Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm
Yeah, that will be nice. I'm not sure how I feel about people watching me, though. sweatdrop

I'm worried about her too. Last time I talked to her, she said she was thinking about going on a vacation soon. I think she needs some time away from whatever's bothering her.

*looks around the room* Saturday might be better. There's less of a chance for things to get messed up then. sweatdrop Not that I think anybody would willingly mess things up, but we do get quite a few children in here during the day sometimes. I saw Miro at MW a couple of nights ago, but I was too tired to stay and talk. But she knows about the party, at least. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:27 pm
Jessi continued to frown, though more at the situation than at Daniel himself. She sighed softly. Then, she dropped her arms and wrapped them around Daniel. She rested her head on his chest.

"Daniel... You're not a burden to me, you never are. Please don't ever, ever think that. I enjoy you just as much as I'm sure you enjoy me. I'm just so scared... I want to help you and I don't know how. I can't let you go through that again. How can I help you?"

{{Ack! Got to go get Grandpa's mail for him! Be back in about 5 min!}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 pm
Daniel sighed as Jessi fell onto his chest, and wrapped an arm around her in return.

"Right now? By just doing what you do. If anything can be done, then I'm sure I'll figure something. If not...well, at least I know how put a temp fix on it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 pm
Amy smiled sweetly at Kits. "Well, they do say that you should always picture people in their underwear when you get nervous about them watching you."

Amy giggled and then shook her head. "I hope Sakura gets a really good vacation. It sounds like she needs it. And she's usually such a happy person."

"And you know, that's a good point. Kids might mess it up before then. Saturday it is! Should we come in about noon? And it's good that Miro knows about it. I hope we somehow see her before the party and get to know what she likes and wants. I've already ordered a lot of flour and sugar."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 pm
Jessi shook her head. "No, we will figure something out. You're not going to do this by yourself, Daniel. I'm going to work on thinking of a solution, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 pm
Ah... that doesn't really work. sweatdrop redface

Noon sounds good to me. *nods* I was worried that we wouldn't see her at all. It's kind of hard to have a party for somebody who's not there...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:04 pm
-dame roams the AS grounds until she gets to the drained pool area. She then runs around like crazy with a pot on her head-

-after a few minutes when she is on the ground winded from laughing so hard and running around she pops back up and saunters off to the snowball and snowman area. Once there she jogs and skips around, dropping little black things from a small paper package- blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Amy laughed. "Noon it is, then! And I was worried about that, too, and I have no idea how to get in touch with her. I'm really glad you saw her the other day. I'm wondering if we should have a game for her birthday or if that would be bad for art night. Do you know of anyone that might have something to display for the art night?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm
Daniel brought his other arm up and completed the hug around Jessi. He lowered his chin to top of her head and sighed.

"Don't stress yourself on it. If the answer to this problem is like anything else about me, it'll come around when it's good an ready. And not a moment earlier. Till then, we'll just do what we've been doing."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 pm
I don't know how to get in touch with her either. I think she just randomly shows up when she's bored or something. sweatdrop Though I think Miro will be happy with just cake and ice cream, and some music. *chuckles* No, I don't know if anybody will have something to display, but I guess I can bring in a couple of paintings or something...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm
"And pie, cupcakes, bars, fudge, brownies..." She laughed. Then, her eyes widened and she looked excited at the thought of Kits displaying some of her art.

"That'd be great!! We could display it in here."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm
"And you hopefully don't get seriously hurt or die while we're waiting..."

She sighed and cuddled herself closer to Daniel.  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 pm
-does a few cartwheels across the grounds, spreading more potential life as she does. Climbs up to a mound of snow and jumps off again like she did last time.- blaugh whee

-giggles and makes a fake snow angel, tossing a few more in different directions-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:16 pm
Well, I was just thinking about a couple of pieces to put on the easels, since they're here... Speaking of, I should go finish putting them together. *finishes her juice* You can come over and talk to me while I'm working if you want. ^_^ *goes back to the space where she'd been working*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:22 pm
Amy grinned, nodded, and stood up. She was feeling a little more alert now that the cappuccino had had some time to work in her system.

She followed Kits and then sat on the couch nearest the easel. "Do you want to meet up here Sunday before the party and plan each other's outfits? I can transfigure both of them."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games