Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: Lost in Thought
x Location: Hogsmeade Platform
x With: Everyone

With his head buried into the palm of his hands, Desmond quickly locked himself away into the confines of his own mind. While still retaining his ability to hear, he chose rather to lose himself in thought instead of answering other people. He heard the girl who came up to scold him, but he had not the nerve to respond, there was no need to. 'Why am I even here...? Should I even be here...?' Things continued to get worse as Roo called for the professor. Desmond let out a soft groan. Could this day get any worse? The school year hasn't even started yet... 'This is why I don't talk to people...' He thought to himself as he waited.

OOC: Did I quote all the right people?

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:51 pm
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
User Image
User Image

αɢє 14 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғσυятн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty's interest slightly peaked at hearing that her friend also had to go to therapy but she figured hers was a lot more interesting than hers. She was going to tell her so when Aimee kept on talking of how she felt empty and hollow and that everyone including Leon hated her which just sort of boggled her mind since she wasn't aware they'd had a meeting and vote about this. And if anyone was a stickler for a voting chance it would've been Di. "I'm pretty sure none of that is true even though I don't really have any evidence to back it up. Look," the girl forced herself and pushed up against her seat until she was in an awkward almost sitting position, "I'm not saying what happened last year wasn't problematic...shitty is actually a more accurate term. But I'm also not saying you can't fix whatever you think you've broken. No one hates you, we were scared for you because we knew De-he was trouble but we didn't even think he could be that much trouble. I'm pretty sure hiding away from us after you did the same last year would fix absolutely nothing. And as for Leon...I do think you two should spend some time apart. You both obviously had some issues that we weren't aware of so maybe you should both handle those issues separately before talking about them together. Preferably with a mediator. I'd suggest Di or Nike." She would've volunteered but with her swinging moods she felt she wouldn't be the best fit for anything at the moment. She felt the train slow and the whistle blow signalling that they were pulling into the station and with a sigh she pushed herself completely off the seat to change. Caty was too tired to think that it might be uncomfortable to change in front of her friend but she literally had no cares. When she fully in uniform she made sure Tock was tucked gently in her pocket before departing from the train with Aimee in tow. She didn't spot Bas or Balder and their conglomeration of friends, nor did she see her own group until spotting Di wandering by herself. The Slytherin grabbed hold of her best friend's hand as another shiver wracked her friend and she contemplated just sitting and not moving the rest of eternity. That could be a thing right? She could just sit and turn to stone and then the world would keep moving around her and all she could do was wither with time. Despite how much she actually wished for that to happen she still took the steps towards the Ravenclaw. "Hey Di, sorry we didn't find you on the train." Caty apologized with a slightly weary grin.ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:08 pm
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di looked up at the sound of a familiar voice, and brightened a bit upon seeing Caty and Aimee, although her eyes still looked vaguely worried. She hadn't heard much from either of them over the summer, and had hoped it was because they were both getting help. But Caty looked about to fall over, despite seeming physically alright, and Aimee didn't look much better. Still, at least no one seemed to be in immediate crisis, and Di jumped to her feet, feeling as though she needed to put on a strong front for the sake of the two Slytherins. Even if she still felt... pretty crappy, to be honest. "It's fine," she was quick to reassure Caty. "I was...," She decided then and there that she was not going to vent about or even discuss her conversation with Mordred with anyone else. It had been private and between the two of them, and although she was furious with him (and herself), it wouldn't be right to drag him through the mud behind his back like that. She needed to focus on herself and her own actions. "I was just caught up with some other stuff," she finally said. "Look, I just wanted to apologize to both of you- about last year, I mean. I know I wasn't there as much as I should have been. I didn't put my friends first. If I hadn't been so self-involved, maybe it... maybe things would have been different," the Ravenclaw ended in a shamefaced mutter. "I just want things to be better this year. For everyone." And now she felt like an idiot again, making things about her and how she felt.

OOC:
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter sighed in relief and cracked his back as he finally stepped onto the platform. That was one miserable ride with the only notable thing about it being the food cart. After getting away from the miserable bints, he found himself in a compartment with some random older students who ignored him and he spent the ride returning the favour and detailing everything he found irritating about his day in his journal. The moment the sputtering pile of scrap metal arrived at its destination, he gathered his things and got out of there as soon as he could. He hated long-distance travels and this one did nothing to change his mind. Peter stalked around the platform, dragging his luggage with him and unwilling to run into more of his future classmates because from all that he'd seen, they were all twits with brains smaller than their fists. To his relief, he was saved from wandering around and asking for directions like some goddamned tourist by whom he presumed was a teacher from the school calling for all the new students. He approached the slightly intimidating man and was prepared to demand him to take him up to the school when another student yelled for the professor, causing run off and deal with whatever mess his 'peers' made. Peter rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath irritably; when the hell am I finally going to get to the school?

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxirritablexxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick waited quietly, holding out the water bottle and being very quiet. She knew how this worked, too fast a movement, too much movement, anything like that, and the girl would startle and scatter like a small little bunny. The only friends Flick had ever had, which had not been many or for very long, had all reminded her of prey animals. Maybe she was just good at being friends with prey. Did that make her prey though? She didn't feel like prey. She felt like a predator. She forced herself to not jump at the sudden shout from Roo, and almost gave a sigh of relief when he called for a teacher. Good. An adult.

While they waited for the man to come over, the girl took the bottle from her, and began pressing it to her face. She also finally introduced herself. Flick finally turned her face to glance at the girl, but purposely avoiding eye contact. Eye contact made prey startle too right? "Beckah is a pretty name." She offered awkwardly. Nice was not her forte. At that moment the professor reached them and she glanced up at him from her spot on the ground. "Idiot Head over there decided to freak her out, and we're dealing with the aftermath." She offered the explanation. She hadn't been around for all of it, but that was what she had seen. It had taken a lot of effort to use nice words to describe the boy. She wasn't going to get detention for swearing before she was even sorted. Geeze that would be sad. "Then she panicked and tried to run, and tripped and hit her face." She added as an after thought to explain the swollen face that would probably be bruised and purple soon.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales

Summer II

Cara MiaKitty

-X Duo Yiro X-

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image
                                                When everything you do
                                                Don't seem to matter.
                                                You try but it's no use
                                                Your world is getting blacker.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

By the time the train pulled into the station, Glynn felt marginally better. He knew Roald knew exactly where he was, but unless the Norwegian wizard managed to come to Hogsmeade, Glynn could safely assume that he was safe. For the time being. He stepped off the train, feeling less like he was going to shatter and more like he was getting ready for another year at school. That, and he could safely approach his friends without worrying about his father finding out. He'd known his cousin had tracked him down in the train ride, but he'd steadfastly refused to speak to anyone, deciding that it was best if he didn't say anything. Not unless he wanted Roald to find out somehow and punish Frey for it again. It was something that made Glynn ill just thinking about it, and he was determined that he wasn't going to cause issues at school. None. He was going to be a model student and not give his father a reason to do anything.

He spotted Tiernan, Rey, and Ivar together and swallowed down his apprehension before he approached them. He just hoped that he didn't alienate them with his behaviour. Besides, what could he say? 'I'm sorry, my murderous father came into my life, made me the last living Llewellyn, and proceeded to torture my aunt and me over the summer'? Roald had already promised to make Frey suffer should anything come out, and he was certain that if he said anything, he'd be dragged off to the ministry and Roald would know he'd said something. He shoved his hands into his pockets, wincing as he felt the ring get shoved further up his finger. He could swear it felt like it shrunk sometime over the train ride, and now it felt like it was possibly cutting into his finger.

Biting his lip, he glanced down as soon as he got to his friends before forcing a cheerful smile onto his face, one that he didn't really feel. It was more to remind himself he was just fine at school, and less meant to reassure his friends he was fine.
                                                "Hey. I'm... I'm sorry about earlier. I just had never met my father's family before." It wasn't a complete lie, and he was going to try his damnedest to actually stay away from his Norwegian relatives. He was certain that Roald was going to murder them too if Glynn got too close, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Roald can't see me here, I'm safe...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm running out of time
                                                For me to break this.
                                                I'm tired of feeling like
                                                I'm never gonna make it.

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

Lucy wrinkled her nose when Alec talked about the menfolk's singing; she did not know that. "In that case, let's hope they stay underwater," she grimaced, "we don't want to go deaf. Or drown." She was about to continue when she noticed an unfortunately familiar t**t on the platform and frowned. "Never mind, let's hope they do actually come out," she muttered. She didn't usually wish other people harm but there were exceptions and Peter was one of them. A loud voice then boomed out and Lucy turned, spotting a gruff man calling out for first years. "Here comes our ride," she announced before grabbing Alec and heading towards the man. Another student shouted for the teacher, and while she turned to look back to try and see what happened, she continued on.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxHogsmeade Stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Roo felt immensely better as soon as a professor came by, knowing that he was far too inept to dea with this. He did nod at the girl's name though, feeling a small smile cross his face as the girl introduced herself. Okay, she was calming down. That was good. "Well hi Beckah. Um, I'm Roo if you didn't catch it earlier, and this is Flick. So... nice to meet you." At least he could be polite and figured that was a lot better than trying to get all up front and personal. He'd hate to be the person that freaked someone out, after all.

