Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Punchanella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am
I have one dog that lives with my mom. She's half cocker spanial and half shih tzu. Her name is Chibi and she's 10 almost 11 years old.

I also have another dog that lives with me. She is half bishion friese (sp?) and half unknown. Her name is Zoey and she just turned 2 years old. Oh those therrible twos....

Chibi is black with a tiny bit of white on her and Zoey is white with a bit of tan along her spine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am
I have three kitties, two of which were born at home. One's the momma-cat, and the other two are her sons. It was a litter of four, but we ended up giving the other two away to loving families. Oddball and Shadow are the boys, and both a complete divas. (Except for when they're in my seat.)  

Flavie

jglibra03

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:57 pm
I have a Severe Macaw named Rainbow, a mini lop named Floppy, a golden retriever/ lab mix named Laci and a Chinchilla named Chloe. Rainbow is 15 years old, Floppy is 7 years old , Laci is 4 years old and Chloe is about a year old. All of my animals that I have I have rescued. My mom got my bird Rainbow from a bird show in Virgina. She found her in a small cage that was only big enough for a cockatiel and we believe that the person who had her abused her. So I'm the only person in my family that she really trusts. My rabbit floppy wasn't a rescue though I got her from Petco. I adopted Laci from the Franklin County dog Shelter in Columbus,OH where I live. she is about three years ago. And Chloe my Chinchilla I got from Petsmart. Nobody wanted to buy her so I bought her because we bounded so I kinda of rescued her. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:27 pm
1 hedghog
6 fish
10 guinea pigs
37 chickens and about 24 baby chickens
2 quails
1 rabbit
1 dog
1 water snail

i love them all smile

The Ugly Wool

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:49 pm
I have

2 dogs (One is neurotic and the other one is a natural-born troublemaker, like a rebellious teenager.)
1 cat (He thinks he's a dog. He also thinks he's a girl.)
1 Hamster (Who escaped his cage and is wreaking havoc currently, but he'll be back soon. I've got his treats *tee-hee.*)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 pm
I have currently: (please excuse typos and spellings, i'm about to call it a night)
1 recued but now completely spoiled cat and he's my baby and hes helping my type...
1 recued and recovering beautifiully lepord gekko
2 keets, both male and 1 starting to mimic speech, the other I concider a rescue after I saw how he was treated at the store... the first (green one) is helping the new one over come his fears
1 bata and his tank cleaning pal

I have had many others over my life time, gerbles, other lizards, mice, dogs fish of many varities and I was breeding guppies. I have also worked with mainly cat rescues and tamings, but can't wait til I move to a place where I can have more of these animal family members

I might try to add stories later but I wanted to add my family plus say hiya mrgreen  

iggies

Cati_many

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:19 pm
(I want a hamster)
1 dogs -her name is cinnamon becuase she looks like the spice cinnamon  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 am
Sadly, at the moment, I only have one pet, and thats my cat, Knick Knack. She is 16 years old.

I used to have four dwarf hamsters that I bought in late april, but the last one just died a week or two ago. They all got diabetes sad .

I am getting a new kitten sometime this week, she is orange ane white, her name is Pandora biggrin .  

DeadCinderella

Belphoebe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:34 am
I have a male cat named Max. Who helps me foster kittens from a animal shelter. I have a Puppy named Luna. Who is deaf and blind, she plays with the foster kittens. I have many different kinds of fish.

Foster kittens right now are Cute and Cuter. The reason why they are called that is because my boyfriend named them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:00 pm
I HAVE:

2 dogs, star and stormy
2 rabbits, jelly-bean and bug
2 kittens, scootsie and dashti
1 cockatiel, baby
2 mice, benny and joon  

crzybtch505

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 am

Colorful Shadows

a dog  
User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:19 am
I have a...

Dog
2 Cats

Haha, not much.. I know.  

-Seekinglife

try_if_u_must

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:34 pm
I love my cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm
I have a grey and white ragdoll kitty who is mine, and my familly shares my frisky brown tabby, and my fat, 23 pound grey cat which my friend calls manboob.  

razzberryJAMZ

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:53 pm
omfg thats soo funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games