Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 pm
"Shut up!" she glared at him with a monstrous eyes that hasn't emerge since in the past.
Yuu turned to Nani and released at sinister smile at her.
"It's her punishment for stealing something from me...." she said in a way that she seems like she's possessed by a devil.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:50 pm
"dont touch her i will punishment myself and u need calm down." jack slap nani face and out her out cold.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"Hmph! Fine! Give it to me.." she demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm
dark throw the necklace at yuu and carry nani on my back."next we fight again."run to deep to forset.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Madi had just finished her shift at the store and decided it was time to go home or the tree. Madi decided the tree would be better. So she ran off into the forest and climbed inside the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Yuu watched them leave and checked the necklace if it was the real one and sighed with relief.
She clasped her hands with the necklace in it and placed it on her chest, smiling.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm
jack made in town went to old house drop nani a bed to sleep." I need kill some people to night."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Yu went back to her house and sighed.
"Great... She messed up my house and I still have to clean it up..." she started cleaning.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm
"I need to know more about who i am"Madi mumbled to herself. Madi got up and climbed to the highest branch of the tree to get a good view of her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 am
dark change his clothes and went to town and three men saw me walk out a old house."huh ahh great i kill guys." man say to young one run to Hokage. house now." dark went cut two head off and one a escape from me.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 pm
nani woke up in a old house but her face still hurt and i stand walk to door a boy run pass by me. "huh i smell blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:10 am
roy he knew something was worng he was in his wolf transformation he could smell far.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:13 am
Madi looked as far as she could see into town."What the hell....Oh my gawsh i have to do something. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Madi was watching a man cut off 2 guys' heads and then felt a slight breeze which through her off and she landed with a THUMP! onto the moss covered earth which lay at the bottom of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 pm
As Yuu was cleaning, she heard a scream and rushed towards where the scream was and saw Madi and murdered people on the ground.
She rushed towards Madi and covered her eyes and turned her away.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 pm
"Ow that fukking hurt oh hey Yuu wait where am i Oh my gawd whats going on i mean we are surrounded by...."Madi said trying get a grasp at where she had landed and then saw massacred bodies.Madi saw one that was completely covered in blood and lost control.Her nails grew into sharp white claws her eyes were as green as an emerald. "Who ever is doing this must be stopped Yuu. Do you know who is doing this?" Madi looked at her looking for answers.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games