Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:32 am
Sylin almost seemed to blush ever so slightly, but smiled in that small, thin lipped manner of his.

"I kindly thank you for your compliment, Rosemary. People who think that just because you're something different and don't seem to require practice are wrong. Granted, there's natural ability, but that goes nowhere without training."

Looking below at the more public party area, something caught Sylin's eye. He seemed to narrow his glance for a moment, before commenting when asked what he was looking at.

"That eldery demonic gentleman down there, dancing with the young winged lady... He resembled somebody I might have known. Perhaps in a previous life time."

The demonic gentleman Sylin was referring to was Dieamos, who was dancing with his daughter Milaku.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Adira smiled, her eyes upturned in a cheerful rise.

"Well...if you don't want to dance I understand." She gave a guilty shrug, "But I promised Black and GL I would participate...so I am afraid that I am in a bind to dance either way. But you might actually have a choice."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Eztli seemed to stumble over himself for a moment. His mind was screaming at him, 'Don't screw this up! Don't screw this up! You could be dancing with her! Look at how fair and beautiful she is! A fool would give up the chance to dance with such a lady!' Visually, his face didn't show this, so he gathered his thoughts really quickly, forgetting that there were mind-readers about.

Somewhere in the background, a small yeshlag dragon snickered and gave Rosemary a knowing glance and thought about a certain fiery angel.

"Well.. *ahem* It's not that I wouldn't want to, just that I wouldn't want to put you in a predicament that would make you uncomfortable is all. So... if we must dance, then..."

Say it, Eztli! Don't just think it, say it. Come on, you face hordes of demons for so long, you can do this little bit...

"It would most certainly be an honor and a privilege to dance with someone as l-lovely as you."

- - - - - -

After asking how to spell his name, Galantros placed Sylin's name in the hood, then mixed up all the names again. He then pulled out Black's name... upon seeing this, he set that aside, and made a big show out of trying to find his name in his hood. Black wondered what he was doing, until she saw him find his name. Rolling her eyes and laughing, she made him put their names back and pull out another couple, telling him to play the game right for now. They could dance later.

"Alright, alright. Let's see..... Me? and... Rosemary?"

- - - - - -

(Earlier, a day or two before the party, but a couple after Rosemary fed off Eztli)

Eztli and Thas had been giving serious thought to what Sephiroth had said about offering themselves to Rosemary to be fed upon. They talked about it amongst themselves, and decided it would show trust and comradely between them all. Eztli was hesitant because of his first experience of being fed off of, but still more than willing to show trust in Rosemary, while Thas had no qualms about it himself.

Currently, they were finishing up a sparring session in the training area of the soul fortress... Eztli used his fire a little more willingly, but still restrained as to not cause Rosemary to go into an all out panic (still he fought with his all in other ways), while Thas proved rather adept at using all his wing tendrils with various blades. It was at the end of this fight, while they were relaxing in nearby seats that the issue came up.

Eztli and Thas were sipping iced drinks, while Rosemary was about to bite into a blood bag to rejuvenate herself with, when Thas spoke up.

"Rosemary, Eztli and I have been discussing a particular topic, and you can probably already read it off our surface thoughts. We all have trust in each other I'd assume, right? Especially after well, that one incident that couldn't be helped..."

Eztli simply nodded, all three knew what he was talking about. Their time in the Niearcim realm, when Rosemary was ordered to slay her fellow angelics.

"What I'm getting at is... Eztli and I would like to strengthen our trust and bonds of friendship and fighting mates within our little angelic group. We think one step that can accomplish that is if you would do us the honor of feeding off us."

"Yeah, our necks are yours if you want, Rosemary."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:09 am
Rosemary looked at what Sylin was looking at and seemed to zoom in with her eyes. "I actually know zose two. Maybe you recognize him in ze same history you know Minazi from? I think he's mentioned zere too...but" Not realizing that Dieamos referred to himself as Danny around others. "Dieamos zere izn't such a bad demon as some vwritings vould have you believe. He's a really good friend to have and is exactly ze veords you used: a demonic gentleman... around us at least... Zat lady is his daughter Milaku zat he discofered about a year and a half ago almost two now I think... it's an odd story zat I'd rather ask permission to tell. But I will say zat he had no way of knowing her existence and zat he's obviously accepted her. "

Her name was called for dancing, "excuse me."

"Ah Galantros, should I let you be ze man or shall I take ze part?"

