Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:06 pm
jackie had already closed the door so she didn't hear rex or see his face.
she looked in the mirro, dark shadows filled her eyes, making her look like she was drugged up on sleeping pills.
jackie sighed and brushed her teeth, some hoe she felt differant  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:18 pm
Rex put a top on and sat down on his bedside, reading a book he had found in the library the other day.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm
''Dawn...'' Rock sighed as the board moved slowly. Rock looked behind him. ''Wait a minute... Where are the bike pieces?'' Rock thought for a minute. (His mind is going like: . . . . . . !!!) ''DAMN!! I LEFT THEM AT THE CRASH ZONE!!!'' Rock yelled and swivled the board around and accelerated, even though he knew this could be dangerous. But if the cops landed on the bike pieces, Rock could get in big trouble. That bike was stolen, for neither Sonya or himself had enough money to buy their motorcycles, so Rock stole them by warping them from the shop. On his way, he saw a figure floating his way. He recognized it instantly. ''Robin! What the heck are you doing here?!'' He yelled as he got closer. He was sitting on the board wide enough to carry 2 people sitting, if needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm
jackie finnished her teeth and walked out of the bath room
"good.........morning" she whispered, looking out of the window, he gaze on nothing in partcular  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:23 pm
"Morning." Rex replied cheerfully as he put his book down and read something Humans called 'manga'.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:26 pm
jackie nodded curtly "i was woundering have you seen rock and robin"
she gave rex a quizical look and turned her head to the side, he was now reading a strainge picture book  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:30 pm
"I'm sorry Jackie, I haven't seen them for a while now." He replied, turning his head halfway to her direction then back into the manga he was reading. He snickered a bit as he found a funny scene in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm
jackie tilted her head further to the side now her hair was hanging away from her, strange squiggly writing lined the front some english and some in another language  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm
"Sorry, I'm just reading this, what you Humans call manga. It's funny." Rex said. He was reading a funny manga alright, as he was laughing a bit afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 pm
jackie stood up straight and raised an eyebrow "you know im not human?"
she looked at rex as he laughed some how she seemed happy that he was laughing  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 pm
Robins eyebrow twitched. "What am I doing here? I can out here looking for you! I heard sirens, and thought that you might have been in an accident (like in the alternate post) so I decided to try to look for you." Her hands went to her hips as she started to really get anoyed. "And now you're hurt, but you still have to fly around don't you?" The wind started to whip at her hair. "You just couldn't maybe wait for me to catch up to you. No, you had to fly around like an insufferable fool and make a sight of yourself even though you're injured and, and hurt and, ARG!" She threw her hands down to the side as a huge funnel of air shot upwards. As the air subsided back in to the small ball that held Robin up, she brushed her hair back behind her ear, in an apologetic manner. "Uh, sorry about that. I um, just sort of, well, oh you idiot! I was worried!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 am
squeakers_13
Robins eyebrow twitched. "What am I doing here? I can out here looking for you! I heard sirens, and thought that you might have been in an accident (like in the alternate post) so I decided to try to look for you." Her hands went to her hips as she started to really get anoyed. "And now you're hurt, but you still have to fly around don't you?" The wind started to whip at her hair. "You just couldn't maybe wait for me to catch up to you. No, you had to fly around like an insufferable fool and make a sight of yourself even though you're injured and, and hurt and, ARG!" She threw her hands down to the side as a huge funnel of air shot upwards. As the air subsided back in to the small ball that held Robin up, she brushed her hair back behind her ear, in an apologetic manner. "Uh, sorry about that. I um, just sort of, well, oh you idiot! I was worried!"

Rock stopped the board. The energy unleashed by Robin was causing pain at his right eye, as it tried to deliberately take some control.
''Just... Calm down....'' Rock was pressing on his right eye, trying to calm it down. ''You shouldn't worry one bit about me... And how would I know you were coming here... I don't have any precognition powers...'' Rcok sighed ''Look... I've live so much time alone, that I've become this much independant... I live on my, I fight on my own, I eat on my own... I do everything on my own... I'm just not... used to having help...'' Rock's board disappeared. Rock fell to the ground and grabbed the crutch-like stick and put him back up straight. ''I'm a lone survivor, Robin... You've got lots to learn about me to become a close friend... Or else, you could feel like you're getting torn up inside cuz of me... Maybe it'll worry, maybe it'll be pain, who knows... But someday it might happen...'' Rock said looking away, into the woods beside the road. ''And the energy I unleashed this morning, was an either do that or become possesed and you could've ended up doing what you did last time to me... THe curse was trying to take over, so I had to get it's energy out...'' Rock explained. Water came from the puddles on the side of the road and lifted every bike pieces there was and disappeared with it. ''Teleported them away.... Now I'll do the same for us...'' Rock and Robin felt a cold felling as their view blacked out. THe next tihing they knew they were besides a tree in the school park, Rock's very own place where he lived...

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Rex stopped laughing but kept a happy face. "Oh? How so if I may ask?" He said. Jackie not a Human? This was new to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm
jackie shook her head "it doesn't matter any more"
she walked over to her bed and sat down,  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Rex's smiled faded a bit but he kept reading his manga. "You know...I don't care if you're not Human right?" He said. He didn't know why, he just did.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games