Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 am
She felt a little embarrassed that someone wanted to stay with her but it felf kind of nice too. She nodded at the girl lightly, keeping her face hidden behind her hair.
"You don't have to sit with me if you don't want too." She replied softly. She watched as the girl didn't seem to be moving away.
"Thnk you for sitting with me. . . Oh where are my manners, I'm Sophia Grimes. I'm new to the school." She introduced herself softly to the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm
Hmmm.....::Opens Magic Handbook and flips through the index:: Aha! Here we go! Undoing animal spells. Ok everyone, I've never done this before, but I'll do my best. Here goes nothing! :: Chants another set of incantations followed by doing the Shuffle, the Chacha Slide, and the Haruhi Suzumiya dance. A black hole appears and sucks up all the bunnies except 2 survivors and a handful of kittens. The black hole finally disappears, taking a couch with it:: Voila! I've done it! And we only lost a couch in the process! Now we can get back to normal, maybe. ::Goes and sits with Yuki and Miss Sophia:: Hello there madam, sorry for all the chaos in here. I am Jin. How are you?  

Innocent_Slut_19

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Sophia blushed and hid behind her hair a bit ore when another person came and sat at rhe table. She was startign to feel really shy, normally people didn't give her a second glance.
"It's alright. . . I'm Sophia Grimes, nice to meet you Jin." She replied just above a whisper.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 pm
I took notice of the new girl sitting in the corner.
Hmm...well, since I'm new and she's new, I better say hello...she must be as clueless as I am about this place.
I sat up from the couch, walked over to the table where she was sitting and bowed deeply.
"Judging by your looks, I'm assuming you're new here?" I said nicely.  

Nighthawk475

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 pm
She looked over at the other person who had approached and nodded polietly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:57 pm
"It's fine, I don't mind." Yuki replied smiling. "My name's Yuki Seisoku. Nice to meet 'cha Sophia-chan! And this," She paused ot lift up her new kitten. "Is Inuhime!" She laughed to herself. She looked at the other people coming over and smiled at Sophia. "Guess I didn't have to move you after all!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 pm
She smiled lightly when she introduced her kitten to her. Sophia loved kittens. She reached out and pet it softly."Nice to met you too Inuhime." She kindly replied.
"Yeah. . . Everyones heading over here." She responded in a hush tone.

((sorry just posted up my bio for my character in the profiles. . . I just saw it lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Yuki nodded. "Mhm. We're all friendly people here!" She said smiling.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm
Sohpia gave her a small smile back.
"I know. . . I just feel insucure around now people." She replies softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am
"Nice to meet you, Sophia-san. The name's Michi Yuzuki," she smiled.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 am
"Yeah, I was shy when I first got here. But you'll make friends in no time. Promise!" Yuki smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am
"Yuki is right, Sophia. Everybody is usually shy when they enter a new place." I agreed. I walked over and gave her a big hug,"I'm Mitsuki! You are a friend of mine now!"  

mitsuki-ten

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 am
"And this is Mr. bunny! He likes everyone!...well mostly" says Yuki, holding Mr. Bunny up to her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 am
Sophia's face turned a deep red when everyone suddenly started talking to her. She really wasn't used to people talking to her since she was always such a loner back in America. Sophia wondered if people in Japan were always this friendly. Then a girl named Mitsuki came up and hugged her, Sophia's face turned even deeper red if that was possible. She kept her face well hidden behind her hair. When everyone settled down she got a soft smile on her face.
"Thank you everyone. . . And hello to you too Mr. Bunny." She replied in her soft shy tone and gently pet the rabbit.

Psychotic Disarray

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 pm
*looks up from her book* What did I miss? I've been sitting here the whole entire time and not even paying attention.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games