BlackMN giggled a little at Rosemary's comment.  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am
Galantros gave a nervous little laugh and shook his head, sighing a little. His wings fidgeted a bit, before they flexed outwards, then folded behind him. Almost always with the teasing.

I'll try and lead, Rosemary.

Sylin simply nodded at what Rosemary had said, staring at Dieamos and Milaku. They seemed happy, laughing, dancing... Dieamos was actually happy, genuinely. His oldest friend and companion in Hell. It would figure that Heegh had lied and put on a show for him, saying that the Abomination had become extinguished permanently. He breathed a slow deep breath, and Rosemary probably detected that his pulse hitched temporarily up due to emotional stress.

"The b*****d lied...What else?"

This was said actually very quietly, almost mouthed... so faintly in fact, the vampires weren't sure it was even said or from who, save for possibly Rosemary who had conversed with Sylin the most since they had talked at length at the firing range.

The creature that kept his true thoughts hidden was working overtime now.

Heegh, you tyrannical monster. Why do you want this girl? What truths have you been keeping from even your best warriors? Lucifer may have been the master of deception, but even he had a few demons under his wing that trusted in what he believed in so much, that he didn't have to OUTRIGHT lie. Maybe that's what made him the master. You're so full of it, and he at least used more truths in his tales to keep us better in the dark.

But what can I do now? The one called Jacob Merak hardly visits Hell anymore to retrieve the converted. Being the rank that I am, my chains are many and heavy, perhaps somewhat close to what that girl Adira's was. Those hellhounds are also constantly checking up on me to make sure I don't foul up. They're wanting me to act as soon as possible. By Hell's infernal rivers, they're already pushing me to do more than I can.

He glanced over at Adira and Eztli. They seemed to be sharing a moment, before they finally decided to start dancing. She was... happy. Like Dieamos. His heart ached as he realized he wanted freedom too, wanted happiness. He was envious that he had to do the filthy work of Satan, things which he had come to realize in the past few decades were not the most pure of soul to do. Could he really tear her away from this joy, this comparable Heaven back to a literal Hell?

He had to, he had no choice. There were converts still under Heegh's prisons that he knew were not falsified in any manner. Heegh threatened their very existance, to reduce them back to hell souls and have the tortured in the most horrible manners possible. Sylin could care less about what would happen to him, since defying Heegh would mean that exact same fate for him as well. No, what kept him on his operations was the fact that there was no immortal Jacob Merak in sight for the most part, and that there were hundreds, if not more, of converted souls in Hell hanging in the balance... It was one soul for many.

The empaths in the area could sense a few moments of despair, Sylin forgetting that reapers were capable of such thing. The disguised demon shook off the emotion though, and decided he might as well try to make the most out of this evening.

- - - - - -

Dieamos looked up to the upper levels of the Soul Fortress, after finishing a dance with Milaku. He was left staring for a moment, however, when he noticed a strange, thin gentlemen seeming to gaze directly at him for a second just before turning away. Milaku gently shook her demonic father's shoulder.

Milaku: "What's wrong, father?"

Dieamos shook his head, blinking a little, before facing his blood and smiling.

Dieamos: "Nothing... I saw someone up on the higher level that looked... so familar. Couldn't have been him though, he's still in... well, you know. Say, want to go up and say hello to our friends there?"

Milaku nodded. She was slightly worried though, the old demon seemed like he had been reminiscing. That usually had to deal with memories of Hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 am
It ended up being a slow dance which meant it wasn't very difficult at all so GL wasn't likely to mess it up, but it also meant that Rosemary was very close to him: arms around his waist, head resting on him, breathing in the scent of one of her most treasured friends and favorite reaper dinner who sadly never offered eventhough he knew BlackMN didn't care.

Due to Sylin's reaction of sudden anger at her saying the name Dieamos, she was trying her best to focus on him and read what she could of him (so was Veni actually who read movements), but at the same time she was trying to seem normal. "I can't deny that I like it a little, but I try so hard to not be scary...why do I still make you nervous?"

She caught some Heegh bashing. The mentioning of Jacob and retrieving the converted, she caught the word chains which she figured were his, something about someone checking up on him....and other things.

The part about Jacob doing less of some of the things he used to do honestly made her feel a little guilty for taking up so much of his time since he spent a lot of it helping others... even though in the end those who are where they don't belong will be released... but still... she sighed against Galantros which could have been interpreted as a happy sigh.

