Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 am

"I'm sure there's plenty out there that believe quite the contrary, unfortunately." *kisses the top of Ryzan's head, lingering for a bit to smell his hair.* "... if I didn't have you with me through this... I think I would have already gone insane..."

*begins to pet Ryzan's cheek while he breathes in his scent* "I wanted to avoid sleep as much as possible so that I wouldn't have to dream anymore, but it's become quite clear that there's just no way I'm going to be able to do that... at least not today. I'm sure you probably haven't been up long... not compared to me at least... but... " *takes hold of Ryzan's hand and squeezes it* "I'd like if you came to bed with me. Seeing you there when I wake... it lets me know I am where I belong."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am

*smiles, blushing slightly* If I can help you even in the least, I will gladly do so.

*kisses Tes' cheek and stands, leading him to the bedroom*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 am

((Awww, so damn cute.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 am

*wakes up still sleepy and foggy eyed makes her way to the bar*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am

* walks into the bar after another night of work and notices Ayami looking really tired * Did you get enough sleep Ayami?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am

*is sipping at a cappuccino by this time*
- oh yes thanks, although I did wake up briefly from a 3am contact call stressed Just taking longer to perk up is all.
*looks at him fondly with a different sentiment then she has felt before*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 am

* frowns slightly * Im sorry that your sleep was interrupted. * motions to the seat * Mind if I join you..?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 am

*feels strangely excited that he wants to sit with her* confused
ummm actually no -
I don't mind at all

*feels her cheeks flush red and she sips on her coffee to conceal it*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 am

* pulls out the seat and sits down. * So how's work coming along...? Oh hold on..* flits away and is back in a blink with a cup of black coffee * I really felt like coffee this morning...* chuckles *
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am

*snickers that he is drinking black coffee and that his name is Black eek dear me I think I'm giddy! eek *
Oh work is alright -
I'm sort of on a leave at the moment many of the projects I had been assigned have been dropped. So I'm trying to relax some.

*Looks over at him as she sips carefully, carefully batting her eyes in a slow dramatic fashion*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 am

Well thats good to hear * Smiles at her as she snickers * Whats funny..?? Do I have something on my face?? confused * he feels around his cheeks for anything on them *
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 am

*leans over and places her hand on his cheeks after he had removed his own then she leans in and whispers*
yes.. in fact you do..
*softly kisses him on the lips then sits back in her chair like nothing happened and pulls out a clove and softly taps in on the counter to pack it*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am

eek * shocked from the unexpectedness of the kiss he is frozen for a moment before snapping back to reality. He sets his cup down on the table before dropping it and leans over to get closer as he looked into her eyes with a loving smile and a gleam in his eye * Hold on do you think you could show me where it is again......
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 am

*glances over with her peripheral vision while bringing up the clove to light it*
Actually no - I can't....
It is best to not be greedy

*she tilts her head to the side at winks at him - taking a drag of her clove*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 am

* chuckles * Fairs fair...leans back into his chair and takes a drink of his coffee. So umm ..yea...how about this weather... sweatdrop * at a loss for words at the moment. His thoughts filled with the previous incident *

(( grabbed your booty....whew its been a while sweatdrop ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games