Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Movies TV Shows Books Comics
Dr. Who - a show for the truly decrepit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Dr. Who?
I don't like anybody.
5%
 5%  [ 15 ]
Didn't he have something to do with pledge drives?
1%
 1%  [ 5 ]
I don't watch medical shows.
2%
 2%  [ 7 ]
I heard he went crazy and lived in Obi-Wan's attic.
10%
 10%  [ 31 ]
Sure. Lots. Now gimme my poll gold.
24%
 24%  [ 74 ]
Exterminate! Exterminate!
56%
 56%  [ 168 ]
Total Votes : 300

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:02 am
User ImageYou must be mad...
Donna definitely got the sort end of the stick. And it wasn't because she isn't DoctorDonna anymore. I didn't expect her to stay like that. What happened to her was just totally wrong wrong wrong. I cried and cried. It was just wrong.

Eirwyn, can I use the river song quote thingy that is in your siggy? It's awesome. Did you make it?
...or you wouldn't have come here.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:22 pm
Yep! Made it last week. smile You can use it.
I made a couple others too, which I'll probably switch that one out with in the future. Any you see in that second tier DW randosig are from the LJ Doctor Who Icon Community, where they seem to make zillions of DW icons of all kinds, including a few really rude & naughty ones I took but don't put in my sig.

Eirwyn

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 am
THANK YOU!! *dances* ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm
Has anyone heard anything about the New Sarah Jane Adventures? I'm hoping there will be a second season.  

Harbone
Crew

Warnersister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:33 am
Harbone
Has anyone heard anything about the New Sarah Jane Adventures? I'm hoping there will be a second season.

I don't know the details, but I think there's one on the way in the UK. Rumour has it that a much-beloved character will return - SPOILER, select to read: one Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, who was name-dropped several times in the last series of the Doctor. I certainly hope so!

DW  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm
Much beloved? I've got weird taste, so I know they're not talking about the guys I'd like to see on the show. And I hope they're not talking about Mr. Smith (I didn't much like seeing him in the Season Finale.)

Well, I've only recently gotten my grubby hands on the season here in the US. It'll be at least a year before I see the new ones.  

Harbone
Crew

Velouria Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:42 pm
I"ve been wondering when the new season is going to happen too. I only know that there is going to be one lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 am
Well, judging by CBBC's SJA website, they're rerunning series 1 on Sundays ahead of starting the new series in the autumn. They're doing one a week and it's "Revenge of the Slitheen" next Sunday. So 6 weeks from now, presumably, which would make it around 4th October.

Put it in your diaries, UKers smile

DW  

Warnersister

Shiirow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 pm
User Image

I was fan for awhile, since seeing the 4th Doctor which was my dads favorite, but since seeing Eccleston Ive gotten back into it and personally the 10th Doctor really is my favorite, probably because I can relate to him on so many levels... XD

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:03 pm
Oh the 10th Dr. captured my heart. Though I've been a fan since I caught the show at a friends house. That moment, I was hooked and I couldn't get enough.  

Deilusia

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:08 pm
You should go join the Doctor Who Guild. My friend is doing a 10 & River Song story in the fiction subforum that's pretty cool. biggrin
And it's a very good guild besides.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 am
Eirwyn
You should go join the Doctor Who Guild. My friend is doing a 10 & River Song story in the fiction subforum that's pretty cool. biggrin
And it's a very good guild besides.

Seconded. I tend to lurk there more than anything else these days, but it's amazing the people you can run into. Including you, Eirwyn and also I ran into a guy who used to be on rec.arts.tv.animaniacs or something similar. It's a small cyberworld, after all!

I still like number 7, Sylvester McCoy. I've nearly got hold of all the Virgin New Adventures books, save the really, really expensive ones...

DW  

Warnersister

pixie65

Original Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:48 am
I watched Dr Who when I was a kid and now I watch it with my ten year old son. We never miss an episode. Here in Australia we are up to a two part episode about a little girl and a library and you all have me worried about Donna now. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 am
Oh God, I was a Doctor who fangirl. xd I used to collect the books and I had started putting together a time line of the stories. rofl I was such a nerd.  

God-the-almighty

Angelic Unicorn

Tokyo Massage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 am
I love Dr. Who, my husband thinks I am mad!  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games