Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 pm

I see. *She finishes her drink and picks up the bottle of brandy, refilling it halfway.* Excuse me a minute. *She slides around him, pulling the juice from the fridge and adding some to her glass. She adds a few ice cubes, stirs her drink, takes another sip.*

As near as I can tell, the Italians were made aware the Russians had nothing to do with Big Paulie. Not a move they'd make given their "arrangements." *She frowns.* Then again... it was the Italians that made our flight arrangements. *Her minds spins that thought, beginning to wonder who's setting up whom.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 pm

*makes her way upstairs, through the security scans, hoping to see if Flame was in the bar. Walking in from the office, she sees Brat, Kat and Kaoru at the bar talking. Eyebrow arched, she makes her way over to the bar*

Well good evening all. I'm not interrupting, am I? neutral

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm

She turns when Icy approaches them. "Nope, not at all, Icy. In fact, you might as well stick around and hear all this." Frowning slightly, she sips her drink.

"But, you have to promise me you'll stay calm and hear EVERYTHING out though first."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

-dame takes a quick peek into the kitchen and Karrie's office to see if he's around. Sighing, she slowly wanders back to the middle of JD-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

*Brat smiles when she sees Icy, nudging her as she comes over.* Hey sweet. You may as well hear this with me. Beats having Kaoru have to repeat it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm

*eyebrow still arched, she turns her gaze to Kaoru, knowing she's not going to like this one bit. Groaning, she wraps her whip around her waist and grabs a bottle of Hennessey off the shelf, bumping Brat back with her hip. Finding a glass, she pours a drink, downs half then refills it, nodding to the man*

Let's have it. stare

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Arching an eyebrow at Kat when she tells Icy to sit in on the impromptu meeting, he shrugs and decides to go ahead and let the bounty hunter in on his true motive for being there.

"Do you remember when you asked me how I knew Kat the other night? Well, she and I used to be partners. For L. She got out a couple of years ago. I didn't."

He takes a sip of his drink before continuing. "Basically, I've been sent here by L to do one of two things. Eliminate dame, or get Flame to come back to Switzerland with me. She really wants Flame for some reason, and figures he'll come just to save her life. I, on the other hand, want L turned over to the Russians....which is why I've come to enlist the help of Kat. You see, I know all about the little Jamaica trip, so I figured Kat would have the connections I needed in order to set this up."

He stares at his glass, "I've been in the business for far too many years, retirement sounds nice right now."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 pm

((Pulls out the bowl of popcorn and makes herself comfy on the couch))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 pm

{{*joins Brat on the couch* mmm popcorn}}
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm

((*joins Brat and TES* Scoot over, Kat ain't needed at the moment, xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:26 pm

*Brat lifts a brow, suspecting his motives go deeper than mere retirement.*

((Sneaks back over to the couch to get more popcorn.))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

(( rofl Ya'll are idiots. xd My kinda stupid! -perches on the arm of the couch and leans over everyone to grab popcorn-))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm

*eyes go wide when she learns that yet another of L's people has infiltrated the bar. Narrowing her eyes into slits, she grips her glass tightly, so tightly that it looks like it may very well crack under her pressure. The mention of taking Flame back to Switzerland only makes things worse. Boring holes into Kaoru's eyes, she speaks through gritted teeth*

You.... you work for L. mad L sent you here to either snuff out that b***h or.... or bring Flame back? evil And.... and you're here to instead turn L over to the Russians? stare

*hand holding her glass is shaking and her drink is spilling out, glass cracking*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm

*Watches Icy's reaction, tempted to take the glass out of her hand and get her a martini shaker for her drink.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 pm

((When did Miss Psyzapp get a couch? And what ya watching? Leans over the back of the couch to see. ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games