Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm
~Toan has offer a very high reward....~

Toan was glad to see reinforcement "Don't ask permission just charge in and fight beside he said anyone want to fight just join in or something like that"

~500,000k for anyone who can kill his brother.....~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 pm
"Now, beelzemon, dorugoramon, to the new tamer."
Dorugoramon and Beelzemon flew to tyler, and charged his digimon.

Kakuzu looked at toan, impressed with the fight.
"I hope you do not hate me for this....that was a battle beyond my normal opponents. Though I suggest you train a lot harder, for If I truly wanted to destroy you, this would have been over in a matter of seconds."
Kakuzu walked to toan, and picked him up. He set him by slayerdramon and vajiramon.
"If you wish to continue to spar with my digimon, go ahead. Toan is in no condition to fight, so I suggest you watch over him."
Kakuzu walked over by the group, and observed the fight.

Armageddemon stood by the tamers who were not fighting, to protect them from debris.  

Amias Nicht

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm
[Hurricane and Crew enter from DigiTama&Toy Town]
(Crew
Sentinal: DemiVeemon
Crimson: Gallantmon
Chaos: ChaosGallantmon
Crescent: MachGoagamon)

A man by the name of Hurricane enteredd Dragon eye lake With a Dark Green s**t along with Green visor and Black Pants, on his wrist was his digiwatch. As Hurricane walked by a grove a trees entering Dragon Eye Lake, He hears a Destiny Destroyer, Sentinal cried out on Hurricane's Shoulder when he heard this " Ahhh! ARMAGEDDONMON DX Hurricane Let's Leave DX" Hurricane shook is head to left and right "Sadly no we cannot, I fear that something in the Digital World may be afoot" Crimson suddenly speaks, "Hurricane! Look it's Kazuku!" Hurricane suddenly looked up on ahead to See Kazuku by the lakeside. Hurricane runs up to the Lakeside to see as he inflicted damage on Toan an unknown Tamer to Hurricane, Hurricane sat there watching the battle in ammasement untill the Fight was over, Sentinal finally stop crying and sat down next to Hurricane giggling a little as he watched the fight, Crescent just sat and munched on a nearby apple and Crimson and Chaos just stood there watching the fight happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm
((So, wait... let me get this straight. You attacked his digimon, three on one each, automatically hit Toan without giving him a chance to dodge or counter, and then attacked his digimon when they went about to healing him...? Doesn't that seem, I dunno, excessive? Or completely unnecessary? neutral ))  

iDragow

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 pm
(*FACEPALM* Lemme edit that around a bit...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:40 pm
(Jeez, I feel like one of those tv editor people:
"Oh no, violence, turn it off, EDIT IT!!!"
Five minutes later.....
"The unicorn healed the lamb, who was attacked by the constipated tiger."
XD)  

Amias Nicht

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:46 pm

"Damn it i can still fight im going in" Yelled Vajiramon Slayerdramon growled in agreement Toan just sigh and said "Alright im coming too just-" Toan coughs up alot of blood and his blindfold turn almost completely red Slayerdramon grab him tight "No you must stay and tend to your wounds remember this isnt like your human world here your strength and speed is reduce drastically we will fight and we will win for your honor!" Vajiramon yelled in agreement and wave his sword around. Toan sat their for a long while then finally nodded "Alright ill heal myself but don't get kill" both digimon laugh "Like we can lose to them" Said Vajiramon then they both charge into the fight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:52 pm
"Enough."
Toan's digimon were surrounded by Kakuzu's, all eleven of his megas, with the exception of darkdramon, making it ten.
"I will not allow this fight to go any further."
Kakuzu walked over to toan, and held the healing stone over his eyes. His wounds slowly healed, and kakuzu replaced toan's blindfold with a cloth that he had in his bag.
"Don't worry about me seeing your eyes....that secret is safe with me."
Kakuzu walked over, next to hurricane.
"You know, I bet gage and jonny didn't even read our notes!"  

Amias Nicht

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:56 pm
((*psst* Jonny's not here. I just was reading the other threads, and had to figure out what was going on here. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Toan accepted the new blindfold and put it on he senses Vajiramon and Slayerdramon surrounded and out number and knew without a doubt it was too much for them Vajiramon stomp his hooves and said "Do you think this will force us to surrender, then i laugh in all of yall faces and feel pity for you for what im about to-" Toan cut him off "Enough, i surrender the fight me and my digimon can't take on this many at least not yet" Both Vajiramon and Slayerdramon stare at disbelief at Toan "Wha?" Toan turn and walks to a clearing to be alone to think Vajiramon and Slayerdramon finally surrender and follow toward Toan "Yall got lucky this time" Said Vajiramon

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm
All of Kakuzu's Digimon went back into his digivice, restoring their energy for later battles.
"All the rest of you that wanted to fight....well, let's just say that's too bad. My digimon are in no mood to fight right now."
Kakuzu walked over to toan, and stood next to him.
"Though I will stick with you guys for a while...I was looking for a group anyway."

(Hint Hint...when Kakuzu joins your group, something BIG is coming...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm

As Toan went to the clear and Drop next to the lake to get a drink he stop the water mid way to his mouth as he sense something a pulse sorta ".......no it couldn't be" Then resume to drinking Vajiramon and Slayerdramon finally reach them Slayerdramon de-digivolve into a Dracomon. Dracomon saw the look on my face and so did Vajiramon "so what up?" Dracomon ask Toan shook his head "I'm not sure probably nothing" Toan went and sat down by a tree and began to meditate

shadow toan

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm
"Most Likely Kazuku" Hurricane said sitting under the shade of a tree. Hurricane looked up to Kazuku who was standing "I do fear something bad may be coming Kazuku, Much worse then the 7 Demon Lords Combined......." Hurricane took another bite into a Apple he recently grabbed of the tree. Sentinal because the curios walked up to Kazuku and hops on his leg holding tightly. Hurricane began to speak again "May I ask but? How did you get so many Megas neutral , As well As I was looking for a group, I've come from Toy&Tama Town and found a vast group but got on my nerves in a way, Anyway...How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm
Soma had seen everything that had happened through his digivice.
"Man, we need to get stronger!"
Whoa, calm down Soma.
"Its just frustrating to see my friends get hurt!"
Soma said before teleporting the digimon and himself to the spot next to Toan.
"I'm sorry i ran, there wasn't much i could do. but would you train me?"
Soma asked Toan.  

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 am
MetalEtamon said"nuclear punch"
MetaEtamon went and punch Beelzemon.
Xaunwumon said"dark hail"
Xaunwumon sent small dark hail at Dorugoramon  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games