Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm

After Kaze was done, she curled up on the bed and dozed off.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm

"Oh dad what happened to us"Claire was holding a picture of her on her dad's shoulders when she was little. Claire turned on the laptop and a box popped up. ENTER YOUR PASSWORD PLEASE:______ Claire entered her name. ACCESS GRANTED. "Dad you are so predictable.""Meow?" "No jack i dont have any food." Claire searched the files and found one that intrigued her.It was of a creature known as PROJECT FELINE. Claire saw more pictures of her and of cats and people that looked deranged. "What was going on Jack?" She made a copy of the file and put it on a flash drive that was on the desk. "Well Jack finders keepers he he" Claire and Jack made their way through the lab and back to the car. Claire got behind the wheel and drove to Aunt Sue's Cabin.

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 pm

randall saw cars empty with blood in them he drove on with his shot gun out.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:06 am

"Aunt Sue i need to borrow your laptop."Claire asked ever so politely.Claire inserted the fashdrive and loaded the files of PROJECT FELINE.She discovered many secrets about her and her family. Lots of things about a creature they were calling CLAIRE2. "Dad what were you trying to create?"

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:32 pm

randall saw a military hummer with m4la1 carbine and glock 17 he got and drove he tunred the radio on this is* capt randall anyone their i need shelter i have food and weapons *some one respond to this com channel.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 pm

"Aunt Sue did you hear that. ""Huh what Claire oh you mean my radio yea i have it for emergencies." "Aunt Sue hand it here"Claire grabbed the Mic. "Hello who is this what do you mean by food and weapons and fukiking shelter what is going on?Over." Claire waited for a response.

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 pm

randall hears a voice *claire is that you something is worng i saw car,s with blood on the inside i think something is in the woods i have a m4a1 carbine ,shot gun,glock17 and one rpg and i have medical suppile,s and ammo and food...randall was never,s clarie were is your location* over.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm

"Randall? oh wow hey i am at my aunt sues cabin its a mile off Route 28 down a dirt rode. i think i know what the creature is i think it came from the lab on Highway R. Can you come pick me up i got a flat tire on my way up the driveway.Over."Claire was a little nervous "Meow""Not now Jack Aunt go get mittens a can of tuna out of my bag will ya?" Aunt sue did and Claire was sitting on the woden bench on the porch waiting for a reply.

madbugz

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:43 pm

*got it* he got to the dirt road and drove up and stop a the cabin claire lets go.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Kaze got dizzy again because of the smell of blood.

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:40 am

"Randall thanks for coming and getting me my aunt has a shotgun and she is good with it so she should be safe."Claire had the laptop with her open to the PROJECT FELINE file."
Randall i think they were trying to create a cat like creature in the lab one like well like me."Claire looked at Randall and wondered if he thought she was crazy.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 pm

claire i have to show you something a wolf tail came out im a wolf randall i was a project too but it was shut down so claire he pumped his 12 gage shot gun you ready to do some hunting.

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

"Arent i always" claire popped out her cat tail and claws. Claire jumped out of the moving vehicle and leaped onto a tree. "Are you coming or what bring the gun just incase." Claire called to Randall.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 pm

randall turned the hummer and grab his 9mm and jump from the gunner stop and land on the same tree claire was on dose that answer your question?randall said

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 pm

" he he Oh you bet come on lets get this thing." Claire jumped from one tree to another climbing higher and higher till she was at the top of a great pine."shh lets wait a sec and see if we can hear anything." Claire said straining to hear a single crack of a twig ready to punce at any moment.
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games