Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Granted! Your neighbor mysteriously dies in the middle of the night! after the reading of the will the cat is passed on to you. hey you could of refused but it would of cost you that pearl choker of hers you always admired! It was part of the deal!
So your neigbors cat is no longer in heat! But only cos its now your cat! And your back garden all the horny toms congregate in to serenade her at night!!

I wish the murderous foot eating witch hiding under my bead would leave me alone crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 pm
Granted, and everything's going to all okey now here at Happydale sanitarium. The witch will leave forever with this new medication your going to be on and the life long therapy you will enjoy here at the clinic. But hey bright side, sponge baths from our lovely staff Frank, Bertha, Sven, and big Sally. I promise to visit 3nodding (um ok where did that come from what the heck is under your bed Darth? vicious kitty or something?)

I wish I knew who the wolf was ahh!  

Angelicphrase

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm
Granted ~ you've figure out who the wolfie is... as you become his next victim...

Wishes for it to be bedtime already.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 am
Granted time and space warp and twist making it bedtime for you, unfortunatly such abnormal fluxuations in spacetime have to be balanced out somehow. when you wake up it is 1342 and you are in Spain where you are burned at the stake as a witch.

I wish I had more energy.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:06 am
Granted, you go out and buy yourself the latest piece of technology, so happy and excited to use it you dash home and tear the box apart and set the thing up, not being cautious enough though! Uh-oh! xp
You plug the thing in not realizing that during your mad rush to get it all into place you had yanked on the power cord damaging it slightly leaving a part of it exposed and now live! you step back onto the live wire as you are backing away from the outlet, you see everything begin to gyrate, and stars appear in your view as you muscles tense and then it hits you, that nagging ache in the sole of your foot turns into a dull pain and then a shock and then it down right burns! you are filled with electrical currents and are "Energized" but alas the fuse explodes and our bodies were not meant to be power conductors, as the electricity dies it also fades from your smoking body. Well you were full of energy for a few seconds to minutes at least! I'd say you got lucky coz your wish basically came true, not much corruption there!

I wish Rabbit doubt was a little longer and had more clues.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am
Granted the game keeps going and going and going.... (I couldn't resist) and there are new clues every minute but they're so obscure that they leave you even more frustrated.

I wish I had an ice cream sundae.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:18 pm
Granted! But its monday, and its very hot so it melts! Not that it was a your favorite flavor anyway!!

I wish I had already fully unpacked my stuff and wired up my HIFI so there was nothing more to do and I could relax!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 pm
Granted you have already done these things and now you can sit back and relax. As you kick back to flick it all on you hear a faint buzz and the smell of burning plastic wafts under your nose. A surge rolls through your system as you realize too late you overloaded the wall outlet and your brand new system has been BBQ'ed.

I wish it was April  

Angelicphrase

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:01 pm
Granted~ It is now april and will be april forever. All your April showers have flooded everything and now you live underwater and your best friend is an octopus

I wish I could have a little time to myself  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am
Granted. You get 1/1000th of a nanosecond to yourself.

I wish my bathtub cleaned itself.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 am
Granted, it now knows how to do that... it also knows how to take pictures of you and post them on the internet without your knowing it eek
I wish I was going to an awesome concert tonight, seems like it's been forever since Ive been to one  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:01 am
Granted you score tickets to a sold out concert featuring your favorite band only once you get there you find out they canceled and the replacement "band" is 60 90-year old men playing the Lambchops song using armpit-farts and denture clicking.

I wish I could have fresh donuts anytime I wanted without gaining weight or getting cavities.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 am
Granted, but that's all you can have and you die of malnutrition
I wish I had a maid to clean for me  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 am
Granted. you get a maid who is so clean she CLEANS your house of all its possesions and runs away to mexico.

I wish I had a cellphone.  

Dark-Blue Zeus

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 am
Granted, you now have a cellphone and all seems well until you find out that you've run up a $2000 bill and now it's turned off!

I wish I had gotten more sleep this week!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games