Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bridget Paloumar

5,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 am
Georg-Pryme
Name: Joe
Orientation:I reluctantly say Bi. Because I love men but am still somewhat attracted to women for some odd reason I dont' like having.. No offense to girls of course it just bugs me razz
Hobbies:Video Games (I'm good at them what can I say)
My Fave Game is Suikoden 2 (If you wanted to know) I also love RPing and talking. (I'm a talker hehe.
Weaknesses: Outside...(Struggling with Agoraphobia for the past year or two..it's been rough but I'm improving I hope. :3)
Pets: I have four dogs. A Pit Bull named Djacoline. A Pitbull Mix Named Daisy, a Corgi looking thing Named Girly-Girl, and a Retriever type named Jewel. I lost my favorite one who I called "Doll-Pants"(For no real reason other then I was loony like :3) Poor thing... miss that dog.

I have a guy in my life and I love him dearly. Thing is I'm not sure about him. I know he loves me but things are weird I guess...so really I'm just looking for more gay friends because I don't really have many... So hoping this place can oblige :3

Well, I'm lesbian, not gay, but I'm looking for other LGBT friends. biggrin I've got 3 dogs myself, and I can understand the "I love them, and they love me, but things are weird" type situation - been in it a couple times myself. So if you want to talk, feel free to send me a PM or something. I'm 18, by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 pm
Name: Monica
Orientation: (still confuse of what I am) One day I like guys the next day I like girls...it's really confusing because sometimes they just bug the hell outta me.
Hobbies: cooking (loves to cook for my sis), playing guitar, and reading
My Fave Game: I was addicted to cafe world from facebook <.< but stopped because my lappy got a virus out of it...i think >.<
Weaknesses: Spider...hate is so much
Pets: guinea pig...i love mocha and buttercup sooo much! >.<

I don't know what else to say...so just ask me if you have any question.
See yah!  

moniechu

Dark Mistress Rissa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Name: Larissa

Nickname(s): Rissa, Rissy, Risa Risa

Orientation: Bisexual and out of the closet.

Hobbies: Roleplaying, Semi-Retired Maplestory Player, Blogging, Talking with my lover, Reading, Writing stories, Writing poetry

Interests: Roleplaying, Blogging, Swimming, Bowling, Maplestory, Writing and reading, Animals, Playing Video games (yes, I'm a gamer girl.)

Pets: Cat named Pippi, Dog named Buddy.

I have a soft spot for: Cherry blossoms, cats, rainbows, flowers, pretty parks and trees, long walks, long car rides.

I can't stand: Smelly things, mean people, being discriminated against, spiders, snakes, rude people, being judged, abuse, haters, the list goes on.

Couldn't live without: My lovable girlfriend, My best friends Naomi, Lexi, Becca, Taffy and some others I care about, My parents, my cat Pippi.

Extra: I'm very friendly and talkative, and I love to make new friends. So if anyone wants to be friends, add me, or send a PM to chat!

P.S. You can all use my format. I don't mind. 3nodding

Anyway, it's so good to be here, and I hope to make a lot of new friends! I'll add any nice people who'd like to get to know me. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:51 am
Hi, I'm Remy. I'm a 21 year-old American Studies & Women's Studies major with a minor in LGBT Studies. I'm a homoflexible, cisgender, high femme and currently have a lovely girlfriend and boyfriend. heart

0012240993s

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm
nickame(s): emz,ferret,muppet

Orientation: Bisexual tomboy.

Hobbies: Roleplaying,left4dead,playing withfire,music

Interests: Roleplaying, zombies,industrial music,werewolfs,anime,comics,horror movies, Animals, Playing Video games.)

Pets: Cat named sweetpea.

talk nerdy to me .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:43 pm
and im single... bring it on~ heart  

MiZZ_BEETLEJUICE

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-Cali Skeez

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm
Hi. My name is Kaylee and I'm 15 years young. I'm a bisexual female. My hobbies are animals, photography, music, my family, & my friends. My favorite game of choice would be doing word searches (I don't know why, I just like them). My weaknesses would be someone biting on their bottom lip. >.< Drives me insane (in a good way). I absolutly am terrified of bugs/insects/spiders/ect.. I currently own 2 dogs, both boys, 1 is a Tea Cup Chihuahua and thee other is a Tea Cup Yorkie. I am also getting ready to own a female rat, which I haven't decided it's name yet.
I'm a very interesting person if you get to know me, I love random intense conversations about random things. My life pretty much revolves around my family and friends. I am currently single, but I don't really do long distance relationships before. I've had way too many bad expierences. neutral I love horses. They are just amazing creatures.
Some of the littlest things fascinate me! I get distracted very easily. I'm just plain out awesome. (:
If you wanna know more, you know what to do.
-hitmeup.
Kaylee.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 am
My name is Cassandra, I am 14 and I am straight. I am here to support everyone x]]]] My hobbies are singing and writing, I also like to dance but I cant dance... My favorite game is Marco Polo because I love to swim. My weakness is my boyfriend and hurt animals. I'm terrified of bugs, snakes, and heights. I have a little weenie dog named Marley. He acts like a human and is a pillow hog! My family and friends are a big part of my life, I'm not a super religious person but I do pray when something bad happens. I can be random and silly and the smallest of things distract me. I'd love to get to know all of you 3nodding But anyways if you have any questions for me just ask, I dont bite biggrin  

I luv Alex Gaskarth

I luv Alex Gaskarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 am
-Cali Skeez
Hi. My name is Kaylee and I'm 15 years young. I'm a bisexual female. My hobbies are animals, photography, music, my family, & my friends. My favorite game of choice would be doing word searches (I don't know why, I just like them). My weaknesses would be someone biting on their bottom lip. >.< Drives me insane (in a good way). I absolutly am terrified of bugs/insects/spiders/ect.. I currently own 2 dogs, both boys, 1 is a Tea Cup Chihuahua and thee other is a Tea Cup Yorkie. I am also getting ready to own a female rat, which I haven't decided it's name yet.
I'm a very interesting person if you get to know me, I love random intense conversations about random things. My life pretty much revolves around my family and friends. I am currently single, but I don't really do long distance relationships before. I've had way too many bad expierences. neutral I love horses. They are just amazing creatures.
Some of the littlest things fascinate me! I get distracted very easily. I'm just plain out awesome. (:
If you wanna know more, you know what to do.
-hitmeup.
Kaylee.

Hi! whee I finally found someone to talk to in this guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm
Name:Rodolfo
Oriention:Straight
Hobbies:humor animations,play games(now is zomg^^),chat and read
Pet:dog named toquinho^^
well...that's all^^  

Yvolt

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ToZion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm
Name: Ryan
Nicknames: Rolo, Rye-Rye, Rybug.
Orientation: Gay

Hobbies: Writing Poetry, reading, listening to music, walking around, mythology, crafty things. I'm currently working on a manuscript for a poetry contest... If I win, they'll publish me and give me prize money! Wish me luck. smile

Weaknesses: Guys, Cellos, hot chocolate, beaches. I'm from Florida and now that I live in Virginia, all I can think about is the warm beach at night.

Pets: A fish named Piggy.

Extra stuff: I'm single, but not looking. 'Specially on the internet, 'cause the last LD relationship I was in completely destroyed me, hahaha. I work at a restaurant and I'm looking to become a certified massage therapist before I go into college for Psychology. I figure that having lots of skills is a good thing and I have my whole life to rake in the big bucks. smile

I'm 5'10", 135 lbs, blond and blue-eyed. I've been described as "surfer meets prep and has a happy relationship." I am saving up for a digital piano so I can begin to teach myself how to play before taking formal lessons. Just to get the hang of it, yano.

That's all I've got. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Call me Fallin =)
I'm 22 >.>
I'm bisexual but I lean more for girls
I love video games <3
I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them.
I'm friendly but I do have my off days ...  

Somethingelse04

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 am
Stickied and moved. ninja

Further update, I have a lover again now, for those who didn't know. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:32 am
Lol. Thanks and congrats. biggrin

Welcome to the guild all you new people.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games