Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 am
When Dannie heard Spencer's last name, she laughed a little, realizing who he was. "Virgil, huh? My mother loves to invite her rich friends over. Perhaps your parents have brought you with them sometime to one of her outlandish mansion parties."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery leant against Whit who snugged her against his side using one arm. She only momentarily afterwards remembered that she was supposed to be ignoring him. But couldn't seem to remember why, or how to escape without seeming rude.
Still it's not like she wanted to move.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Yet another exciting day in the life of an Iris student." Whit said to her quietly knocking his head lightly against hers, as kissing was strictly prohibited in general all over the school. Well...the public kind anyway.

"Looks like Miss Dannica is the only one left to acclimate. Willow seems to have been swept along with Treya to Doc Sullivan's office." Whit raised his head and called over to Spencer.

"If you two are acquainted Spencer, you might as well start showing Dannica around. Avery got her and Willow one of those student maps from Ms. Powers and figured we could all write stuff in the margins about where stuff is ...etc..." Whit pointed to Avery's bag at the table, where the two rolls of paper stuck out of the corner of her satchel.

Mainly he just hoped this wouldn't take ages, as maybe he could con Avery into playing some video games.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 am
"Oh! That's very kind of you, Whit-senpai and Avery-senpai." Dannie made a formal bow, appreciating the gesture since her family has always taught her, "If you can't find the way, might as well get lost". She then looked over to Spencer with a nod as if to say, "You lead the way"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 pm
Treya tried to not clamp her mouth shut as the dentist started to scrape at her teeth. looking away from the dentist she looked at and studied everything else in the room, trying to tune out the sound of her teeth being scraped and of being in a dentists office in general and having her nerves set so high.

[fail post lol]  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 pm
As Dr. Sullivan was picking and scraping at Treya's teeth, the dental assistant brought the x-rays in and placed them on the x-ray light. "Well you don't seem to have any cavities, which is good, but I think you just need to brush a little more. You're getting a bit of plaque buildup along the gums" the dentist said. He then began polishing Treya's teeth with a mint paste. "I remember you now. You're the reason I was hanging upside down in a maze" he said.

"Alright. Well I can show you around the campus if you'd like" Spencer said. "To be honest, I've been to so many social gatherings that my parents forced me into that I probably wouldn't remember. Sorry" he added to Dannie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery chuckled under her breath at Dannica's formality. "Let me get you the map before you go" she suggested heading over to the table. " And don't take too long, dinner is served on weekdays at 4:45 and goes until 6:45, they don't ever close the cafeteria, but after they stop serving they only have snacks and drinks for us." she said, in her own way making sure the two wouldn't forget to eat.

"Oh! I wrote everyone's room number on the back of the maps too. Everyone has a phone in their room and you can call them up until lights out at night. Just dial 0 for the switchboard and then their room number plus their building number. It's all on the back of the map...." she
added again...

She'd actually added quite a but of information to the back of the maps...including her own cell phone and times for lights out and weekend cafeteria hours.... she figured they should always be able to find someone at the very least.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come with?" Avery asked thinking this hadn't been very good as an intro session...

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:06 pm
Treya's face went even paler then it already was under the lights when she was told that he had been the teacher she had had hanging upside down in the maze during Halloween the vary same one who was now poking around in her mouth, and she hadn't even been a student at the school at the time when that happened, which means if he figured that out she might get into trouble. first he says something casual then he says something like that, it completely caught her off guard. she tried the vocalize a somewhat apology about it with out moving her jaw but it was kinda hard seeing as she didn't go to the dentist often. looking away for a second with her eyes she finally managed a calmer "orry abot at" with out moving her jaw or mouth too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 am
"Me too." Dannie replied to Spencer. "However, of all the houses I've visited, including yours, ours is the one that is so lavish, it's almost sickening. Oh, and you probably won't miss the anti-air guns and missile launchers in the backyard. Father loves showing them off though they're not at full-combat capacity since the 138 Steel Ring mission incident." Dannie looked away and apologized when she realized she'd been talking in military terms yet again. She didn't like guns as much as books though she'd been aware of each type and how to fire them. It was just something you'd know when nearly everyone you knew talked about them.

Then, when she heard Avery, she said again in a formal tone, "It is your decision to come with us, Avery-sempai. I, for one, will not object to the choice you'll make"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Yeah Avery Sempai - decide!" Whit said taunting as he came up behind Avery to snag the other map out of her bag.

"Who's going to take this to Willow?" he added wiggling it around. He looked over as Ali giggled and called out.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Sempai, Sempai!!" Ali called out bouncing in her brothers arms as he stoically followed everyone out to the table. She'd caught the funny word and held onto it how only a small kid could.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm
"I didn't catch where Williow lives. Where is he again? I don't think he's in Wolfe Hall. I didn't see him there" Spencer said in reply to Whit's question.

"Well it's my fault for following you. The Phantom Flosser didn't get his target. Speaking of which, I'll be able to now" Dr. Sullivan said. After a while of picking and poking at teeth and gums, he gave Treya's mouth a rinse and suction. "So I'm going to polish your teeth now. You been to the dentist before?" the dentist asked.

Alex had returned to the Disciplinary Committee room to see how the misbehaving students from the library were being punished.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:06 am
"Oh! Then maybe he's in Kindle hall. Is there another choice on the matter?" Dannie said as politely as she could. "I, for, one, have only moved my things to my room in Avis Manor only this morning. That is why I was only able to come in the afternoon class"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 pm
she made one of those 'oh god dont hurt me face' when he mentioned that she had been his target. treya looked away and stayed silent for awhile not giving and answer when he asked about her being to a dentist before now, three or four years ago maybe but other then that not since then no' she thought to her self.  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

User Image

"I don't know as anyone's moved into Kindle either..." said Avery perplexedly.
"Maybe we'd better go to the dentists and catch him there?" she suggested.

Whit twirled the tubed map around in his fingers.
"I don't see why not, better than hunting through the dorms later." he shrugged and went over to his bag.
"Anyone else coming"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige raised his hand, sucking loudly on his lollipop before taking it out his mouth to speak. "I'll come with ya," he said cheerily, immediately going back to enjoying his candy as he walked up next to Whit and poked the side of his head.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 pm
"Gah" Whit said tilting his head away from the offending finger. He slung his bag over his head and transferred his poke to Avery through the map.

"C'mon then" he said picking her book up off the table and sliding it into her bag. He held the satchel out to her as he took a step forward with Shige.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games