Jacob likely knew what she knew, but she didn't really plan to say anything to Sylin lest she spook him for the fact that he was able to be here made him okay for now... however she did tell Dieamos telepathically that she thinks one of his old buddies from Hell was here with her and if he does talk to him to not to inform him that she suspects it because he's obviously trying to hide it... she figures that Dieamos is older than Jacob, probably the oldest creature she knows and from Hell so he's wise and cautious in the things he does. When the dance was over Rosemary took her original spot, smiled at Sylin and asked him, "What do you plan to do after the new year celebration?"

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am
GL's wings awkwardly hugged Rosemary as they danced, but after a bit got comfortable. It was a nice, family-like closeness they shared he felt once he got past his nerves. Of course, then she started smelling him, and asked him that question. That made him a little nerve-wracked again. He winced a little.

"The answer's embarrassing... I feel more like a goofball than usual if I told you."

Sigh. But I guess you deserve to know. I'm not quite used to dancing with... ....pretty people... still. You'd think I'd be used to it with Black even since I'm dating her, but no. There's still a fair amount of adjustment time I need to get used to. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it though.

Rosemary could tell his gaze went off to the side and he had a faint blush on his face once he had thought 'pretty people'.

After they danced for a while, he heard and felt her sigh... Were it anyone else but an empath, he would have thought it a happy sigh as well, but the emotional energies he tasted from her from his incubus side, as well as felt from his reaper side told him otherwise. Frowning a little, he thought about what could be wrong, until he realized that perhaps he hadn't been offering himself for feedings as often as he probably should. Maybe she was sad about that. Giving just a little gulp, but doing his best to shake off the nerves, he sent a thought to her.

Rosemary? Did you want to feed off me later? I just realized it's been quite a while...

- - - - - -

Dieamos: Ah, thank you Rosemary... I thought that a certain gentleman had a familiar appearance about him, even though he isn't what he looked like to me some time ago. Could you tell me his name? I want to be sure of who he is... and if it could be helped, please refer to me as "Danny" before I arrive up there...

- - - - - -

Sylin seemed to think on that for a moment, his thought slug hiding his true intentions easily this time.

"Well, I had hoped to explore outside of Limbo a little. Possibly check out several of the various Earths. It's just a matter of finding an inn or such to stay at during the time. Out of the hundreds of Earths avaliable, only about maybe half or even less have advanced so far to have hospitable and somewhat modern at minimum living situations. So that narrows down my choices a little. Do you have any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 am
(Actually she was breathing 'normally')

Quite a while was an understatement... the last time she fed of him (I believe) was quite some time before Daphne's and Cian's 4 month honeymoon, which was about a week after the trip to Lesser Hell (aka niearcim realm). Of course I do, Galantros, but I wasn't sighing because of that... something else is bothering me... She blocked this thought from Jacob. I was just thinking Jacob used to disappear to Hell or the Niearcim realm to help others more often than he has in the past 2 years... so the thought made me feel a little guilty thinking of all the people he'd normally be helping, but he's been here....

To Dieamos at the appropriate time: Actually I already shared your name... sorry... She proceeded to tell him what just happened and that she only began to think he was a Hell demon after she had mentioned Dieamos' name. And basically what she knew of the guy and she mentioned Adira of course... her explaining things with her mind didn't take as long as out loud because she could provide pictures with words, but at the end she said, His breakdown was weird. It's like he has something telling me one thing, while he's really thinking another. Why did you ask me to call you Danny?

Still talking out loud to Sylin. "I haven't explored other ones myself... the one I'm from should be suitable... though I have to tell you the people tend to fall into bandwagon fads and beat up each other once in a while due to some demigod or fortuneteller... especially on Halloween, but as that is several months away it should bee... safer. I think Sephiroth had done some exploring before he settled at my place, but I'm not sure if it was Earth variations instead of different planets. Harold might know too..." She would have mentioned his mom, but she hadn't traveled like that for thousands of years to Rosemary's knowledge so she wouldn't be the most up to date.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am
Dieamos: Sylin! Be my tail damned to the Void! That's a name I haven't heard in... Rosemary, you've got to be careful, what you possibly suspect is correct. Sylin is truly a demon in disguise, though quite possibly by now a convert if what you told me was right. I had been guiding him to finding his way out of Hell in a spiritual sense back before Heegh came along and made a mess of things. The strange manner of thinking may be due to a creature that hides true intentions and thoughts, though if the individual is highly stressed, it can falter with strain. Feel fortunate that I know Sylin is not a telepath or has any mind ability of any sort, or otherwise he'd suspect something was off and would flee.