As soon as the professor came over and asked what happened, Roo just kept his mouth shut and nodded to what Flick was saying, deciding to add what he'd seen too.
                                                "That's about it, sir. Beckah looked like she might have been really nervous coming off the train, and I don't think Desmond helped any when he got in her face. Might be new school jitters or something? I mean, I kind of have them a bit." Which wasn't a total lie, to be honest. He wanted desperately for something to bang on, and he had to content himself with drumming his hands on his lap. He didn't think Beckah had the same problem he had though.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope she's okay...
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

-X Duo Yiro X-

Summer II

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Hogsmeade Platform
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Rebekah's tears were more under control and the ache in her face was going down thanks to the cold water bottle that Flick had given to her. And since a majority of the older students had left the platform, she was able to function a little more. Looking around, she finally chimed in. "It's not that," she said, looking down at the rabbit in her lap. "My mom says I have ochlo.... oclho... I'm afraid of crowds. Too many people..." She sniffed and wiped her nose on her sleeve, then glanced up at the adult that was there. "We have to go, right?"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-X Duo Yiro X-

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling made his way onto the platform slowly, weaving through the crowd of students. It wasn't until he got onto the platform did Kiera answer his question. And much to his surprise, she was from London. He personally wondered how he hadn't seen her at all before then. Well...he only did go to school in London for around three years...the other years being spent in Germany and various other places in England. But then he heard the rest of her story and it explained exactly why he didn't see her. While he never told his parents that he loved them like most kids did, Sterling knew very well how life would be without his parents. "Sorry..." he trailed off...not realizing that her parents had died. But hey, he didn't regret asking however. Nor was he the best at being sympathetic either, but he understood when he should just change the subject. "Well...I was born in Manchester, but I spent most of my life in Munich, Germany. Didn't even know I was attending Hogwarts until about maybe three or four months ago."

Just as he finished...a ruckus seemed to break out among the first years. He hadn't a clue what happened, but it ended up with a girl on the ground crying...something that Sterling at first found a bit weird but made him question what exactly happened. Did she get punched? He hadn't a clue, but he didn't care that much either. "Welp...if that's any indication...this should be an interesting year," he said, shrugging his shoulders. The professor that Sterling was instructed to follow had gone to see what happened. So what were they supposed to do now? Just sit there and wait? Sterling desired to go on an adventure to the castle. So why the hold up?

"Welp...I guess we are waiting for whatever that is to be addressed."

"When no one else does"

Semper Leo

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee blinked quietly as Caty told her she was being silly for thinking those things. And Caty was probably right but Aimee couldn't make herself believe the things she knew were probably true. But the bad things would always sound true to her no matter what. She nodded her head about the sentiments over Leon. That she could agree on. "I think.... I think we're toxic for each other.... At least right now. We need space apart." She muttered. At that moment the train came to a stop, and she jumped up almost as fast as Caty did. Generally she felt awkward changing in front of people but Caty didn't count somehow. And so she changed along side her best friend and then let her drag her off the train and through the crowd.

Everyone was moving so fast and she felt like she was stuck in slow motion. She was barely keeping herself on her feet let alone paying attention to her surroundings. She felt Caty's shiver through their connected hands though, and frowned. They sure made a wonderful pair didn't they. Both huge stupid silly messes of emotions and non-emotions, and broken-ness. She squeezed Caty's hand and when they stopped in front of Di she leaned her head on her best friend's shoulder. She was glad to find Di alone though. Mordred gave her the creeps... well not really... he just reminded her of Derrick and that gave her the creeps. She didn't like to be around him for that reason, and Di almost always was around him, which made her avoid Di, which made her feel bad, because Di was her friend. So she was glad Di was alone.

She offered the Ravenclaw a smile of sorts and shook her head."I don't think you could have changed anything Di. I was stupid. He was stupid. We were all stupid, and thats what happens. Stupid things. I'm dark and twisty and dark and twisty things happen to dark and twisty people..." She frowned for a moment, and sighed. That sounded bad didn't it? She didn't mean it in a bad way. But she tended to come off badly even when she was being genuine.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey winced when Tiernan suggested that someone died. "That might be it; he does live with them." It did make sense, but Rey couldn't help but feel that there was more to it. Glynn looked panicked back at the station and grief alone didn't cause that. She tried to not dwell on it though and by the time the train arrived at Hogsmeade, she was too busy trying to coax Olive back into her carrier. She honestly loved her cat, but at times, she was a menace. She followed Tiernan out of the train, looking around and spotting Oliver as soon as she pointed him out. She squinted a bit before nodding, "yeah, and it looks like he's with Glynn." Oliver didn't look like himself either and Rey guiltily remembered leaving him alone on the platform.

