Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:59 pm
MAGNUM777
((Kashi and Alec went out on a date and came back, Reed and Leon are fighting Strife and Blaze))

(ohh...kk). I'm gonna go join the fight in a min.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 pm
((is this place like a warehouse or something?))
Sage started to leave the room with Kae when her energy returned.
"Come on Kae, we have to find Leon." She started to locate Leon by trying to get a fix on his demonic energy.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
She ended up in front of a high-tech ware house. Sage ran inside and saw Leon. As the walls started to collapse around them Sage ran along side him. "Whats going on?"  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm
((Reed is invisible to everyone except Leon at the moment))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm
MAGNUM777

((better?))  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:38 pm
Athena_68
MAGNUM777

((better?))

yep  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Leon looked round to see Reed next to him as he ran down the corridor. "I take it the robot and lights were your doing then..." Before he could finish his sentence Sage had called out to them and had managed to catch up with the two. "I'm escaping, I guess." He replied to her, turning another corner. "This place is like a maze!" He stated still moving at high speed down the next corridor, which looked exactly the same as the last one.

"Grrr! I'm fine!" Strife growled as he picked himself up off the floor and looked around. "Let's go hunting." He said and began walking in the direction Leon had run.

"No need to get stroppy!" Blaze replied angrily. "I was only checking if you were ok." He watched as his brother rose to his feet and began to walk off. "Hunting sounds like fun." He said quickly standing up and moving to his brothers side.

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm
(( Hmm...what to do, what to do. I obviously can't just randomly send Deston into a battle he doesn't even know about...I guess I'll figure something out. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Reed redrew the choice rune so that Kae and Sage could sense him as well. "Wait, I'll do it," Reed drew some more runes and compass formed in front of them , not unlike the compass he used to find the cheap motel. "This way," Reed glided along the floor in the direction of the exit, throwing wind blade after wind blade behind him at the vampires.  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Ebony sighed. "Why does no one listen? Quite annoying. Well, maybe Alec and Kashi will come back soon..." she said, searching for a bathroom. When she found one she went inside, took one look in the mirror, and grabbed a brush next to the sink. After cleaning up she strolled back into the room. "You know, i think I missed lunch. Care to grab a bite with me, Arias?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:53 pm
Arias swore, her large canines protruding from her mouth.
I haven't ate since this morning. I better...
"Yeah. Everyone is running off on thier own without even saying anything. It's starting to piss me off."
She strolled toward the door, quietly walking into the elevator with Ebony.
"I don't know about you, but from my observations it looks like little Sage has a thing for bird-boy. It is actually annoying when I try to talk and someone runs off. Off to save her pet I guess."
Arias stared at the elevator wall with a blank expression. She was starting to feel depressed and somewhat emo again. This always happened when she began feeling left out or pissed.

Avelyst

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm
Sage nodded. "So what have I missed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Kashi smiles and nods. "chinese sounds great! i just need to learn how to handle chopsticks..." she puts one finger at the corner of her mouth in a thinking maner. Alecs hand felt warm on the small of her back and Kashi leaned closer to him and he holds her close. Kashi shivers a little and hugs her hands close to her. "wow it got cold all of the sudden!"

Zeke lurks in the shadows just watching Kashi, his mortal enemy, walking down the street with a strange man. anger rises in his soul, and he creeps slowly down the street holding his knife, and keeping to the shadows along the way. "where are they going?" he whispers to himself. "and who in the hell is that man?"

Evil_Maiden420

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 pm
whitewolfffy
"Yeah. Everyone is running off on thier own without even saying anything. It's starting to piss me off."
"I don't know about you, but from my observations it looks like little Sage has a thing for bird-boy. It is actually annoying when I try to talk and someone runs off. Off to save her pet I guess."
Arias stared at the elevator wall with a blank expression. She was starting to feel depressed and somewhat emo again. This always happened when she began feeling left out or pissed.

well I thought u had left with the other two  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Athena_68
whitewolfffy

well u had left with the other two

its ok. Arias is mostly in a bad mood.  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 pm
"I know what you mean, it makes me so pissed! Ya just wanna rip their heads off! Is fast food ok with you?"

[[be on late late guys(winks at wolfffy) lol ttyl.]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games