Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

((Nighters, Icy *luffs*))

Ok, that's a start. I'm really not sure if I trust the Russians. How did we manage to get on a flight they arranged, only to have it filled with L's people. The same L they claim to be after. To top it off, as soon as we're back, they're leaving threatening messages because we didn't capture her. stare *She starts to pace.* I don't know enough about L to understand her reasoning. Unless she expected dame to get away, why would she send someone here at all. And if she was expecting to have dame eliminated, why attempt to abduct her. *She stops pacing and looks at Katana again.* Is the woman really the pschytzo that she doesn't remember one plan from the next?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

(( Just lurking for the moment. User Image ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

((Happy Lurking wink ))

*She frowns, not really expecting an answer to her musings. Something is definitely off with this L, and Ivan's threats are not making her happy. She called in a favor he owed her, not the other way around. While she'd agreed to try and help him capture this woman, she'd not offered a guarantee, and his people had not been at all helpful at the airport.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Lil Brat

Ok, that's a start. I'm really not sure if I trust the Russians. How did we manage to get on a flight they arranged, only to have it filled with L's people. The same L they claim to be after. To top it off, as soon as we're back, they're leaving threatening messages because we didn't capture her. stare *She starts to pace.* I don't know enough about L to understand her reasoning. Unless she expected dame to get away, why would she send someone here at all. And if she was expecting to have dame eliminated, why attempt to abduct her. *She stops pacing and looks at Katana again.* Is the woman really the pschytzo that she doesn't remember one plan from the next?

She looks over at Brat and gives her a serious look. "L? Oh, she's psycho all right, but she's also extremely intelligent. She probably figured dame would try to escape and that's why she sent my former partner in. She likes to have all her bases covered, you see. That way, if the abduction didn't go as planned, she already had a person in place to take up the slack." She sighs and sips her drink. "As much as I'd love to turn her over to the Russians, I'd almost like to take her out myself. I'm still a pretty good shot from a quarter mile away.....found that little tidbit out in Jamaica." She sips her drink and starts thinking of an alternative plan to Kaoru's, just in case the Russians aren't to be trusted.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 pm

"pft... favor. More like you're doing -him- a favor." *motions toward Tes.*

I swear, if you make Ryzan cry one more time, I'll have your head stressed scream

*gets a chill down his spine* "er... yeah... I think I'll just.. get dressed then..." *picks up the clothes he brought in and starts making his way out the bedroom, turning back a moment at the doorway to look at Tes again* I'm not sure which is creepier... those weirdos at Kathy's... or this...

*returns to his room to put the clothes Ryzan picked out for him on, then haphazardly packs a small trash bag with the remaining clothes and some bathroom essentials. Before leaving his room, he grabs the bottle of cologne as an afterthought and tucks it in his pocket. He knocks lightly on the doorjamb to get Ryzan's attention when he's got everything he thinks he'll need*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

*She nods, her mind still spinning around what she knows so far.* I need answers to why they didn't get dame off that plane. Or even attempt to, why they just left us there. *She shakes her head.* Then again, G knows enough about me to know I can take care of myself. Take care of others, too. *She mutters under her breath. She can almost feel the warm stickiness of the attendants blood flowing over her fingers.* If your friend wants to talk, I'll be open to listening. But... I don't know Kat, I trust you, I trust Icy... I don't know Flame and the boys enough to know where I'm at with them. G, well, he's another story all together. confused

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 pm

-dame finishes her meal, smiles at the waiter that came to take away her dishes and asks him if he's seen Karrie. The waiter tells her Karrie hadn't been in today and that he believes he has a catering job the next morning. dame sweatdrop sighs and thanks him. The waiter asks if he can take a message, dame shakes her head, downs her tea, paying and tipping the man and then goes into the bar, seeing Kat and Brat talking- Hey guys -she waves-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 pm

((Lol, Draa ~ they can get in your head and read your thoughts, when they want to. Doesn't mean they always do. If you want them to have your ordered prepared the minute you walk in the door without asking, they'll do that, but if you want the courtesy of looking at the menu, they'll do that too. But I doubt they'd harm you ~ they'd rather not be noticed too much... ninja ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Lil Brat

(( Wait a minute. Wasn't the last leg of the flight home on one of the private jets that Psyzapp's connections supplied? Hmm, most interesting ... User Image ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 pm

((Good point, the Italians supplied that plane... ninja Maybe they're in cahoots with L eek Either that or Psy's gonna have someone's head.))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

(( twisted I wondered when someone would catch that... twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well, how about I have him come here tomorrow, and you can meet him and then we can decide what to do from there?"

She hears dame enter the bar, and whisper to Brat before turning around, "dame knows nothing of this, I don't think she knows my former partner is here looking for her."

"Hey, dame, how was the rest of your dinner?" smile

((LOL, Psy's gonna be PISSED if that's the case! rofl ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Very good. -goes and sits at the bar beside Kat- As usual. -stares down at the bar- Karrie creates a very delicious menu... sad
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 pm

(( Nooooo! Psyzapp is stressed out enough as it is! gonk ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:55 pm

*turns his head when he hears a knock and sees Draa appears to be ready. He nods at him to acknowledge him, then turns back to Tes, giving him a kiss on the forehead before standing and letting Draa out the back door. After doing the necessary scans, he props the door open with his body and hands Draa some more gold and gems along with a slip of paper which has their phone number on it*

I do not know mzilt about how that device works, jhal it seems to be a convenient means of contact. Hopefully this curse will pass soon and you will be able to return before too long. Plynn kyon, Draa.

*waits for Draa to exit, then closes the door behind him, making sure it is locked*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games