Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dskolnick

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi, just accepted to the guild today. My name is Debby and I am the proud Mama of 3 rattie boys: Loganberry, Rexy, and Jasper.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:31 pm

hi, i am new to gaia, have been here for just a few weeks, so heres my list!:
name: call me oli, that's not my real name, just call me that.
age: i dont think i should tell you...but i am just too young to scuba, darn it!
pets: i used to have 3 dogs but 2 died and the other one was stolen. curently i have a bunny. i want a dog but mom said that we travel too much. we also have some mice living in the kitchen cabinet, does that count?
problem with pets: i want a dog and i have the expeirance to train a dog and we might be setaling down, but i cant get my mom to say we can get a dog. i told her i am willing to take the dog out every hour, and train him/her. what do i do? dont reply here, go to my topic; what do i do? -oli with love

artemisfowlholly

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

artemisfowlholly

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:44 pm

hello, call me oli. my age is to be unknown but i will tell you i am almost the age of minymouse99. almost. i have a pet rabbit and for about 5 days i had a 2 pet sea turtles. we live near the dock( about 5 feet from the short cliff down to the water ) so we sometimes find marine creatures. they were newborns, and they were about 1 and a half inchs long. there was minerva, the one we found later, and dillan. dillan did this cool thing with his neck when he was on his back. he would stretch his neck out real far and move it side to side on the ground to make his small body turn over. i am not sure of their breeds. well, g2g! -oli with love
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi, my name is Fae, I'm 54 (pretty old huh? I notice most of Gaia members are teens and 20's) and I live in Arkansas. We have 5 dogs...a chihuahua, a mini schnauzer, 2 dachsunds, and a mutt. The dogs names are Tiny (chihuahua), Taz and Halo (dachsunds) Tink (mini schnauzer) and Sadie(mutt rescue from the pound.)
I also have 4 pygmy goats...Gertie, Katie, Nanny, and Poncho. My favorite goat is Gertie, she eats out of your hand and loves to be scratched and petted.
We also have 9 outdoor barn cats 5 of which are only 5 weeks old. They don't have names yet but Mama is Miss Kitty, Papa is Smokey, and two from her past litter Tiger(f) and Felix(m). We also had a mule named Nacho a donkey named Hargus, and a quarter horse named Cha-Cha. We had to sell them because of my health problems. We just couldn't do all the things you have to do so we sold them to someone who could. I really do miss Hargus, he was a watch donkey and so friendly. I miss his hee-hawing and his good morning honk. crying

arkansasgoatmama

Yorisa

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:14 am

User Image
Heyo, this is Moyra. That's fine for a name. I'm 25, i live in Edmonton, Canada. I have a Maroon Tailed Conure named Meeko:
User Image

Thats about it really XD
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Hello all!

Im Artistic Autism, AA, or Arts for short. 23 year old college student from MI.

Im the proud mama of 2 beautiful Pembroke Welsh Corgis name Ein (yes like the one from Cowboy Bebop) and Rana (pronounced Rain-uh, she's named after the goddess of the moon from the Tolkien Silmarillion) They were born Christmas of this year. Ein is the oldest and Rana is the runt from the same litter, they are the red coloration. *pics coming once I find my camera*

I was always raised around alot of animals, including rats, snakes, lizards of many kinds, scorpions and tarantulas (though not my favorite), rabbits, guinea pigs, many different bird species, dogs, cats, a squirrel (known as mouse kitty by some of my friends) and a weasel we successfully rehabilitated.

My friends all joked that I lived in a zoo.

Umm thats about it. sweatdrop
User Image

Artistic Autism

Amjag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Sariss
To keep the amount of "Hey I'm new here!" threads down, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

Hi all,
Here is my list!

Name: Claire
Residence:UK
Sex: Female
Pets: 7 goldfish, 1 albino & 8 tan mice, 1 chinchilla, 1 syrian hamster, 1 cat, 4 dogs (2 German Shepherds, and 2 GSD/Boxer crosses)
Animals we sponsor: 1 donkey, 1 blue and gold macaw, 1 hybrid sheep, 1 Indian runner duck and a pony
Animals we care for: over 500, so I'm not going to list them all!!!!!!
Interests: Animals (obviously), Conservation, Education, Environmental Issues, Reading and occasionally playing Gaia..
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm

hi! i'm an 18 year old from west texas, and proud owner of the two best dogs in the basin.

this is noodles, a 2-year old lab mix.
my dad got found him living in a mechanic's shop about a year and a half ago.
he's got something on his nose in this picture-- looks like a glob of food.
behind him is my other pup.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is macaroni, a 6-month old husky mix.
i brought him home from my uncle's house. he convinced me to take this one, because they have way too many animals. he still had to kill two of this pup's litter mates because they couldn't find them homes, and didn't want to deal with another possible rabies outbreak.
this photo was taken in march. mac's gotten loads bigger since then- he's about 45 pounds now, and his left ear has is now perked up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RyonenRareMoon

Faye Nova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Hello there ^_^
My name is Kyiona and I am 17 years old. I just joined this guild.
I really love animals alot and I want to work with animals in the future.
I have a dog called Cujo and he is 7 years old. He is German Shepherd/ Border collie mix.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Hello one hello all!

Im flopsie,but you can call me LeiLei. c:
I grew up with cats,all of my life they've been with me.
Ive helped birth them,ive watched them grow,ive watched them die.
I currently have 8 cats and 2 turtles,and one dog.The dog lives up in west palm beach with my godparents.
Yes I am a floridian.
This is me-
User Image

I have a lot of pet pictures,so im not going to post them here.
But if you would like to see my bundles of joy,go here-
http://midnights-sunrise.deviantart.com/

-LeiLei

mosspixi

Wheezing Fatcat

Panda_Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Hello ^-^

My Name is Amanda and I'm 16.

I Have Three Dogs, A Germen Shepard Husky, Naemd Heidi, A Rotweiler Cross Named Jets, and A Minuture Poodle named Reese.

I Also Have 2 Cats, A Seimies Cross Named Lily and a Tabby named Simba.

Two Birds, Danny and Ernie.

And last, 18 Chinchilla's. We Breed Them for Pets Not Fur. I Could Name them All But No... lol.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Hello. My name is Keke Kayko.
I'm fifteen.
I'm live in Mississippi.
I love animals more than anything! ^_^
My dream is to be a vet and I'm currently working really hard to make that so.
I love any type of animal, but my favorite animal is a pig!
But, I had this dog, Sassy, and I loved her more than anything. I've had MANY dogs....dozens...and they have all been strays.
Currently, we only have four dogs(the least we've ever had at one time), one bird, one hamster, two cats, and a pig, but we're about to get another pig soon.

Keke Kayko

7,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

II iCandy II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Hola!
My name is Brenn,but call me Candy-chan.
I live in the good ol' southern state of TN.
I enjoy cosplaying,Roleplay,anime,manga and playing with my pets.
I have a Golden Retreiver named Red Dog [We got him from a indian man,and his coat is a pretty shade of natural red.]
I also have a German sheaperd and boxer mix named Kilala.[Prenouned:Kiara.]
Two cats:
Girl:Zoe Mikoto[Prenounced:Zoey]
Boy: Armonia Justin Beyondermason. (The third.) [Jack for short.]
Also,a turtle.His name if Ozzy [Kaifukumichi].
I don't have any pictures of my pets,but I'll try to catch the little boogers standing still!
I know you're not supposed to play favorites with your pets,but I LOVE Kilala.She is my evil little baby,and I am her evil lil' mama >XD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello I'm new here and my pets are a dog and a cat!My dog is a golden lab and my cat is calico.My dogs name is Jake and my cats name is Calie.I had another cat but he ran away and his name was Fluffy. If you want to see pics you have to mail me my pics are way to big to be posted on here.It would make the forum stretch!My name is Lynn and I am 13 ^^ I also know a dog who will come down to the house and play his name is Streak ^^  

Souhait Fonce

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games