Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

As the next dance began, a young man tried to get Zil to hand Shadow over but he said, "Sorry. I'd like another dance with this one." He held Shadow's hand firmly, not letting her slip out so soon. "And what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?", he asked her gently, waiting to see if she had a ready alibi. Foreign princess? Duchess? He was curious to see what kind of background she would give.

When they got to the mansion, she had two male servants carry Vincent and Valkyrie, taking them to a room on the upper floor, which belonged to Monica when she was a child. It had a rather large bed and was decorated with pastel colors. Monica was there, watching as they handed the twins to two maids who took off their shoes and tried to get them ready to sleep. "Be gentle", she said to the maids as the two male servants bowed to her before leaving.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

"I'm a queen." She snapped, wanting to get away from him. She was drawing more attention then she wanted to, but he wasn't giving her much of an option after that kiss. "Look, what do you want?" She whispered harshly, hoping Damien wouldn't notice her.

Once as they were put into a different set of PJs, the two started to wake up, looking around, slightly confused. "W-wha?" Vincent muttered.
"Where are we?" Valkyrie asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"I only seek to know you more, mademoiselle. By the way, I have met and know all of the kings and queens of neighboring countries. Unless you are a mistress to one of my uncle's friends, that is a flat out lie", Lord Ash Winters said with an eerie calm about him. "As I recall, there is not a monarchy in this continent either so...", he leaned in close to her in observation, "Are you a spy? Angry ex-girlfriend perhaps?"

Monica chuckled and said, "You're in the mansion. Need anything?", she asked, looking around the room. It had been much the same as when she was a child although now, it was rare that she visited this room without cause.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"Neither." She replied tersely. "I'm a princess, because I'm not married, but most of my subjects call me a queen. Now would you stop? People are starting to stare." She said, knowing by now that Damien probably noticed her by now. "So, enough about me. Tell me about yourself Mr... Winters?"

"It..." Vincent muttered.
"It's so big..." Valkyrie finished, both looking around the place with awe.
"Do you really live here?" Vincent asked.
"All by yourself?" Valkyrie finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

"Fair enough", Lord Ash Winters said, closing his eyes as he twirled her around to get back into rhythm. He said casually, "Me? I am just a man. Casually courting a girl. Hoping she would fall in love. As deeply as I've fallen for her" His words sounded sincere -- mostly because it was true on some level. "Forgive me, but from which country are you from, princess?"

Monica giggled as the twins had awoken, "This was my room as a child. And no. Not really. I have all the maids and servants here with me. So even if my family is gone, it does not really feel lonely", she said.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

"A-are you coming on to me?" She asked, dodging his second question. "Because you seem to be trying to get a little too close for comfort."

"Oh." The twins replied, getting up and walking around a little bit. They seemed to be more interested in exploring the place then asking questions. When they finished examining the room, they turned to Monica. "How do you find your way around this place?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 am

Lord Ash Winters chuckled, taken aback. Of course he was coming onto her. That she had not realized it made him very much amused. He simply said, "You are too kind. I simply wish to dance. Or would you wish to talk instead?"

"It's not a problem if you've grown up here", Monica replied to the twins. Even the secret passages need not be taught. The average child who grew up there would have found all passages and secret storages before he became a teenager.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 am

"Either way is fine with me as long as it does not involve a crowd. You seem to have a knack for drawing people to yourself." She told him bluntly.

"I suppose that's true." Vincent said.
"So what do you normally do when you come home?" Valkyrie asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 am

Kyrell was making his move. His rage was getting the best of him but he said not a word. He was directly behind Damien Blackrose now. He could make his move anytime. He had in his pocket a small knife which he slowly began to bring out.

Zil had witnessed this, the glint of the small knife he recognized immediately and like it was on cue, the song began to end. Again, he had to part with her but tried not to show his disappointment as Lord Ash Winters. He kissed her hand softly, looking at her with those piercing blue eyes and said, "I'm afraid I do. But alas, this song is nearly over. Time to say goodbye, my lady" As the song closed, he endorsed her hand to another male, a prince perhaps. He then quietly sauntered off and tapped Kyrell on the shoulder, quietly knocking his knife away and inside his own pocket before he grabbed both of the former prince's hands and began to dance with him to the tune of the waltz.

Kyrell was enraged when this ash blond stranger took him into a dance... Especially because he was in the female's position. "What are you doing? You stop this instance!", he said in rage but soft enough for other people not to hear.

"Relax, it's me. Cool your head, you idiot", he said to the younger male, who quickly understood but scowled as the man led him and led him away.

Fanny was still dancing with his prince when he noticed the young lord accompanying their family dancing with the former prince of Helmshire before quietly vanishing from the ballroom as though the two had never been there.

"Well", Monica began, taking a seat at the side of the bed. "Sometimes I go stargazing from the balcony. Sometimes, I read books to get ready to sleep. What do you do when you get home?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:05 am

"We usually just talk." Vincent started.
"And go to sleep." Valkyrie added.
"Daddy gets tired a lot after work, so we don't see him around." Vincent said, not knowing about his father's mistresses.
"His servants are nice though. Sometimes they play cards with us and brush my hair." Valkyrie said.
"But that's only when we go to his big home." Vincent finished.
"Can you really see the stars from the balcony?" Valkyrie asked. "That sounds like something out of a fairy tale!"

Shadow was slightly relieved to be away from Zil, who asked too many questions, but the man she was now stuck with was borderline drunk and continually stepped on her foot while looking at her with lustful eyes. Finally, when the dance was over, she took a deep breath and broke away from the prince. She slipped into the crowd, finding herself besides another woman, Damien's mistress, who was wearing a black dress like hers. Mistakenly, the prince grabbed Damien's mistress's hand, leading her out to a waltz against her will, and Shadow took a deep breath of relief, not realizing she was standing right next to Damien, who she had been trying to avoid the whole night.

((Waiting on Eternal now!))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am

There was a short, muffled grunt in the background that couldn't possibly be heard in the midst of all the chattering and music playing. Zil quietly slipped an unconscious Kyrell out of the party and swiftly got him out of Mt. Angelo even. He was heading to the only secure place he knew that he had access to, no angry gang leaders and nothing to trace back to where he resided in the moment, just for safety: Shadow's place.

"Is there something the matter?", the young prince asked Fanny.

Fanny looked away from where Kyrell and Zil had vanished to for a moment and looked at him in the eyes. "No, not at all"

"Yes. This is pretty far from the capital hence the long drive. The air is cleaner around these parts so there aren't many clouds. But there's an even better place. Only, it's too late to be out there right now", Monica said.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 am

"Oh..." Valkyrie muttered.
"But here's fine." Vincent smiled.
"Please look at the stars with us!" Valkyrie smiled.
"Please?" Vincent added in.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 am

"Alright then", Monica said, walking up to the open window. It was cool and breezy that night. She looked to the twins and asked, "Is it your first time seeing the entire sky?" Of course, those who grew up in the cities would never have seen these many stars was what she meant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 am

"Nope!" Valkyrie smiled.
"A long time ago, grandma and grandpa brought us out to see shooting stars." Vincent smiled.
"They were so beautiful." Valkyrie added. "Just like tonight."
"Grandma used to tell us that when people die, they leave the body and fly up to the sky and dance around in the stars and watch the people they love." Vincent smiled.
"It's probably not true, but it's nice to think about." Valkyrie added in. "They tended to say things like that so that we didn't get scared of little things."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh? That's nice", Monica said, looking at the twinkling stars. She giggled and said, "There was this person once who swore his love for me to the stars. He said that as long as they sparkled in the sky, that's how long he would love me. I hope he's dancing in the stars this moment"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games