Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 pm
Tianara didn't blink. "Right. Boats." Inwardly she was kicking herself. How could she have forgotten something like that? They both could have been killed! With the whaling ships out these days...not that she thought they could fit into the narrower straits near the cove, but there were smaller boats.

She looked back when Joshua told her he needed to breathe. Her nod was brief and absentminded. "Okay. Are you doing all right?" Being able to handle himself underwater for longer than usual wouldn't do any good if he got so tired that he sank.

Though she didn't say anything, she was troubled by the fact that he'd gotten so far. Though it was handy that he could now do at least some of the things that she could...the magic was rubbing off at the worst possible time. If he was exposed too much more, he would be indistinguishable from any of the ocean children.

He wouldn't be safe anymore.

She looked back again at last. "Ready to go on?" She tried not to let her voice betray her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Joshua, unaware of her worries, took a few deep breaths. He nodded to her. "I'm fine. Let's keep going. We don't have time to waste." He seemed determined to keep going. Between whatever was back at the cove, and the idea that Aria might be in danger, he didn't want to stop unless absolutely necessary. As he took a deep breath, sliding back beneath the surface, he was grateful for all the swimming he'd been doing lately. He had definitely built up more of an endurance now.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 pm
Tianara hesitated briefly, but nodded once. "Okay." She struck out again, now keeping out a slightly more wary eye for boats. Slightly. She was too wrapped up with the danger they'd left behind them and the danger that might be ahead to worry about any trouble they might get in right now.

They kept moving, Tianara always keeping her attention out for anything that might signal that they were getting close.

"Joshua," she called over her shoulder. "Do you know the way to Aria's house? If we can, we should find them a place where they can be safe."

Where that would be, she didn't know - they couldn't stay safely underwater like the ocean children, and most of the ocean children were being driven away from their homes as it was. Not even the water was safe anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua nodded, then realized she wasn't looking. He spoke instead. "Yeah. Turn right slightly. As long as we keep away from the rapids of the cliffs, we can just curve straight towards her house." He told her, gesturing without thinking. "But where would they be safe? It's like there's nowhere left. There's something in the water, in the cliffs, in the forest...." He didn't sound overly confident.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:14 pm
Tianara didn't answer him for some time. She didn't have an answer.

Reluctantly, she finally replied, "They won't be. None of us are. Not anymore. But they should at least be near others. They aren't ocean children - Aria could keep Allen protected. But they can't be out alone like that."

She didn't know what else to say. They wouldn't be safe. No one would be safe.

And that led her to her own worrying thoughts. Where was she going to take Joshua?

Where would he be safe?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua knew why she didn't answer right away. They wouldn't be safe. Nowhere was safe anymore. "Alright." He agreed softly, but his tone was reluctant. It seemed like there was nothing they could do....He shook his head suddenly. There was always something they could do. They just hadn't found it yet, he told himself determinedly. "We'll get it done." He said, sounding more confident. "Time for a breath." He added, rising to the surface. He panted lightly, catching his breath briefly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Tianara waited for him for a few minutes, scanning the horizon for anything that left her cold or threatened. But there was nothing. It was serene.

A little too much so.

"Joshua," she asked quietly, "what do people think of me? The people in the town? Do you think that the story we told them will hold if someone gets curious?"

She hadn't thought to find any way to back up her story earlier, aside from Joshua's word. And people knew where he was and where he lived, now. If anything came up...

She shook her head. No use borrowing trouble.

"Are you ready? We need to hurry. We should be there soon," she muttered the last part, largely to herself. "We really need to get there soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua hesitated, then answered. "I hope so." He said quietly. "I don't know what they think of your. Probably curious about how you got here with no one seeing. But I'm not a mind reader." He accepted the topic change quickly. "I'm ready. Let's go." He took a deep breath and dove again, swimming strongly.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 pm
((OOC: *timeskips because slowness is excruciating*))

By the time Tianara and Joshua finally made it to the beach closest to Aria and Allen's home, she was already agonizing that it might be too late. Even with Joshua's unusual endurance, it had taken longer than she had hoped.

Dropping all pretense of not being worried, she scrambled up onto the beach ungracefully. Gesturing impatiently to Joshua to come on, she sent out a quick probe, sensing for danger around them.

Nothing. But that didn't mean it couldn't have already come and gone, or that it was hiding from her.

They had to hurry.

She struck off in the direction that she thought Aria and Allen's cabin was. From here, she was a little disoriented, but she was good with directions - she should be able to figure it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Joshua hurried up out of the water as well, Tianara's nerves affecting him. When she was nervous, it made him nervous, as he knew she could sense much more than he could. The strange creature hadn't helped his feeling of nervousness. He sped up slightly, taking over the lead from Tianara. He knew the land area better around here than she did. And they couldn't waste time hoping they were going the right direction. Sure in himself, he led the way and before too long, the cabin came into sight. It was quiet and peaceful, but Joshua knew that it didn't mean much.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Tianara glanced at the cabin, then away, trying to figure out why approaching it was making her so edgy. To reassure herself, she sped up to walk beside Joshua. If they were together, they would be all right.

Maybe.

She forced another few steps towards the cabin. Looking back at Joshua, she said softly, "Stay with me. Please."

Taking a deep breath, she knocked once. Twice.

And waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Of course." Joshua murmured quietly. He wouldn't think of leaving her, especially at a time like this.

There was no answer at the door. Everything was silent. Then all of a sudden there was a crash from inside. "Oh dash golly!" The 'curse' came on the heels of the crash. A series of footsteps announced the owner of the voice, Allen, as he came to the door and opened it. "Yes? Oh, Tia! Back so soon? And young Joshua too. Come in, come in. Don't mind the mess. I dropped a plate." He ushered the pair inside with a smile. "Make yourself at home. What can I do for you?" He asked as he set to work cleaning up the broken glass.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:05 pm
Tianara jumped at the crash and was about to open the door when the curse followed it. She gave a little breath of relief as Allen opened the door. They weren't too--

She paused.

Where was Aria?

"Um...I, that is, we...we need to see Aria," she said uncertainly. "I...is she back yet? She came with me and then she was on her way home, but..."

She should be here, was all the girl could think. Aria should have been back by now.

And if she was here, wouldn't she have come out by now?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:36 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Allen glanced to Tianara in confusion. "I thought she had stayed with you. She hasn't come back yet." He shrugged dismissively, not seeming overly concerned. "She probably just got sidetracked by something interesting. She'll wander home when she's ready." He said with a chuckle, setting the broken glass in a container before putting it in the garbage.

Joshua exchanged a glanced with Tianara, worried. Aria should have been back much before them. She'd left first and had been in a boat. They had been swimming. He chewed his lip nervously. This wasn't a good sign....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Tianara hesitated for a moment. She didn't want to worry Allen. But they had to find Aria and make absolutely sure she was okay. She glanced between Joshua, Allen and the door. Maybe they should split up, but...

No. She didn't want to go alone, and she wasn't sending Joshua alone. But...they shouldn't leave Allen, either.

She took a breath. They had to decide.

"Joshua," she said quietly. "I think we should go find her, don't you? We really do need to talk to her." She smiled at Allen, trying to mask her distress.

They had to go find Aria and make sure she was okay. But they couldn't let anything happen to Allen.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff