Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:24 pm
Roho started to push him over to the couch. He's a little heavy for me to lift. Roho to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 pm
Dahlia turned around once she was finished making the bed. "Okay I'll get him." She struggled as she lifted him, then fell under him as she tried to set him on the couch. Blushing pink, Dahlia couldn't get out from under him. Sighing softly, she fixed herself so he wasn't entirely crushing her. Looking down, she thought Arcaos was cute when he was sleeping and began to sing him a lullaby.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 pm
Arcaos layed there unconcious, his mind in a meditation state. As he wandered the darkness in his mind, he found many god and bad things. As he reach the door of light, he dared not to open it. He started to mumble in his sleep and rolled over, back onto the floor. It woke him up, but he was so tired he just went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Dahlia watched as he fell back onto the floor. Shaking her head, she placed him back on the couch, but this time she wasn't trapped under him. Heading to her own bed, Dahlia flopped onto it and sighed, her mind drifting to sleep.  

The Galactic Panda

Claus Regal

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 am
Nutrino
Diz silently watched from the shadows as a man walked down the street, his eyes following every movement the man made. As Diz watched he figured the man was looking for something and the destruction around him didn't seem to bother him either. Diz walked out from the shadows still watching the man. "Looking for something?"

† Kenji & Miu †

"I'm looking for someone name Diz. Would that be you," Kenji asked.
Miu saw what happened, and sighed. "Stupid robots," she said. "You never know when one will start killin' ya." She kicked one down, "I'm going out for a walk." She said, all grumpy, and walked out.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:08 am
Claus Regal

† Kenji & Miu †

"I'm looking for someone name Diz. Would that be you," Kenji asked.

Diz looked at the man carefully examining him. "That all depends..." He said grinning. "Who's asking and what exactly do you want with him?" Diz walked over to another parked car touching it slightly and walking away. Not taking his eyes off the guy who seemed to be looking for him.

Nutrino Starwind

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:10 pm
"i act upon good to counderact the evil" Christopher hissed to his sleeping form, he then stood up "i must go now" he said and walked away, he grinned knowing that his time in this building was up, he sniffed, coughed once and followed the scent of evil he vanished so as to find the sorce quicker, "Kenji i didn't expite to find you here" Christopher said a small hint of amusment in his voice, he then walked over to Diz and sniffed him, he gave him a knowing smile but said nothing  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:12 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

" I was just told by my 'boss' to tag along," Kenji said, until he realized that it was his chance to be free, but leaders always find out. He looked at Christopher. "You were with Miu. What are you doing here?"

Miu walked down the street, grumbling and kicking a rock. Today didn't felt like a good day for her. A chill went down her spine, and she looked around. She shrugged.

Claus Regal

Wildear17

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm
"my master wants his soul" Christopher said going into a full demonic swing he pointed one long finger at Diz "your soul is wicked" he hissed in an ever growing demonic voice  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm
† Kenji & Miu †

Miu felt a chill again, and looked around. "Something's up," she said, and went to go see what was up. She stopped to see that one creature from HQ. "What's he doing here?" She sees Kenji, but stayed put.

Claus Regal

Jamesta

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm
Maho jumped down from the control tower her Ipod blaring dont trust me by: 3OH!3 (she likes dance and techno like me ^ ^) she smiled "well looks like i may have to do this on my own..." she geared up and went to te garage, she grabed her favorite custom made bike and drove off...
he son arived to the site of a burning and exploding building "oh shitbees!"
she crushed a near by firehydrant and sprayed the water over the building...

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:53 pm
Arcaos awoke after awhile. "Where's the evil?" He practically shout as he sat up. He felt some pain in the area he had just recovered. "Oh yeah..." He mumbled as he walked to the door. He opened it and left for his own room.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:11 am
"My soul... Sorry to disappoint you but I have no soul." He replied as this other guy pointed a finger at him. "Besides who says you'll catch me?" Diz slowly backed away from the car he had touched. Quickly he dived into an alleyway as the car exploded. He walked back out and looked for the two men that seemed to both want something from him.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 am
Dahlia woke up an hour after he left. She sat up and looked at the couch. "Not even grateful...." she mumbled under her breath. Sighing, she stood up, cracking her neck as her body stretched out. Dahlia began to clean up the place and tidy the couch. Grabbing her iPod, she headed out the door and down to the beach for some thinking time.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:48 am
"because i too am a fisher of men" Christopher hissed appered a few feet infront of him "you can do this two ways, my way or we strik a deal, the choice is yours" Christopher hissed  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games