Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Amy's smile faded slowly and she sighed softly. "Karrie, I hardly see you anymore."

She glanced over at Tes and stopped herself from going too much further into detail in front of him. That wouldn't be fair to Karrie.

"I mean, I guess I could understand why. I think both Kits and I do, so we weren't sure if you would show up or not."

She didn't say that she thought he was trying to distance himself from her and push her away. She left that part off since Tes was there right now. So she stuck with the Dame excuse.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"Actually no... I don't know what you meant..." *mentally facepalms for saying that out loud. stressed * Should have just let it pass stare

*When Karrie mentions blank walls, he looks at him sort of confused at first until he realizes that's how they got on the subject of putting stuff on the walls to begin with* "Oh... right... blanks walls..." *pulls some hair in front of his face to check the color, making sure he hasn't fallen asleep*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Amy looked over at Tes in utter confusion, and with a little worry as well.

"Umm, you really don't remember what we were talking about? The person who can remember something from the first time I came into MW couldn't remember that we were talking about blank walls?"

"Tes... are you okay? Seriously, no jokes."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm

I know... I've been busy. *sighs, knowing that's a lame excuse* I know I haven't been around much. It's easier to keep myself from thinking too much when I'm busy.

*looks over at Tes* Tes, you look exhausted. Maybe you should go down and get some sleep.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Amy looked down at the counter and moved her index finger through the little bit of water that her pop bottle had left.

"Well, like I said, that's understandable. But it can also be said that hanging out with friends can keep your mind off of unpleasant situations at times. I'm sure... I'm sure Kits would love to see you and hang out with you. I'm certain that she could distract you from any unpleasant thoughts you might have... about anyone really."

She stretched out her neck to the side and tried to pop it. Leaning over the table earlier for so long while doing the posters had not been friendly to her neck, back, or shoulders. Plus, trying to pop her neck also gave her something to do rather than look at Karrie. She didn't want to see the awkwardness in his eyes or the closed-off expression she was worried might be there.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 pm

*relieved that his hair is still grey, he pushes it back behind his ear and takes another drink of water* "No... no I'm not okay stare Not that it's really any concern of yours. *checks his watch again and wonders if Ryzan is sleeping in. At first he just stares blankly at the face of it, forgetting how to read it for a moment. Meanwhile, he answers Karrie without looking up* "I'd much rather not sleep, actually... nothing good comes of it these days stare "

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 pm

*shakes his head at Tes* Well, if you don't go downstairs, you might end up falling asleep wherever you are. I don't think it would be good for you to sleep up here, even if Psyzapp isn't here.

*turns back to Amy and nods* I know. I just haven't felt much like talking to anyone lately. *notices her stretching her neck and looks concerned* Is your neck sore? They've got some good massuses over in Pandora's Box. Or, you could go to Lily's for an acupuncture treatment.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Amy sighed and shook her head. "Tes, move on already. We both know you wouldn't have said that smart-a** comment to anyone else if they had asked you if you were okay. Why don't you do what Karrie suggested and go sleep?"

She had heard what he had mumbled, but frankly, she didn't think he'd answer her if she asked about it. Karrie, he might. Amy? Hell no.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Amy shrugged at Karrie's question. "My neck and shoulders are just sore because I was bent over the table doing posters for so long this afternoon. I did some at home and some at GGB. It's weird because I'm bent over my garden most of the time and it doesn't bother me, but I guess I was bent over further at the table in GGB."

She sighed and reached one of her hands up to rub at one of her shoulders. "I've actually never gotten a professional massage done before. Actually, the only massage I've ever had was from Dec here at MW. It might sound weird but I'm a little... nervous at the thought of going in to get a professional massage."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

"jeez, Karrie. Are you my mother now or something? If it were at all possible, I'd keep myself from sleeping until I was sure this curse was over with." *takes another drink from his bottle of water.* "Either of you happen to see Draa around?"

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

*nods* That could be it. Could also be because you were at the same angle for a long time. Being so tall, I have problems with my back if I'm at a counter or something that's too short. That's why I had Psyzapp make the counters in the Jade Dragon a little higher.

A professional massage is definitely worth the time. You really don't have anything to worry about here. Psyzapp only hired the best.

No, I'm just concerned that you look really tired and you're not acting like yourself. A curse? Have you tried asking Leko about it? She deals with curses, right? No, I haven't seen Draa for... *pauses for a moment, thinking* a few days, at least.

*stands up and stretches* I think I'm going to head home for the night. *reaches over and brushes his hand against Amy's hair, then gently squeezes her shoulder* Good night, Amy.

*starts to head out, then calls over his shoulder* Night, Tes.

*looks up when Karrie starts toward the door. He chirps good night to Amy and Tes, then follows Karrie out*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

"Leko conveniently dismissed herself when I brought up the subject, though admittedly it could have been around her normal time to leave and I just didn't notice stressed " *gives Karrie a lazy wave, then rubs his forehead*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Amy shook her head. "No, Tes, I have not seen Draa, thank God."

Amy listened intently to what Karrie had to say about him having problems with his shoulders due to his height and how a professional massage really helped. But didn't people have to take their shirts off for a massage? Yeah, that might seem like a little thing to someone else, but to her, it made her extremely nervous. She didn't want to go to some stranger and have them rub her bare back down. Hell, she had dated Kai for awhile and he had never once even seen her bare back.... or front.

Her thoughts halted immediately, though, when she felt Karrie brush one of his hands down her hair and then squeezed her shoulder. He had never done that before, and this after he had acted like her hug was the last thing he ever wanted earlier that night.

She also had never seen him touch Kits the way he had just touched her. His hand brushing against her hair had been so sweet and... personal. Ugh, she didn't know how to explain it in words to herself. Hell, she didn't know how to explain any of this in any way.

She sighed and rested her elbow on the counter and then her forehead on her hand. "God, I seriously think men have worse PMS than women do."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 am

*eye twitches at what Amy says about men PMSing* "I would take offense to that statement, except that I'm not exactly the shining example of being 'stable' myself at the moment stare I can tell you this though: women will go ape-s**t crazy at the drop of a hat for no reason. Guys... there's usually something behind it."

*Having had plenty of time to cool down by now, he puts his vest back on, but is too lazy to button it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 am

Amy scoffed and shook her head. "At the moment? You're kidding, right? You're the King... or should I say Queen?... of PMSing."

She sighed and ran her hand through her big hair. "So, there's usually something behind them acting weird? What do you think Karrie's reason was tonight? He's usually so even-keeled."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games