She took a step forward, determined to apologise and when to her surprise, Glynn approached them of his own accord. He looked better than he had previously, to her relief, even though his smile looked forced. She smiled reassuringly at him, "it's alright, you just worried us, but I'm glad you're fine. We shouldn't have been crowding you like that, sorry." Rey realised that she couldn't ask him, especially not so soon after his sudden panic, and resolved to wait for later, when he looked up to it.

She turned to Oliver, rubbing her neck sheepishly. "Hey Oliver," she greeted him, a bit quietly. She shouldn't have left him alone, she knew, not at least without saying hello. First neglecting Oliver and then overwhelming Glynn? I'm not being a good friend, am I? She knew she had to make amends, but not here. "Sorry about what happened on the platform, I'll tell you about it at the feast," she told him quietly.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                a txxHogwarts Expressxxxxxw i t hxxTiernan, Ivar, Oliver and Glynn
                                                                f e e l i n gxxremorsefulxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                            ━━━━
                                                            - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

kiska166

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxSixth Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel spent some of his time walking around the station, listening and watching for the sight of any of his friends from the previous years. He had even heard in the distance a bit of an altercation between a few people…most likely first or second years judging by the voice pitches. But…he paid no mind to it and instead opted to walk around the station some more. Without any luck, he hadn’t found any of his friends, but just as he thought about giving up the endeavor, Minnie suddenly spun around in front of him…much to his surprise. She was certainly a welcomed presence in his eyes. He was a little surprised she wasn’t with Zeph or Lynn actually. But, he knew Zeph probably was off doing something…and Lynn…with cyrus? Were they still together? But he shook the thought from his mind as he answered Minnie’s question about his summer.

”Hey Minnie! Nice to see you again. My summer was actually pretty great. I spent my time in Buenos Aires with some extended family. I always love going back to Argentina. How about you? Do anything fun this summer?” he asked her, giving her the same question. Lionel could ramble on about what there was to do in Argentina, but he’d much rather hear how her summer had gone. Lionel felt like it wouldn’t be very polite to continue to ramble on about what he did.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWary
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCallum frowned slightly when the other young lady in the group spoke up to call out one of her classmates for apparently causing the other girl to panic. To be honest, it sounded like the sort of thing Kiki would say. He frowned at the girl. "Insulting your classmate for what was probably unintentional isn't helping matters," he said sternly. "Unless he was actively trying to bully her, I suggest you apologize." The boy's reiteration of what had happened made him pause wondering if intentional bullying had in fact been what occurred. The one in question, who had supposedly exacerbated the first girl's nervousness, seemed distraught himself, which was not typically the sign of someone who'd realized they were causing a problem at the time.

spaceHe sighed. The young lady's mention of her fear of crowds put things into perspective. If that were the case, chances were the boy hadn't done much of anything, except misread her and not realize she needed space. He was eleven, he could hardly be expected to know things like that. "Yes, we do need to go. Are you going to be alright?" He watched her carefully. Truth be told, he didn't know if there was protocol for what to do in this situation. Moving a panicking person could oftentimes make their panic attack worse. But, she seemed to be recovering. "If you're still uneasy, you can ride in the boat with me," he offered, not particularly sure if that would help, but not knowing what else to say. He was pretty sure that, as the present authority figure, it was his responsibility to look after the girl. But, he needed to look after the young man as well, since he clearly wasn't doing so well either. He looked to the other two. "The two of you need to go stand with the rest of the first years and wait while I take care of these two," he told them.

spaceHe turned his attention to the boy then. Presently, he seemed to be doing worse than the girl was, if his face buried in his hands was any indication. She was at least verbal and didn't seem too worse for the wear. "It was Desmond, right? Now, I'm certain," the word 'certain' was said quite sternly, implying that there would be consequences should he find out he was wrong, "that you didn't mean to upset your classmate. So there's no reason for you to be upset. You just need to apologize, and come along."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Lake post will be up shortly

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

-X Duo Yiro X-

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 am

User Image

Keira Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Keira was happy to see a Hogwarts staff member and listened carefully to what he said. But there seemed to be some commotion a ways away and like Sterling said it seemed they would have to stay put for now. She smiled at Sterling. "Thank you, my grandparents are very supportive and I've been doing very well," she said brightly, half-lying. Her grandparents were amazing but some scars couldn't be erased.
She was very curious to hear about Germany, however, as she had never been before.
"What is Germany like? I've never really left England or Scotland," she explained, hoping to change that soon. She especially wanted to go to Greece or Spain, but she had heard some very interesting things about Germany and yet still didn't know much about it.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ ☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

((Out of Character~ )))

RedEagleEye007

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games