Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 am

"Something tight" Brago did his signature grin. "Perhaps something you can pull off easy."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 am

Neuro saw Hana gone and went towards a board that covered his wall, it had many names on it and strings attaching to all of them forming a big web,"Evolving is the one thing I am surely interested in."He put Hana's name on the board and attached a string on it as well."Just a few more to go."He chuckled and sat back down in his chair.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 am

(( lol, thats probably why she didn't tell you. ))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:27 am

Luc got bored as nothing was happening. He started to hum sweetly to himself before wondering around. He at least hoped to be picked up by somebody. He didn't care about race or sex. He wasn't phobic about anything really.

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:29 am

Neuro felt a pulse and went outside,he followed it until he saw a boy,"Now why are you wandering all on your own boy."His eyes glowing green and looking down on him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 am

((...recap please?))

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 am

((Hana got her emotions back and is with Brago,Robert is facing down Kane to get a sword and you are still in my office))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Neuro's eyes glowed green,"I need my assistant."He opened a mist like hole and reached his hand in,"My my were is my Soli now."A hand appeared in front of her room.

Soli's eyes grew big when she saw Neuro's claw,"Why Now?"She tried to inch away but could feel the hand gripping on her and pulled her through, she landed on the pavement and threw her hands up to cover herself with the bed sheet that she took,"What do you want"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Luc looked at the man. "Because I have nowhere else to go." His voice was gentle and his eyes light up. He spun around before bowing to the man. "Luc, nice to meet you." He introduced himself.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 pm

(( ugh my posts look so ******** up on my screen crying ))

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Neuro grinned,"It is nice to meet you too, do you need a home."He looked at him and decided the boy needed something.

Soli stood there and listened to all of this.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm

User Image
Wink was enjoying her day off. She loved to shop and the club kept her too busy and lately there had been no time. She was looking in a window when she noticed a passing reflection. It was the bioy who had been sleeping on the street. She had tried to wake him but he didn't. She started to follow him. She hung back when he was stopped by another demonkin. Wink was startled to see Soli.

Edited

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Soli looked around and shivered,"Neuro it's cold can we please go to your office."

Neuro ignored her and kept looking at the boy.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games