Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 pm
then Ria frowned, and her spirits lowerd. "well, he hasnt been showing up lately...and its really worrying Racy." then she seemed to brightn up. "but the last time he visited racy al ost jumped! and he brought...a friend..." and Ria smiled, resting ehr head on her hand, daydreaming. nate waved his hand infront of her face, and she didnt react.
"eh...its a polite brittish guy. his names Adrian. yeah, and ria's totally in for him." nate shakes his head with a smile. "little rias growing up." he says teasingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 pm
*laughs quietly* my my. mind me asking how old u two are?  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 pm
nate waves his hand infront of her face again. still not reply. nate sighs, putting his hands in his pockets. "well, shes 15 and im a year older than her...." he started. then he looekd at Ria, still unresponsive and lowered his head by Kotoro's. "..but she seriously doesnt act like it." hoping Ria didnt hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm
no she doesnt. actually, shes quite like racy, just a bit more immature. *laughs again* a british kid huh? i dont think i could stand the accent.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 pm
nate laughs. "ahaha ar you serious? Racy and Ria trip over brittish accents. most girls i ask say that 'Brittish Polite guys get +10 hottie points'... whatever that means." nate says, feeling really wierd that he had to imitate a girl while saying that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:20 pm
thats hilarious. well cheers to those to and best of luck to them.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm
"cheers!" nate said with a laugh. it was wierd 'cheer'ing. "hey Kotaro. how old are you?" nate said out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 pm
16 now.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 pm
"wow, really?" nate said in shock. "you sure dont act like it....you seem more...mature." he looked at Kotaro suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm
yea i hear that a lot. i believ its from reading too much and working at a bookstore. *Kotaro laughs and rubs the back of his head*  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm
"hm" nate looked at him with a chuckle. "what do you read?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Fantasy mostly, like the Otori Tales, mystery on occasion and even the sensual novel series of the Kushiel saga.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm
"hm really? it doesnt seem to explain your maturness." nate sighed. "or, i havent read those books. pshhh, oh yeah, i forgot, i dont read. so, are they mature books or what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 pm
well most arent but Kusheil is. is a mystery book that combines a plot made to bring down a nation and courtiers aka whores trained in spying.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm
"oh...does that explain how you think of Racy and Ria?" nate said, crossing his arms.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games