Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm
(( =w= That won't stop Switz from being sad, mind you. ))

Switzerland goes over and peeks over Ukraine's shoulder. "What are you drawing?" he asks, curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:22 pm
((oh thats rite she actually says something to match this for once and in german. this is a good part too. =w=; it feels like we're writing our own book~ ))

She wasn't frightened when she heard his voice. In fact, she looked down.
"Schweiz ... Es ist egoistisch von mir zu sagen, aber ... Ich liebe dich. Es ist egoistisch, weil ich weiß, dass Sie Ihre Liebe Schwester. Ich bin ... Es tut uns leid! Ich kann jetzt nicht mehr sagen!" at this, she ran out, blushing, to the pond where her sister was.
(( what will switzy do now? >w> ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm
She notices her sister coming out. ".....What..?" She didn't particularly mean to sound cold, but she hadn't seen her brother in days, and the frustration was beginning to come out into her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:34 pm
((Way to throw a curve ball, Ukraine. =w=
It's all like...
Swiss: Hay guys, wut's goin on? owo
Ukriane: I LOVE YOU))

Switzerland blinks as he watches Ukraine run out, his face going red. "M...meine Schwester...?" he says, covering his mouth partly with his hand. He runs out to Ukraine and stops her by grabbing her shoulder.

"Meine Schwester? Aber, der Ukraine ... ... sie ist meine Schwester. Schwester. Ich liebe sie, ja, aber ... in einer brüderlichen Weg? Ich kann die Liebe ... Ich meine, I. .. I. .. liebe dich auch ... Aber ich bin eine neutrale Nation. I.. Hoffe, Sie verstehen ..."

((This is called "Lily preventing a noncanon couple." =w=
A classic Lily c**k-block, I might add.

Also? German bugs me from time to time. Especially how long it takes me to type...

@Bela: I take it you want me to switch to Russia? =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 pm
((no no, let it build...XD I like it when she's like this.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 pm
((sam's mind works in wonderful ways, lily =w= my mom is making me get off for a bit. dont expect me on for the rest of the night. -w-' theres a storm. CURSE YOU WEATHER!!! ))

"Y-yes. I understand. That's what I was trying to say. I was a little selfish. I'm sorry." she laughed awkwardly and walked away.

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 pm
((Lol, cok-block'd XP I never really thought of countries being related. That's my excuse for incest shipping in this series >.>))
Leich didn't know what to think of the situation. She somehow knew that by love, Ukraine meant the romantic version. "Bruder, ist das wahr?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:54 pm
Lithuania was awoken from his nap on the couch by the sounds of voices, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He listened to Switzerland and Ukraine, resting his head on his hand on the arm of the couch. Glancing over to Bela, he blinked a bit. She looked stressed... Standing up, he approached her cautiously. "Belarus?"

(( I forgot, Belarus is one of the few Liet refers to without -san.

Lily's good at c**k-blocking. Ask Germany, when he tried to invade Austria's vitals. And don't ask Germany about letting Swizy close to his. XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:58 pm
((@Ukraine: Lily's mind works in wonderful ways too, I assure you. Maybe in different ways of "wonderful", though. =w=

@Liech: I just don't care. If the characters are good together, they're good together.
Switzerland blinks when he hears his sister. "...Ich...Ich weiß nicht." he says, shaking his head.

(( Rawr. Sorry for my slow replies. =w=;

@Liet: c**k-blocking has to be one of my few talents, believe me. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm
Belarus turns to Lithuania and stands, looking at him- "....Yes..?"

((awww))  

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:09 pm
"How... Um, how are the fish?" He asked with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:14 pm
((Lol, @ Germany getting cockblock'd! @Swiss: Agreed~! 3nodding ))
Leich nods "Ich verstehe" she walks over to Bela and Lit and hands them her stolen tomato. "Thinking food" she says, with as much neutrality as possible.  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:14 pm
She blinks at him, then turns back around and crouches again. "....Good, I suppose....."

She takes the tomato "...Thank you.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm
((XDDD Thinking food, Liech?))

Switzerland blinks as his sister walks away. "Well, that could have gone worse." he muses.

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:18 pm
Lithuania's face fell a little, and he sighed. Well, that could have gone worse. He looked to Liech and blinked. "Ah...food? Are you hungry?"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games