Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Rock put out an arm as the peregrine falcon landed on it. He walked through the portal last. On the other side he didn't do anything except open a hand to the bird, and it took the piece of raw meat that was in it. He smiled and petted it while it chirped joyfully at the piece of meat. ''In a rush it seems... Eh, like if I care, I caught them up and had twice as much to run And did it in the same amount of time it took them to get here...'' Rock commented randomly, not really aimed at anyone. The bird rested calmly on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:55 pm
"Don't get your panties in a knot. He is right, we do have to go thataway."

Fenrick dropped down from the tree.

"The raven bow did work out really well." he said noticing Rock.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:49 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Don't get your panties in a knot. He is right, we do have to go thataway."

Fenrick dropped down from the tree.

"The raven bow did work out really well." he said noticing Rock.

''There lies more surprizes in the raven bow than you think. If you wish, I can reveal a few, but in case we get in battle, you shall see it in use by my own hands... You might be able to see it's full extent of power if the enemy is a tough-ish guy...'' Rock said to Fenrick as the group started moving along.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm
"How was everyone's expierience in the Shadow Realm? Better than most, I presume."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:52 pm
Brigitte arched an eyebrow. "Well there wasn't much time for sightseeing. Actually, we were only there for a matter of moments, so correct me if I'm wrong when I say that paying attention to the Shadow Realm wasn't really number one on our list of priorities," she said dryly. She looked at the young girl in front of her on Faith. "Although I'd like to know if you're alright, Lutia. You seemed a bit nervous before entering."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:48 pm
"Yes, Miss Brigitte. I'm fine," she replied. She sounded a little shaken, but her facial expressions revealed no fear or worry. It was just the whole 'instantaneous travel' thing. It just seemed wrong to her. Human instincts said that it shouldn't exist. Reason was against it too, but what happened happened, and there wasn't the slightest thing anyone could do to change the past.  

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 am
''I'll go the other side of the river down there, on that mountain.... I sahll signify if anything's coming our way...'' Rock said. The bird flew into the sky, Rock's wings appeared, angelic white this time, and flew off to the other side. There, he made the wings disappear and started sprinting, but keeping at the level of the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:50 pm
"By better than most, I meant I kept all of the darkness monsters away from this path."

Fenrick started to walk towards the direction Rock had gone in, he was looking up and around and everywhere he went.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:36 am
XtheXhoboXduck
"By better than most, I meant I kept all of the darkness monsters away from this path."

Fenrick started to walk towards the direction Rock had gone in, he was looking up and around and everywhere he went.

Rock whistled a powerful note. ''Up ahead!'' Rock yelled. the raven bow appeared in his hand and pulled on the string. A dragon was flying and spotted the group and started his fast decent towards them. Rock let off an arrow. ''Firion....'' Rock whispered as the arrow turned to chase the dragon. A scream of an eagle was heard. The arrow took the shaoe of an eagle, or more likely a giant crow and slammed on the drgon's back, slamming in the gorge where the river rushed. ''It's not over. He'll come back, but wounded. He'll be angered.'' Rock warned the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:35 pm
"Sharp shooting. Don't worry. We'll be fine. If we can take on Eukoblitz, we can take on a dragon."

Just, then the dragon blasted outof the gorge.

Fenrick took the bow handle out of his pocket, and it flowed with a deep black arc with purple streaks on it.

"Cool..."

Fenrick's strength was being sapped, but he had connected with the Realm, so it was staying strong.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:05 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Sharp shooting. Don't worry. We'll be fine. If we can take on Eukoblitz, we can take on a dragon."

Just, then the dragon blasted outof the gorge.

Fenrick took the bow handle out of his pocket, and it flowed with a deep black arc with purple streaks on it.

"Cool..."

Fenrick's strength was being sapped, but he had connected with the Realm, so it was staying strong.

''Fenrick... Don't use that bow right now... Or else, you're gonna find yourself 6 feet under earth, even if it's titanium under you!'' Rock warned. He knew that even if shooting the energy bow seemed as easy as shooting a normal bow, it required an extreme steadiness and enough power to resist the blast. Many people were crushed by trying to shoot a smiple arrow from that bow. Rock pulled out his sword, which opened into a shuriken. He threw it int the air. It bounced off the dragon scales, for he didn't use the green flames to charge it up. Rock caught it back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm
"Alright."

He retracted the bow and slipped ity back in his pocket and drew his sword.

Fenrick channeled some demon fire into it and attacked at one of The Dragon's less scaley spots, it s stomach as he flew towards it.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Akia was catching up. He decided protecting the people in the forest was more important than himself. He Wanted to know of his past badly, but this was a promise he made. He would help.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Rock shut his eyes and put 2 fingers stuck together in front of his eyes. ''Windstep...'' Rock disappeared and reappeared running around the dragon ''Holds'' Rock started to shoot the raven bow at an amazing speed, but the arrows stayed in place, waiting to be ordered to fire. Rock did so until there was a black ring with a purple aura around the dragon. Rock appeared out of the ring. THe dragon realized what he was gonna do and tried to escape. he snapped his fingers and the ring blasted off into arrows that seemed like needles against the dragon. The arrows followed the dragon accurately. Te arrows gained space between the dragon until they were side to side. The fused together and pierced the dragon. In total, there was 5 or 6 big arrows through the dragon. it fell down to the ground, dead. ''There! Problem delt with!'' Rock announced. He regained the side of the mountain that was on the contraire of the group and started moving again.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:40 pm
Fenrick drew his sword again, he opened another portal, inside the dragon. The body of the dead dragon fell into the darkness realm.

"That should take care of the body."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games