Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:58 pm
Kaji stopped and turned around to Yukora. His ears perked up when he heard "Would you like to stay with me?!". "What what?" He asked with his eyebrow raising slightly. "Are you serious?" Eyebrow still raised. "Not that i mind, but how?" He smiled slightly and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:03 am
Yukora suddenly looked at the time and realized she hadn't called her dad in two or three days. "Even though I said I wasn't going to call him until tomorrow...I really should call him. He's probably gonna call me, so there's no sense in avoiding it, it's better if I'm the one who calls him, that way he can't nag me about calling him more often" she thought. Yukora took a deep breath and said "sorry hun, I have to go call my dad, I'll explain everything later, I promise." Yukora gave Kaji a quick kiss and waved bye to both him and Damien and began walking the opposite direction. "Sorry guys, see you later!" she said over her shoulder.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Charles Goodshow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:11 am
*He would Be walking towards the male dorms after just being at the gym for the past thirty mins. talking to his gym teacher about the ways of this school and their athletic programs.Now running he would accedently bump in a girl going the opposite way,causing his pack to slide off his arm and to the ground,Along with his bokken which was hidden in the back of his outfit.* (Snuck the bokken in ofcorse>Bokken:Wodden practice sword.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 am
Yukora was focused on what she was going to say to her dad. "I guess I could tell him I have a boyfriend...yeah but why would I want to do that, he'll just blame Kaji for everything...yeah but dad doesn't know I've done anything wrong, for all he knows, I'm still going to class and everything's fine, so there's no harm in telling---" Her thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly felt someone bump into her, or her bump into someone else. She pulled herself back into reality, but wasn't fast enough to stop herself from losing her balace. She fell backwards and landed right on her butt. "Oww..." she said before looking at the boy that she had just walked into. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" she said quickly before standing up and offering the boy a hand. "Are you okay?" she asked in a concerned tone.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Charles Goodshow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:35 am
{After bumping into the girl,komiro fell to the floor on his butt.Looking up at the girl he then took her hand cheerfully."Wow.she's cute,wonder what grade she's in......?" He thought as he grasped her hand. * Thank's. I wasn't paying attention so i guess it's my fault too.*He'd say to the girl as she helped him up...*Where were you going in such a rush?* He'd ask the female as he looked at her in a gaze.}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:41 am
Yukora looked at the boy once he was up on his feet and let out a short sigh. "I was on my way to my dorm" she responded. "From what I can tell, he seems like a nice guy. Don't wanna seem too assertive though, all that's done in the past is freak people out" she thought. "Well...umm...I should probably get going, sorry about bumping into you...seeya" she said as she began walking the wrong way, back towards Damien and Kaji. "Where am I going? My dorm is back that way" she thought. Suddenly, she heard, and felt her stomach growl. "I guess I'll stick to the original plan and call dad tomorrow, I'm hungry, maybe I can find Damien and Kaji in the cafeteria" she thought. She got to the cafe and got into the line, which wasn't too long, but not short.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:08 pm
Kaji stood in the cafeteria line with Damien, almost to the cafe cashier. When the two boys finally reached the woman in a hair net, Kaji got out his wallet and ordered. He and Damien both got a coffee, (CAPACHINOO BAYBEHH!) and whatever today's dinner was. They sat down at an empty table as Kaji took a sip of his beverage (fancy words today xp ). Kaji's eyes lightened up, looking at Yukora at the back of the line. "Hey, Yukora!" he waved trying to get her attention. "Gah, guess I should brain call," ~Hey hun? Its Kaji. C'mon over to the table, you can have some of my dinner if you want, so you dont have to wait in line"~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Yukora listened to Kaji's brain call and replied "You sure hun? I can get my own..." She felt somewhat bad, but instead went to the snack machines just outside the cafe, got a water and a bag of Dorritos, and sat down with the boys. "Hey" she said to Damien. She kissed Kaji and looked at what he had to eat. "Dangit...I love mac and cheese..." she said before hearing her stomach growl. She slapped her stomach violently and pointed down toward to it, as if pointing to a puppy that had just chewed on a sofa pillow. "Shut up ya stupid stomach!" she yell-whispered. She opened up her bag of Dorritos and began munching.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:50 pm
Kaji laughed as he took another sip of his coffee, and took a bite of a carrot stick or too on the plate. "Sure you don't want any, hun?" He said slightly pushing the tray to Yukora. "I don't mind at all," He flipped the hair out of his eyes and smiled. "And besides, those Doritos probably won't calm down your stomach" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 pm
Yukora giggled and said "ohhhh alright" as she took out a fork and began to take small bites of the mac and cheese. "...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO TASTE SO GOOD" she yelled quietly before taking another bite.

When her stomach finally stopped growling, she had finished all her Dorritos, drank all her water, and eaten about 1/4 of Kaji's mac and cheese. "I think I'm gonna go back to my dorm and get some sleep, I'm pretty tired." She was about to kiss him goodnight and head off, but she suddenly remembered that Kaji was staying in her dorm. She grinned and stood up from the table and threw away everyone's trash. When she was back, Damien said he was going to go to his dorm as well. She hugged Damien goodnight and said "seeya tomorrow after classes." Once Damien left to go back to his dorm, Yukora looked at Kaji and smiled. "So, do you wanna walk around a little bit or do you wanna go straight to the dorm?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:04 am
Kaji stood up and stretched slightly, smiling at Yukora. "Um, I'd kinda like to go for a walk, look at the stars for a bit. But if you're tired we can go ahead and go to the dorm?" He walked over to her and put his arm around her, holding Yukora close to him and kissed her gently on the cheek. "It's your choice" He flipped the hair out ofhis eyes and smiled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:39 am
YUkora smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "Actually, a walk sounds nice right now" she said as they began walking towards the area behind the Cafeteria. She saw a sign that she'd never seen before. The sign read "Tentai park," and went into the history of the person they named the park after. Yukora laughed. "I guess we don't need to call this place 'the area behind the cafeteria' anymore."

When they were done walking, Yukora led them to a wooded area near the edge of the school. She took out a piece of paper that she had folded and put in her pocket. She scanned it, stared at it, took Kaji's hand, closed her eyes, and said "Kaji soshite watashi mokka unsanmushou soshite arawareru soto." When she opened her eyes, they were in Yukora's dorm room. She refolded the piece of paper, put it on her desk with her key, went into her dresser and took out her clothes to sleep in, went into the bathroom, changed, came out, and kissed Kaji deeply. "I love you" said as she looked into Kaji's eyes. She smiled and hopped into bed and waited until he was comfortable in the other bed before turning out the lights and going to sleep.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:16 am
After he left the cafeteria, Damien went to his dorm. Seeing that Zeph wasn't there, he pulled out his guitar, plugged it into the amplifier, and plugged the headphones in. After he put the headphones on, he tuned the guitar and started to jam. He played for a few hours until he got the music for the song in his head just right. Then he shut off the amp and set the guitar against the wall. He crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep, but was afraid to have another nightmare. So he hopped out of bed and made his way to the gym to lift weights until the sun came up.

((haven't posted in awhile, so this is the best i could come up with... my apologies))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:14 pm
YOH YOH YOH IT BE DA NEXT DAYYY FOO'Z

THE NEXT DAY
THE NEXT DAY
THE NEXT DAY
THE NEXT DAY
THE NEXT DAY
rofl arrow rolleyes stressed blaugh redface crying stare smile evil wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance rolleyes rolleyes exclaim question question whee whee wink eek eek domokun  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Yukora woke up at 8 am. After a nice long stretch and a few grunts, she got up, got clothes from her dresser, and practically crawled to the bathroom. About an hour later, she came out refreshed and happy. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw someone in the other bed, but calmed herself down when she remembered that Kaji was staying with her. She quietly snuck over to Kaji's bed, sat down on it next to him, and slowly leaned her head into his and kissed him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games