Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

*She nods at Kat, it'll be up to her and her former partner to have the conversation with Dame.* Hey dame, how are you tonight?

((Guess Brat will be "told" when G gets hold of her that "ve did no make these plane. Is no problem ve make."))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Still pretty tired... ninja Jet lag and all...How are you feeling, Bratty? -hops down from the stool and goes to make herself something chocolatey and delicious-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Finally rested up, I'd say. I think I slept 24 hours or more. *She finishes her drink.* Still need to unpack, though.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 pm

*at first starts to walk back to Kathy's, but then decides to get a drink from the bar first, figuring he could just put whatever he gets from MW on Tes' tab and thus save himself some money to use for other things ninja As he enters the main bar through the front door, he sets his bag of things down off to the side, then starts to go behind the counter to fix himself a drink when he catches sight of dame*

".... dame! gonk " *forgets for a moment he's not still a grunny and pounces dame with full force, the impact of them landing on the floor causing pain in his ribs* "Dosib uoi'nota.." *hisses, holding himself up with one hand while the other holds his ribcage, still on top of dame*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

(( Brat, every time I turn around, you've got something different on! Make up your mind! gonk LOL ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

As Draa comes in and tackles dame, Kat takes that little diversion to whisper to Brat again hurriedly, ""I'll have him meet you here tomorrow night, I'll be sure to be in on the meeting as well."

"DRAA! Dammit, don't tackle dame like that, she might get hurt! stressed "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

*Stares at Draa as he nearly wipes dame out, then catches Kat's whisper. She whispers back.* I'd feel better if you were part of that conversation.

*She turns her attention back to Draa.* What in Hades? In case you've forgotten, you're more than her size now. Damn grunny...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

TES! scream WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING!? eek scream question confused neutral mad sweatdrop -hears everyone calling him Draa...- confused stressed What the ******** are ya'll talking about? Draa's a GRUNNY! -spies Tes's hair...- Uh...why the hell is your hair green...wasn't it JUST YESTERDAY gray? And why are you tackling me?! sweatdrop gonk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

"-She- might get hurt? gonk I'm the one hurting! gonk " *rubs his ribs, and looks back at dame* "Don't you recognize me?! It's your favorite grunny! ...er... sort of grunny... not really... " *cough* "Can we start over?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Shakes her head, "I am SO not up to dealing with Draa tonight. I need sleep, I've had way too much on my mind lately."

She speaks to dame, "Dame, Draa is an elf, Amy's pegu tackled him and hurt his ribs a while back, but the clinic doesn't treat animals. So Ryzan turned him into an elf. So, make sure he behaves, I'm headed downstairs."

"Brat, thanks for coming to see me, I'll talk to you later." She smiles at Brat before leaving the bar and heading to her quarters.

((I am getting to bed BEFORE midnight, dammit! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

((Lol ~ nighters Kat, sleep well.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm

*Brat takes her glass to the sink, rinsing it out and putting it in the strainer.* I think my bed may be calling to me. *She yawns, then slips in to the shadows, calling a good night as she goes.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Uh...Ryzan turned you into a dark elf? Hm. Interesting. -hooks her leg behind Draa's, grabs him by the waistband and quickly flips him over so she's straddling him- Start over, eh? Hm. -smirks down at him- Hello little grunny...er...thing... -eyes him deviously- twisted Do you still like being petted? -knuckles him under the chin and then scratches behind his ear-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm

(( *Waves to Kat and Brat* Goodnight ladies. I guess you'll have to catch up on yet another Wall of Text I'm working on to post in here soon! xd ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm

*curses under his breath at being flipped at first, but suddenly forgets about the pain when he comes to realize what position he's in* eek *starts kicking his foot a bit at being scratched and purrs* ".... I could get used to this..." *squirms under her*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games