Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm
and im still ******** packing and moving the damn house around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm
Winterwolf78
and im still ******** packing and moving the damn house around.
I can send a few golems to help....wait....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:33 pm
i hate losing internet for a day. lol. you miss so much. i'm going to have to catch up now. QQ... i didn't die did i?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm
dreadno
i hate losing internet for a day. lol. you miss so much. i'm going to have to catch up now. QQ... i didn't die did i?
nope. you survived  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Yo-ko
dreadno
nope. you survived

FOR NOW!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fixed that for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 pm
Winterwolf78
Yo-ko
dreadno
nope. you survived

FOR NOW!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fixed that for you.
Tag team! Buya!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:58 pm
i would just like to report that at least for a few days i will be mia as i have no internet where i'm moving to atm. will get it asap. if anytihng happens to further the story while i'm gone please just have me sent to the hospital as i "passed out"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am
dreadno
i would just like to report that at least for a few days i will be mia as i have no internet where i'm moving to atm. will get it asap. if anytihng happens to further the story while i'm gone please just have me sent to the hospital as i "passed out"
thank you for telling me  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm
When did we go under a State of Emergency declaration? OuO That means the s*** just got 8x more serious...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm
Chezmonkey
When did we go under a State of Emergency declaration? OuO That means the s*** just got 8x more serious...
well Bast just stated it in her last post. we are clearing/securing village to make sure a*****e isnt here as a precausion  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm
I CAN SEE!!! I CAN READ!!!! I CAN USE INERNET THAT ISN'T DIAL UP!!! I CAN FIGHT!!!!

*tears shirt off*

the question is crying crying crying can I return to suna in a bloody retribution of rage blood snot guts and chaos Manny style or should i make a new char or just stay under this rock that is in the middle of nowhere with bad internet crying crying crying

anyone??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
I CAN SEE!!! I CAN READ!!!! I CAN USE INERNET THAT ISN'T DIAL UP!!! I CAN FIGHT!!!!

*tears shirt off*

the question is crying crying crying can I return to suna in a bloody retribution of rage blood snot guts and chaos Manny style or should i make a new char or just stay under this rock that is in the middle of nowhere with bad internet crying crying crying

anyone??
manyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*super mega almighty glomp*  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed

*tears shirt off*

anyone??

I DEMAND MY CRAZY HYUUGA!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 pm
it's good to see you finally back man. i hope you have decent internet at your house and you aren't leaching off a certain someone. otherwise i'ma force you to come over and we shall hang... like old times.  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 am
*crawls out from under dog pile* Well its work-able internet so thats good. anyone care to sum up the past little while?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games