I asked you to call me Danny, because in my current incarnation, I am not
very widely known... and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Abominations actually have very many parts on them that are useful for spell components, not to mention the negative reputation we tend to have. Demonic slayers, or potent mages may come seeking me, and I'd rather not have more deaths on my claws than necessary.

Still, even if Sylin's converted on the inside, he may not be acting to his own will. Heegh's lies were meant to keep him in the dark about me and now he knows. Knowing the current Satan, he'll no doubt have some manner of tricks up his sleeve, possibly using the converted in Hell as hostages.

I'm not coming up there as of yet, but I'm asking your help. You've helped one demon here recently. I plead to you and Jacob to assist me with another. Try to find some way to get Sylin alone with yourselves, where you think you can have him divulge his secrets in safety. He must be feeling paranoid as of now, no doubt he may be watched. Once you have him in a spot where he seems secure, I'll come along and we can discuss things.

We need to get him to trust us. From what you've told me, it seems he's found a slight kinship to you in your hobbies. Sylin, is a master of nearly all firearms, partially due to his nature and makeup, and the rest due to his love of things ballistic and for the longest time, frenzied self-training and education in them. Do not mistake him for a crazed gunman, simply an craftsman that knows his tools inside and out. At any rate, if we can get him to trust us, we can convince him that the converted souls in Hell would not want him to stain himself with the taint of unnecessary and horrible sins demanded of him to perform by Heegh. Though respected by Lucifer and his brethren by his skill and ability, Heegh quite possibly treats him as nothing more as a mere pawn in a chess set comprised of nothing but pawns for him to move as he sees fit.

Once we show Sylin we can be trusted, moreso than Heegh, and I think having myself be there to speak with him will be quite convincing... ...I will gain back a trusted friend, and you a rather potent ally.

Once his thought was sent to Rosemary, he informed Milaku carefully of the situation.

- - - - - -

"Ah. Perhaps... Well, if you don't mind me asking, which Earth are you from? It sounds slightly familiar, due to that rather odd uniqueness you've mentioned. Might it be Gaia-Earth? If I ever do decide to visit that one, I should quite possibly try to avoid looking around when such strange events happen. I'd rather not get into the mix of such chaotic things."

You know that's where they're from, Sylin. You got that information from Heegh. Full of lies, your soul plunging deeper into the dark depths. You're trying to coax an invitation to her planet, and their inn-like house as we speak. I'm disgusted with myself. I don't want to do this... It's been ages even since someone has shown me the slightest amount of hospitality, and I'm about to stab them in the back.

And Dieamos... I no longer see him down there among the masses. Even in that altered form, he looked familar to me. What would he say? If I could, I'd take one of my own weapons and fire it upon myself... Except that would only take me back to Hell where Heegh is, and then him knowing my intents, would torture me forever, along with the others that need freedom.

...There's no way out.

(It's up to you if Rosemary hears any of this, he's starting to stress the thought grub again.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am
(Decides to not say how much she hears as it doesn't seem as important to)

"Yes, it is likely that one. I thought there were a few others with the exact same name though, but yes likely the one you're thinking of." She looked down the side again and stepped away from it. "I actually don't care to be around this many people for too long. Can we move to the back of this room where the wall is or would you like to walk around in more private areas that you might not have seen the other day?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:37 am
"I can understand the discomfort of crowds. Seeing other, more interesting areas might pleasant for a while at least."

Taking a moment to refill his drink (and quite possibly not realizing it was lowering his inhibitions about various things, which may have been why his thoughts have been leaking about how he felt about Heegh and certain situations), he followed Rosemary into a room full of statues that were renderings of previous soul guiders and elemental angelics that seemed to have vanished in the course of history. Were Malos to look in here, he would quite possibly find the statue of the ice angelic that kept him safe when he was young, and showed mercy to his dying family.

After a moment, Sylin grew slightly suspicious, but it wasn't like he could just run away. Instead, after finishing about half his drink, he voiced his concern.

"Is there something amiss, Rosemary? I get the feeling there's more than just the crowds that bother you..."

- - - - - -

Jacob noticed Rosemary wander off with Sylin, but wasn't concerned... Rosemary had been filling him in on what was going on, so if he really needed to, he could spring into action. But seeing as how they were in the soul fortress where evil was very much surprised or quickly removed before any harm was done, there had to be something about Sylin that made him different from most that served Satan. Quite possibly even a convert. Still, he stayed nearby, but far enough to give them privacy.

