Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 am
randall stoped at a broken house he pulled out his flashligth and his hand gun and walks in hello anyone home? randall looked he saw some shadow
he truned and and griped his hand gun what the hell?sees blood holy s**t he saw a person he grabed his medic it and turned him over he healed the wounded person and got in the jeep and drove off  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:22 pm
Adrian
Arian nodded, "Kevin, nice name... Yeah, I guess that would be a good idea." she said, "Um... You lead the way then?" she said, taking that as an invitation to follow.

Twilightchick372

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:20 pm
he turned, and started to stalk through the streets till he came to an old brocken down looking bar, he held the door open for her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 pm
*start hearing voices* "Wake up" *open eyes looks around trying to remember what happen* "where i am, who said that" *look at left arm* " oh wait i think it coming to me" * scar shown on left arm and coat has blood stains on it* "well no need for this anymore" *takes out dirty coat and throws it to the groud and picks up equipment on the floor* "well time to begin heading out but this time im just going to walk stretch my legs and what not"  

xTx Monty xTx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm
[[ i was a previous character before it died.... ]]

Username: jaejae09
Name: Shita
Hieght: 5'9"
Weapon:double blade
Bio: where she came from is unknown.
she is sarcastic and loves to flirt, but dont let her personality fool you. she will kick a** if she needs too.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Shi was in abandoned house that she secretly occupied. She walked to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and put them on. They were a tight fit and showed off the curves of her hips. She ruffled through some shirts and picked one out, she slipped it one showing off her curves of her coke bottle figure and the curves off her breast. She let her red hair hall over her shoulders and walked out the house to look for a meal.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 pm
*begins walking cracking knuckles and popping head* "here i go"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 pm
randall had his combat uniform on and stoped at a bar he grabed his clot 45 he put a ww2 m1 steel helment on and whent inside he sat down he had a scar on his arm he got a drink he just smoked a cig he was tired of driveing he got out a book he kept he read a littel bit of the book and put it back he looked around he was a staff sgt in the army he he whent out to park the jeephe got in the jeep and turn some music on  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm
ooc// Well hi then ^^ always nice to have more people roleplay!!!

Adrian
Adrian walked into the shack, her senses on alert just in case this was a trap. She turned to the other slayer and smiled, "So a demon huh? Why would a SLAYER of all people sell his soul so he could become a demon? The one thing he is trying to, well, destroy?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 pm
[[ hello ^_^ ]]

Shita continued to walk around the park looking for a lonely person that's worth feeding off of. She saw a male that was sitting on the bench, she smirked and adjusted herself as she walked over to the man and sat down.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:10 am
"sit down, its a long story," he walked into the bar, and sat down, at one of the more plush chairs  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:38 pm
randall woke up and he drove the jeep to town he stoped to find a weapon store he saw two people he stoped and pulled out his hand gun for safety
he whent to a weapon store and saw a new katana and bought his katana  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 pm
*notice shita sitting walks past her and keeps moving*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Adrian
Adrian nodded and followed, sitting down at a stool beside him. "We have time." she said smiling. Seeing as she couldn't sleep, she didn't worry about time.

Twilightchick372

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Shita looked at the man who walked past her but quickly directed her attention back to the man sitting beside her on the bench. He looked to be somewhat intoxicate and was passed out. "Easy catch." she said under her breath as she got closer to the man. She moved his collar away from his neck and sunk her long fangs into his flesh releasing the warm dark blood.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games