok, I just got randomly choosen.
I'm a G I R L `
I've been on gaia for T H R E E ` Y E A R S ` O R ` S O
and I'm C R A Z Y `

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:40 pm
Randomly invited,decided to join.Hello everyone!

Lianafaye

^michi-kun~

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:36 pm
I was (randomly?) invited by Sporktastic_Universe here whee

hmm I'm zandra but you can call me michi xp

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:09 am
Hi, I'm Celestial Messenger (my nicknames are Kotori or Hotaru if you don't feel like typing my really long username). I got a random invite so I decided to join. I'm a girl, just in case you can't tell. I'm usually playing Jigsaw puzzles or looking around mini shops, and I'm a Pokemon fan. Feel free to PM me if you wanna be friends biggrin  

Celestial Messenger

Skelletonike

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:49 am
HUm...

Name: Skelletonike
Element: Fire And Dakrness... :p
Fav Colors: Dark Red, Red, And Black

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:24 am
HI Everyone!!!
Hi Dr. Nick!!! (Sorry couldn't help myself...)

So anywho...
I'm LoveJTHM.
I am of the female persuasion. And if I'm not, then I've been buying the wrong underwear for years...
I love skeletons (or skellingtons), so most likely you'll never see me out of my mask.
I also love:
The colors purple and black (often in that combo...)
Chocolate
Cooking
Doing crafty things (like beading and collages....witchy stuff maybe someday)
And randomness
I'd like to say I was randomly invited, but I'm sure I got spotted in the Cinemas or in Cards (another two things I love).

So yea....

Song of the Unwilling

AkinaTerta

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:09 am
*coughs* Greetings, got a nice little random invite. I tend to like those, depending on the guild.

Uhh... without turning something into a short story I usually find it hard to introduce myself. Guess you'll just have to find out. sweatdrop I'm open to any questions, PMs, and the like.

I'm 21, engaged female with an internet problem biggrin So my activity will vary depending on how my life is going... and right now I might actually disapeer for a little while.

I promise I'll be back! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:51 am
Ello. I received a random invite. I tend to like those. biggrin So I thought why not join.

I go by Crimmy, Crim-crim, or Shinku. Call me whatever you prefer. I'm 16 and Female.

I like art. Also anime and manga.

I have one sport and that's Archery. Not big on the sport's. sweatdrop

Crimson Wings

Lord Nebilim

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:02 am
Hello! I'm Nebilim.

Got an invite, looked over the guild, and decided to join.
I like video games and anime.

I prefer to not just tell the whole world everything about me, so if you really wanna know anything about me, talk to me or something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Hello, I'm Kalia, I've been on gaia for about 3 years now. My interests are anime, reading, computers, and yoga.  

KaliaLor

Opal_Skyler

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:14 pm
Hi, I'm new and it's nice to be here.

My username is what you see. My real name I will not give out. And that's about it biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games