Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm
I put Ikima behind my back and when i bring him out he's the green bunny. "Hehe mini mascot! >w<"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:12 pm
i will make my kittys look like this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm
"So cute!" (^w^)b  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:24 pm
Carissima looked at her dad. This was the only time she actual noticed that he wasnt sad. "maybe im not a total failure."She muttered to herself.
((btw here is Cari's sketch, well more like her work outfit.c
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/hotaru89/Anime Pics/Girls/Specific/Dresses/bunny.jpg  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:26 pm
Wow thats really cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:05 pm
"Really?"Carissima was surprised that they would like it  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm
"Really!" Smiles happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:19 pm
"I could make one for all the girls who work here. In different colors." She said softly

Mello was actually smiling. his daughter was doing something she like, sewing. She was very good at it too  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 pm
"OOh! Brilliant! Can mine be purple?" Snaps a picture of Mello smiling without him knowing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:34 pm
"I want red! No, I want royal blue! Wait, gold would be awesome. Nevermind, that should be Maria's." Alyss said. She was very indesisive when it came to these types of things. "I don't know which color to choose!!!"  

Mentha spicata

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:43 pm
"OK ok ill make a list of good colors for this. as long as you get me the fabric and a sewing machine and some needles and thread, ill make it."She said smiling sweetly. "Ill also need the snow puffs for the bows and hat."She found a sheet of paper and was quietly writing down colors. She was also, on another sheet, sketching out some decoration designs for the place.

Mello looked at a picture of him, Carissima, and Matt. 'Matt she is growing up fast. I feel old now.'Mello thought silently  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:55 pm
Had disappeared, ut reappears, giving the smiling Mello picture to Cari without anyone knowing. "Alyss, you should go with red. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm
"Red? Okay. Red's an awesome color," she said, smiling. She tilted her head to the side and looked at Suki with a puzzled expression on her face. "Why red, though?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:07 pm
She smiled down at the picture she was given. "Thanks suki."She said softly.
"so one red, one purple, mine will be black. Maria's can be pink or a goldish color."  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:14 pm
"Cause red's an awesome color. ^^ Besides, blue wouldnt look right on you. Ok, Cari, Maria should have gold, because its a good color for a boss or such like that because of it's worth, and i think Kat would want pink." Ikima barks, becoming a dog again.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games