- - - - - -

Dieamos at this point joined the upper level, and gave a knowing nod to Jacob. He was ready for his role in things when he needed to be called on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 am
"Something does bother me yes, but it isn't here. I found out recently that my house was broken into so I'm a little concerned about that when I go home tomorrow, maybe the next day... but I'll still go to Bithmar's to practice of course.

"Actually I wanted to talk more about that gun you mentioned. I couldn't say much in front of all those people since you never know how good their hearing is. I know." She smiled widely at the comment of her own hearing. "I know exactly what it is. I was visiting Sephiroth's home world recently and some people from unknown origins just so happened to be there too. I managed to get several of their guns and turned many them in so they could be researched and duplicated. Its shot has a very interesting effect. On a certain setting it doesn't kill, but weakens a person depending on a certain... attribute.... Would you like to see one? There's a practice area here, that might not be in use due to this holiday. I could show you it there and explain it better. But if you let me get Veni and Ya'akov I can better demonstrate what it does and let you be surprised at what it does. It is truly a marvelous find."

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 am
Sylin actually seemed to grin with genuine interest. Dieamos was right at least about one thing, he was very interested in his tools.

"I would very much like to see this firearm in action! And the fact that you are keeping that extra attribute that it has the ability to disable only interests me further! I feel much like an excited child on that Christmas holiday, anxious to open a gift.

So please, gather your friends then. I shall await anxiously!"

Rosemary could easily tell this time that it was his true natural thoughts that came through, of essentially "Oh boy, a new gun! I wonder what it does!"

- - - - -

Jacob idly reached into a pocket portal while conversing with Veni and others and pulled a few vials of highly potent energy drink into his pants pocket. From what Rosemary had just communicated to him, they would need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 am
Rosemary chuckled a little as she walked back. "A kid in a candy shop."

She went back and got Veni and Jacob. At first she had to think of how to get to the angel training area from there, but then led Sylin and the rest to them. She gave Dieamos a mental map of how to get there and told him that she was going to demonstrate a new gun for him.

Once they were down there, Rosemary told Sylin to wait there while she went to get the gun, moved to the other room and pulled out one of the many guns of that type she had, and came back with it. She let Sylin look at it while she held it and explained it, "this weapon of course has its own potentially leathal shots when aimed right, however if you do this," she did something with the gun that turned it to fire the magic deactivator orbs and quickly got the rifle ready to fire and shot Veni and Jacob with blue orbs.

Both were ended up on the ground, but Veni was able to stand up again and was obviously weakened a bit while Jacob's movements were with effort.

Veni in mock horror, "You shot me!"

Rosemary ignored him. "Other than the fact that one's human and the other one isn't, what do you think the difference is between these two that would leave him so weakened and the other one not?"  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:30 am
"Nnngh..."

Jacob basically crawled on the ground a bit, and had to be helped up by Veni. Unpocketing one of the energy drinks, he downed it in one gulp and waited for his magical energies to recover.

"Fascinating, so very fascinating! Well, the barrel looks like it says something like "M.E.R.S." Not quite sure what that would stand for entirely, but if I had to make an estimated guess...

I noticed flares of energy shooting out of those two once the orbs made contact, like it was being drained away. Veni doesn't seem so affected, but when Ya'akov was struck, it seemed like there was a much greater amount of energies being sucked out of his body. I'm not sure if you noticed it or not, my eyes sometimes sees things that are not entirely distance related.

Anyway, I'm guessing M.E.R.S. stands for Mystic or Magic Energy Removal ... System? (Actually a very accurate guess on Sylin's part). So Ya'akov, does this mean you're talented in the ways of magic?"

Wait... if this is true, and he's a potent mage of some manner. Friends with Rosemary. Doesn't Ya'akov mean... Merak! But his face...

Sylin was wide eyed a moment almost staring at the necromancer for a moment, before he snapped out of it, hoping his attention wasn't caught.

Dieamos had been privy to this the entire time, thanks to Rosemary openly letting him hear and see what was going on while he waited just outside.... by now though, noticing that Sylin seemed to be figuring things out, he urged Rosemary to start 'dropping the bomb' before it was too late. Sylin wasn't a teleporter either, so he couldn't exactly just pop out of sight if he needed to run away.

Sylin seemed to look with longing at the weapon. He itched to try it out, but with what he knew now, he was starting to feel... uncomfortable and trapped. He needed to make an escape.

"This has been extremely satisfying, seeing such a wonderous new weapon. I would also love to try out such a firearm myself, but I'm afraid I've overstayed my welcome here. I've prior obligations that need to be met. So if you'll please excuse me...  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games