Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

*G pours himself a drink and looks over at Brat. His tone changes slightly.* You are vell, Brat? I am sink of you, more times. *She catches the look, opts to ignore it.* I'm fine, G. And I assume you are doing well, too. *Her tone tells him it's not a question.* I half to do zat, I am tell you before. Is protect you. And me. *She shrugs.* If you say so. I no longer buy it. *He finishes his drink, sets the glass on the counter and reaches over, brushing a piece of hair from her face.* Why? You no believe me now. *His eyes question hers.* No, I don't. *He looks hurt, but the looks she's giving him tells him not to push.* Just leave off, G. What's done is done. *He shakes his head, then takes her hand, brushes his lips lightly across her fingertips.* Goodbye, Brat.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

{{Awwwwwww!!! All this tragic love!!! crying And this is your thing Brat. Type how you feel, no one can tell you differently. wink }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Before leaving her quarters, she texts Kaoru to let him know to come to the bar tonight. Closing her phone, she grabs her keys and heads out to the main bar. Once upstairs, she sees Brat is in the bar.

"Hey, Brat....thanks for coming back tonight. I just texted my former partner, so he should be here soon." She goes behind the bar and makes her usual cocktail before taking a seat at the end of the bar.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey Kat. *She takes a sip of her drink, still standing behind the counter of the bar.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 pm

{{Even though I tend to do walls of text, I know that people are more motivated to read what you write if you break it up into smaller posts. So if you want to do smaller posts, that's actually probably better all around anyway. Not that such a thing keeps me from my walls of text ninja }}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 pm

"So, everything going okay with you?" She sips her drink and absently spins her phone on the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh, things are fine. *sighs* Seems it wasn't the Russians who booked our flight, though. I'm not really liking the idea of telling Psyzapp that someone affiliated with her Italian friends ratted us out.

(Awww ~ tragic love ~ I know. But she's over it. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 pm

-dame comes back from a long day of working and running a few errands. She finally went back to check on her apartment, happy to see it in one piece, and not terribly messy. She made sure Draa got there alright and wasn't pestering iggies...unless she wanted to be pestered xd , grabbed some clothes and different things to take back with her. She had already dropped off her things and put them away at her JD room and is now coming back from getting a new, uncompromised phone. She sent off a few texts to different people. Feeling somewhat accomplished, she comes into the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Finally getting the text from Kat, he leaves his hotel room and gets into his rental. Heading straight to the bar, he parks at the front and gets out, stretching a bit before locking the car.

Entering the bar, he sees Kat, dame, and another woman at the bar. Deciding not to engage dame quite yet, he walks over toward the bar. Wondering if she's the Russian contact, he approaches Kat first.

"Good to hear from you, Kat. I take it you have some good news for me?" He takes a seat next to her, nodding at the other woman politely.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm

She turns when Kaoru sits down next to her. "Well, possibly. Kaoru Takeshi, this is Lil Brat....Brat, my former partner Kaoru. Shall we see what we can come up with as far as a plan?"

Out of the corner of her eye she sees dame. s**t, of all times to come up here, dame! stressed Now I'm gonna have to keep Kaoru on a leash....

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 pm

*She looks over at the man, acknowledging him with a nod. As she takes another sip of her drink, she glances at Katana and stifles a grin.* Care for a drink, Kaoru?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 pm

"I would very much love a drink, but please, I'll get it myself. Kat here made it very clear that this was a self-service bar the first time I was in here." He gets up and goes behind the bar to pour himself some vodka.

"So, Ms. Brat, I suppose Kat has filled you in on why I'm here, so there's no need to recap that, I'm assuming?" Taking his drink, he returns to his seat next to Kat.

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm

*She looks over at him as he steps behind the counter to pour a drink.* No Ms, thanks. It's just Brat. I have a rough idea what you're after, but you could fill me in a little more on what you've come up with.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

-dame gives a tight smile and heads over to the JD-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 pm

"Brat it is then." He takes a sip of his vodka before starting.

"Basically, I want L eliminated. I was hoping to enlist the help of the Russian mafia in order to do so. I've been stuck under that psycho's thumb for far too many years now, and it's time to get out. I know the Italians have blamed the Russians for Big Paulie's snuffing, according to my contact, and that the Russians want L bad. I'm here to offer my help, but unfortunately, L has sent me here to either eliminate dame or take Flame back with me to Switzerland. Those were her orders when I left her."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games