Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:30 am
Icarus started laughing happily, leaning heavily on his walking stick, and grinning cheerfully. Airas leapt up onto Alexis shoulder, hugging her panda arms around Alexis' neck, "I'm so glad you can hear me now" she said quietly into her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:35 am
a tear goes down her eye (Happy tear) "ME 2!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:40 pm
i walk in and gets a milk and then i sit in a corner table with my bunny on the table and my coloring book so i could color here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 am
Icarus sits down on the top of the table next to them, still laughing a little. Airas jumps from Alexis' shoulder onto the table, shifting form into a Black Cat. She looks back at Alexis "You Hungry?" she asks, pointing at the tray of food next to them sugestivly  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:57 am
Smiles sweetly. "No thank you." sits next to Icarus  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 pm
((really sorry, once again, i meant to post a while ago, but i was really busy and i got distracted))

Airas lays down sleepily on the table and looks at Alexis and Icarus. Icarus puts his arm around Alexis' shoulder and leans his head on her shoulder "I love you." he whispers softly.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:59 am
Alexis looks at Icarus with a shocked expression and a smile. "I love you too." She leans in to him and kises him on the lips softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 pm
i finish eating and start to color and whispering to bunny  

diamond princess ashley

Kakra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( Well, since Alexis and Icarus are busy...))

The girl felt nervous, watching some people in the cafe kiss, and moved away, not feeling comfortable for some reason... she found a girl nearby and smiled, waving to her, and sitting down next to her. "Hello..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:19 pm
i look at bunny
"bunny i know i dont color in the lines but you dont have to call me that"
i look at bunny then i push him to the floor
"no i is not a idoit"
continues to color until my bro comes in and grabs bunny from the floor and handing me more books to color in
"thank you big brother"
he smiles and hands me a cd played and headphones to listen to music then leaves i turn it on and listen to kids songs
" b i n g o was his nameo"  

diamond princess ashley

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Icarus smiles and squeezes Alexis shoulder gently and hugs her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:40 am
Hugs him back with a smile.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Kakra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Tammy sighed, feeling ignored. However, she watched what the little girl did, and the books, seeing one with dinosaurs on them. Although she couldn't remember anything before they found her, she knew... she just KNEW that she had a love for dinosaurs beyond anything... slowly, looking to the girl listening to music for cues that she shouldn't be doing this, she reached for the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:06 pm
i hand the book to you grabbing one with a princess on the cover
"you can have this one if you want it"
i smile and turn off the music  

diamond princess ashley

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:06 pm
Name: Kaito
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Psycological issues tough is not so true(was accused of murder cause of this)
Bio: Kaito lived in an orphanage, the nurses said that she always talked to what she called 'spirits' but they tought it was her imagination, the director of the place was mean and always harmed the children but one day he was dead and everyone blamed Kaito, it wasnt her fault she was sent to the asylum and even if she is not crazy she hates everyone for what they did to her and so she looks and acts like a crazy
Appearance:
User Image
Weapon: when she is not eating or walking around she is chained in her room for security in case of trouble,so she can't use any weapon, maybe some paper and a pencil...
Other: She is not very friendly and is able to get free from the chains or get out of her room without anyone noticing it. She loves to draw
((Can i join?))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces