Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

lonelion

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:45 pm
ELLO!!!!....new here..obviously...*ponders on who invited me*....ive been here for over a year..on gaia...that is....and can be VERY hyper sometimes.....but youd have to catch me at the right time...i dont really like putting apostraphes in words...unless its necassary....and i like to put periods between phrases....like im doing now.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 pm
Lonelion! *points finger* I've seen you at too many guilds..

Let's see, I'm Chris, I love to read and mess with technology, which is why I love sites like Gaia. I also can be very hyper and like to put periods between sentences, thought I'm not the best speller in the world... and I like to ramble.
I'm new to gaia, which is why I have really cheap clothes.

Shadow SparX

4,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:08 pm
Hey I'm new and heres a little info about me:

Gaian name: Fiyori_Takeshi
Nickname: Aya or Yori
Favorite color: Red, Green, black and white
Anything else: I'm a libra, blood type O, love reading, writing, singing and watching anime, reading manga, I love yaoi, yuri and I'm a bit of a pervert at times. People tell me I'm weird, funny, crazy, nice, and cute mrgreen If you ever wana talk then feel free to pm me or just send me an add request xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:26 pm
I've never been in a guild like this before. I hope I enjoy my stay~

Hi, I'm Brutis. I won't tell you my IRL name because you really don't need to know.
I will however tell you that I am 17 IRL, and I like riding horses, and I like RPGs and MMORPGs and MUDs. Mind you, I haven't done any of those things in FOREVER.
I like playing the Petz game series originally owned by P.F. Magic, but now UbiSoft owns it.
The Creatures game series also rocks. I love it.
I love WarCraft type of games. (If any of you owned the original Warcraft, it rocked.)
I like pie, but you can't forget the sugar in it, or it's no good.
Poke me in the stomach and I will declare war on your country. razz
I like learning English, although I'm no pro at it.
I'm unschooled, meaning I learn whatever I want, whenever I want. I learn at my own pace, and it's a good thing, because some days I feel so slow that I could fail Grade-School.
I LOVE the idea of taking care of pets in RPGs/MMORPGs, or just games where you interact with other people online and take care of your pet at the same time. I haven't ever found a GOOD game with these ideas. Neopets is lame, it's just not the type of game I'm talking about. I'm thinking more of a RPG or MMORPG where the main purpose is to nurture and provide for a pet. razz
I like doing outdoor sports, I hate watching them, I don't know any rules to them. xD
I love people, but hate them at the same time. xD
I play the Flute, I was self-tought, with a little help from my sister, but now I play better than her. razz
Um... She still beats me times 10 at the piano so it's all good.
Weebl and Bob are hilarious, but I've found to be very inappropriate. xD
And now I've run out of things to say.  

Brutis

lonelion

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:43 pm
sorin300
Lonelion! *points finger* I've seen you at too many guilds..

Let's see, I'm Chris, I love to read and mess with technology, which is why I love sites like Gaia. I also can be very hyper and like to put periods between sentences, thought I'm not the best speller in the world... and I like to ramble.
I'm new to gaia, which is why I have really cheap clothes.

*GASP*...OMG!!...youre stalking me!!!....*slowly backs away*....  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:01 pm
HI! I'm No_Pun_Intended. (my real name is none of your concern) People have shortened my name to No_pun, pun, NPI(initials) so you can call me what you'd like. I really don't know what else to say.... *flys away*  

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

kiates

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
I'm never good with these introduction things. xD; Allo, allo. This place doesn't look that bad at all, so I figured, why not? No pun intended. No pun intended with that, either. =) Well, so that's my lame introduction, which isn't really an introduction, but more of a greeting. I guess that's it...  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:41 pm
hi! ^_^ my name is azubaz, my coco's name is zeak, and i was invited to this guild ^_^ i hate scammers, but i'm really nice if you don't bug me, and i like to try to be genorus, when i can afford it ^_^

also, i can't spell sometimes, and get very very (i mean VERY) random ^_^  

azubaz

Blije

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:48 pm
Actually I never know what to say when I have to introduce myself.. Ehms, I'm Blije my real name isnt important cuz I'm always the same person even when they would call me s**t XD, I'm 15 year and.. eh and what uhms, I love history (World war 1+2 the most & that period after it till 1990 we cal it cold war) & I'm music addicted..
Dunno what to tell more about me so if you need// want to know something you can pm me wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:50 pm
User Image

'Sup yo?
My Name's Jenova by why not skip the Gaia formalities, and just call me Kelsey =D!

I was invited to the guild
I'm trying to recover ALL of my old inventory from when I was hacked
I love the guild Poll World and my internet child Hugh xD!

I'm also a big yaoi fan known to a lot as "The Yaoi Fairy"
>w<
and...
I love you
surprised

[~_Jenova_~]

his_eternal_love

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:52 pm
Hi!!!
Lets see... I'm 17 years old and I have been on Gaia for about a month or two. Umm... I don't think there is anything else to say.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:10 pm
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

Well, I'm 24 and male. I'm in the army (it sucks, never join). I'm currently stationed in Fort Drum, NY. I live in Louisville, KY (in other words thats where I go when I take leave). I joined Gaia a couple months ago as another way to keep in touch with my friends and family. An invite to the guild randomly showed up in my inbox, not sure how I got it =P. That's about it, if you wanna know more feel free to check out my profile or PM me =D.

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Shenlong55

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:36 pm
WELL, hello. I am SerjTankian_is_god. Aka Serjie Serjie. Aka Abbie. Aka Abii. Aka Abigail. Call me whichever. I don't care. Well, I am a gay pirate . I got a random PM so 'what the hell', said I... And here I am. I love Gaia, my cat ( Figaro ), my friends, manga, Serj Tankian ( =P duh. ), and a hell load of bands. I'll try to be somewhat active in this guild... Oh yeah,
I freaking rule! <3

-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-
Ello Ello.
Well, I have a picture of me ( the gay pirate ) from two days ago... I'll post it once I download it to my computer.

-Serjie Serjie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Hi everyone! whee I'm Sybak, but if you want, you can call my Syb.
I just joined this guild. I love anime, especially Ouran High School Host Club! And I am Canadian. █♥█  

Sybak

14,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

phantomchild2891

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:40 pm
Hi, my name is Katie.

I'm fifteen, almost sixteen.

I like music...a lot.

Yup.

=]

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games