Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:12 pm

(see ya)

Nerdio and John didn't say anything.

Kevin did what Diana said.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 am

((hi! sorry i have been on lately, just been real busy with opening night and stuff. and studying. and footballs games.and make up. and acting. and sign making.and costume making/fixing. i think i do to much..... jenny needs a nice big break for rping!))

Diana stopped the van infront of her house, and everyone got out and went into the house. "Okay, were back." Diana said in a very tired voice.
Katryna turned her head to see Diana and the kids.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:57 am

(lol, it's okay, i wasn't on this weekend either)

Nerdio and John looked at the door.

Kevin didn't say anything as he walked inside.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 pm

((oh okay.....:ish tiered and falls asleep on keyboard: ujhglgjdsrferrrrrrrrrds/fvmklr;stnvfwl ))
Diana walked to a chair and plopped down on it. "If you have anything to discuss with our wonderful children, do it now, but leave me out of it....I'm tired as all hell!" Diana said leaning down on the chair.
Katryna looked at the kids, "So may I ask how you guys were able to acomplish any of this?" she asked, looking Jorja in the eye.
Jorja looked at her mom, "It's easier than you thinkactually." she said, crossing her arms ovr her chest and nodding. "If you really don't know, we made a demo tape and Mr.kelso like it, so he signed us up.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:14 pm

(lol)

Kevin didn't say anything.

Pence looked around at everyone from Kevin's shoulder.

Nerdio and John didn't say anything.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:30 pm

"Uh, fine whatever, well I'm not going for this, so you can kiss the stage goodbye, I mean really, how many times have I told you these things never work out for long.Record companys are nutoriuos for dropping people as soon as they stop producing,"
"Tell that to ACDC, they finally made a cd for the first time in like eight years, and they still have the same producers." Jorja retorted, getting angry, "Besides, John likes us, he says we have talent, so does everyone else! Yo seem to be the only one who thinks other wise!" Jorja yelled.
Katryna signed, "Don't tke that tone with me young lady! Trust me, somthing will happen and it will all get ******** up! Just like with me!"
"Oh yes! Let's talk about how I ruined your life again!" Jorja threw her hands in the ari and turned around. "Well, I don't feel like taking this so, I'm out. And I'd be surprised if we heard much from Lilith for while after tonight, if we tell the company about her, then she'll be arrested as well, remember subliminal messages are illegal." Jorja said leaving the house and slamming the door behind her.
Zee and Natasha followed her out, "Would you just back of you mega lesbo! I can handle this!" Zee said to Natasha, who retortedby saying, "You'll just make tings worse like always! So why don't you back off?"
Katryna rolled her eyes, "It's goi to be a long night!" she said leaving as well, "Jorja get back here! We aren't though talking yet!"
Diana hit her her against the arm on the chair, "I hate my life!" she said, "I think I need another vacation....and we just got back from one like two weeks ago!"
Ringo giggled, "I totally agree, which is sad...where would we even go?"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:35 pm

(ugh, damn quinceanera... sorry, i have been up literally over 24 hours and it's starting to take effect... so i pass my turn sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:43 pm

((lol, okay.))
Diana shook her head, "Let's just hold off on that for a while..." she said to Ansewer Ringo's question. "I'll think of somthing before fall beark I promise, Besides, it's not like you guys can perform untill Kat says it's okay anyway..." she said.
Ringo nodded, "Okay, let's hope you think of somthing soon! I'm getting used to all this moving around thanks to my new daddy!" she said giddily.
Ken nodded and looked at the time. "Well I guess I should head home," he explained.Ken kissed ringo and went to the door, "Bye I'll see you tomorrow okay." he said to her.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 pm

"Yeah, I should probably be headed out as well." John said, then walked outside to his bike.

Kevin didn't say anything.

Nerdio looked at Kevin, "An explaination?" he asked calmly, pointing at the ear piercing.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm

((ringo: roflmaodamessybbqsauws!!!!!!!!!!
sonic form me: lololololololololololol!!!))

Ringo began to laugh, "That's a funy story actually! But it's not his fualt!" Ringo said through giggles.
Diana sighed, "Well then what is this funny story?"she asked.

((lol poor diana she is sooooo streed latly....and out of nothing else to do.......Nerdio will be totured by Diana's parents soon! Just so you know.))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm

(lol okay)

"It wasn't my desicion..." Kevin said.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 pm

"Yeah, you saw that white fox girl right? Well that's Natasha, she likes to give peircings and tattoos. She really wanted to give one to Kevin, but we all told her not to, but she did it anyway." Ringo said all at once.
"Tatoos?" Diana said worried, "Ringo you didn't get any others while yo were there right?" she asked.
Ringo shook her head, "Don't worry, I only tust Kevin to touch my body like that." Ringo said trying to reassure her mother, it didn't work.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:04 pm

(did you mean to put Kevin or did you mean Ken? lol, sorry, just want to make sure...)

Nerdio and Kevin didn't say anything.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:09 pm

((i ment kevin, remember i have a character named kevin. he gave her the tattoo.))
"Whatever I'm going to bed!" Diana said getting up and going to her room.
Ringo giggled a bit, "Good night!"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 pm

(whoops, i forgot about that sweatdrop )

Nerdio and Kevin didn't say anything.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games