Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 pm

*slowly waking up and feeling groggy from all the alcohol yesterday Saber stretches and looks around wondering why she's leaning against a tree. Closing her eyes she mentally relives the past few days remembering that she was either stuck with Razz and Princess or homeless. Shuddering she decides that anything would be better than being stuck with them and wrapping her tablecloth around herself she sets out to find a place to stay.

Remembering how kind Black had been tending to her injuries she decides to head to his clinic in the hopes that there would be an empty bed she could use*

((my head hurts so uhhh she can be lost or something for awhile until I can get back on. xD ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Entering the bar from the office, she pauses at the bar, deciding on whether or not she wants food from the JD. Hunger winning out, she heads over to the restaurant. Nodding at the host, she heads inside and heads toward the MW booth. Glancing around, she sees.....dame?

"Dame? You're back? Why haven't you been in the bar?" confused

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

-dame looks up when she hears her name being called- Kat... -she says softly then skips a beat and heads over to Kat, giving her a tight hug, burying her face in her shoulder- Been sleepin' a lot...got back but a day or two ago... -she says, her voice quiet and pulls back- How you? -she doesn't look Kat in the eye-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Looks the young woman over, and sees that something is bothering her.

"Let's grab a bite to eat, and you can tell me what's wrong." She grabs her hand and leads her over to the MW booth, signalling a waiter.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm

-dame follows Kat into the MW booth and slides in, getting in the middle- Just got a lotta things on my mind. How have things been at the bar? -dame orders a sweet tea and then purposefully buries her nose in the menu.-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

She orders some sake after dame orders her tea. After the waiter left, she takes dame's menu from her and gives her a look.

"Okay, spill it....what the hell happened over there?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 pm

*approaches Ryzan's quarters from the back and knocks at the door. He waits there for a while, but doesn't get an answer* "tch... " *knocks louder*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 pm

-dame sighs and then looks at her.- A lot. Icy still hates me, L's a b***h, Stubbs and Horne probably think I'm an idiot, I almost had sex with Flame, Brat came to help Icy, some Russians got us out of the country...craziness... -dame looks away, trying to hide a small smile-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Sighs and shakes her head...."Well, Icy might come around sooner or later....and as for L....well...." Her voice trails off, knowing she has to leave dame in the dark where Kaoru's plan is concerned.

The waiter arrives with their drinks, and she sips some of her sake. "So, tell me about Flame....what the hell went on over there with him? You sent me some interesting texts regarding him."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm

-dame takes a sip of her tea and then pulls her feet up on the booth, wrapping her arms around them and resting her chin on her knees- Oh... -she says nonchalantly- Nothing much...Not one to kiss and tell... -hides her smile again and looks the other way-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

She arches an eyebrow at her. "You know, that act might fool some other people, but it ain't gonna fool me. So, we can do the dance all night, or you can tell me what the hell is going on."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm

*hearing a knock at the back door, he's reluctant to answer since he isn't sure if Tes is going to wake soon. When the knocking gets louder, he sighs and goes to answer it... hoping that whatever it is can be taken care of quickly. He does the necessary scans and opens the door, finding Draa on the other side*

Gi ussta... I was wondering when you were going to come back. I am afraid it might not be best to linger. Dear Quortek's dreams have been getting worse and I fear he may start taking his animosity out on you. Where have you been staying? Is there anything you need?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:11 pm

"Jeez, Ry. Slow down a minute, will ya? rolleyes I've been at Chatty Kathy's. The staff there doesn't seem to mind... they're creepy as hell though. I just need you to refresh the spell and a change of clothes... I guess a shower wouldn't hurt either..."

*walks in and starts heading toward his room when one of the things Ryzan said hits him*
"Wait... are you saying you actually want me to leave again once I'm done? Don't I sort of live here too?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 pm

-dame sighs and looks at Kat- Truth is, Kat, I don't know. Things got...a little heated between us and...well I haven't seen him since we got back to the States. I was...detained at the airport and Icy and the boys got back before me.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 pm

confused "Detained? Just what do you mean by detained?" What the hell happened at the airport? I haven't got to speak to Brat yet, and I need to talk with her. Icy didn't say anything about something going down at the airport...."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games